• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Your Type Of Girl Test

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
there has got to be a test that allows us lady to figure out which type we are...... you know....

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
The Favorite Friend.

Mischa Barton: You seem to like prominence in all the features and a cute demeanor.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not particular about wrestling media.

Now I feel dirty like MacGuffin.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm all of the types combined into one. Yes, I'm that awesome.
I'm a cross between the perky cheerleader and the suicide girl. Yes, I'm that screwed up. In my defense, there is a certain logic to that combo.

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
The Your Type of Girl Test
The Art Student

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

The Art Student is hot. I think I should have got her actually; Girl Next Door a close second.

I came up with the Art Student and not the Girl Next Door because I admire a quirky sense of style (while totally lacking one myself :whistling:).

The Art Student

The Art Student

The Art Student

Thank GOD I'm out of school then -- jeebus! :peepwall:

The Suicide Girl.

Oh great - looks like being out of school doesn't help either... :doh:

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
Someone needs a hug.

A hug that lasts slightly longer than you want it to.

*notes avatar and ponders mayhem with scissors....* :devil:

Hey! I thought you liked me!*

*Once upon a time.

Yes, however, being chased by drooling hordes of ravenous ArtGirl-o-philes is, uh, a bit :horor: for an introvert.

Can't a girl devour her prey one by one in morbid seclusion anymore? What's the world coming to these days? Sheesh. :rolli:

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, however, being chased by drooling hordes of ravenous ArtGirl-o-philes is, uh, a bit :horor: for an introvert.
You're not the only one. The Girls Next Door have to watch out too.

Can't a girl devour her prey one by one in morbid seclusion anymore? What's the world coming to these days? Sheesh. :rolli:
Okay, we can glom onto you one at a time, like martial-arts movie villains. I'm easy.

HilbertSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Okay, we can glom onto you one at a time, like martial-arts movie villains. I'm easy.

Good idea. I want to be the villain who charges in with spastically whirling arms and who gets taken out with a lazy backhand punch.

I got Suicide Girl, by the way. A quick Google search revealed that my ideal match charges $10 a month to look at her pictures.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Considering Rajah spent $10 for an hour with us misfits here and in INTPc, that doesn't sound too bad.
I'd have easily paid five times that for some quality nudity.

Alas, just some arty ass pics and frog fucking.