• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Your Type Of Girl Test

FranG

MBTI Type
INTJ
OK this was a fun test. It's worth taking just to see the pictures of sexy women. Guys and lesbians only test (Bi's too I guess). Here's the link.

My results:

The Girl Next Door

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

You scored higher than 92% on Sexy-Cute

You scored higher than 42% on Dark-Light

You scored higher than 25% on Artsy-Stylish

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The Girl Next Door

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

girlnextdoor.jpg

hereandnow

MBTI Type
INTP
The Girl Next Door

FranG

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's what I got on his Beautiful Faces Test.

Keira Knightley

You seem to enjoy big eyes, small other features, and a sexy demeanor. I actually skewed Keira toward cute in the test, due to the specific pic, but generally she's pretty sexy indeed. Big eyes, small nose, smallish lips. Keira is hot. Hot, hot hot. Which is probably why she's been in about sixty movies in the past year.

Similar: Natalie Portman (cuter), Denise Richards (bigger lips)

If you liked my test, please remember to give it a decent score, and of course I'm always happy to hear feedback. Thanks!

Also, you could check out my Your Type of Girl Test.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 82% on Eyes
You scored higher than 13% on Nose
You scored higher than 17% on Lips
You scored higher than 25% on SexyCute

Chaselation

MBTI Type
INTP
The Girl Next Door

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Sexy-Cute
You scored higher than 99% on Dark-Light
You scored higher than 99% on Artsy-Stylish

I'm seeing a trend.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
OK this was a fun test. It's worth taking just to see the pictures of sexy women. Guys and lesbians only test (Bi's too I guess).
Because you specifically excluded me from taking the test, I took it.

You'll no doubt be pleased to know I'm attracted to the girl next door as well. I think she probably looks like this: :smile: .

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The Your Type of Girl Test
The Art Student

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

FranG

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Art Student is hot. I think I should have got her actually; Girl Next Door a close second.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
I came up with the Art Student and not the Girl Next Door because I admire a quirky sense of style (while totally lacking one myself :whistling:).

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
The Hot Friend

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
The Art Student

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

artstudent.jpg

HilbertSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
This is all well and good, but it's purely theoretical until someone gets a "What Kind of Girl are You?" thread going.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Alyssa Milano
You seem to like prominence in all of the features, and a sexy demeanor. Alyssa definitely qualifies as more sexy than cute. She disappeared off the scene for a while there in the 90s, but then reappeared recently in the WB's "Charmed" and has been going strong since.

Similar: Mischa Barton (cuter), Uma Thurman(smaller lips)

If you liked my test, please remember to give it a decent score, and of course I'm always happy to hear feedback. Thanks!

Also, you could check out my Your Type of Girl Test.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Eyes
You scored higher than 99% on Nose
You scored higher than 99% on Lips
You scored higher than 99% on SexyCute
Okay does that mean I really like girls or just that I'm not picky?

The Hot Friend
Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
Ok so if it's true then SO like girls/ not picky it's untrue!

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Moved to The Bonfire, as this has nary a thing to do with A&E.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Hot Friend

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!

hotfriend.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Hot Friend

Wow! That's depressing. :(