• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMDI MBTI has changed format

KDude

^That's strange. I'm blatantly Ti here (and moderately on other tests, I guess), yet I'm self-typing as Fi.

sleepy

^That's strange. I'm blatantly Ti here (and moderately on other tests, I guess), yet I'm self-typing as Fi.
I don't type myself with functions. I think using the chart in post 65 and similar is the best way to do it. These tests I mostly find interesting and like to play with the ideas.

Functions was more abnormal then normal for me too.

Jaguar

Oh c'mon! It told me I was Fi-dom because I value Fi over Te more than I value Ti over Fe. All the Te 'follow rules and allow no autonomy' answers would have made me seem like an arsehole compared to the Fi 'yay personal values' answers, while the Ti/Fe questions sounded pretty reasonable either way.

The Te statements sounded like Si+Te.
I chose Fi on that test, quite frequently.

* Following the rules is the most important thing
* I really enjoy overcoming opposition to get people to do what they are supposed to do
* I feel satisfied when others follow the correct procedures

Heil Hitler! No thank you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
in most cases I hated both options and chose at random... I am NOT an N :thelook:

for goodness sake, I said I like to deal with present problems and fix things about 8 fucking times and it insisted that I'm a Ne dom... the test is broken :steam:

Jaguar

in most cases I hated both options and chose at random... I am NOT an N :thelook:

for goodness sake, I said I like to deal with present problems and fix things about 8 fucking times and it insisted that I'm a Ne dom... the test is broken :steam:

Actually, many of the statements on that test have no business opposing each other. They're not mutually exclusive, at all.

Here's Ni vs Se:

I really enjoy dreaming up imaginative ideas
I really enjoy getting things done as and when they arise

So, if you enjoy one you don't/can't enjoy the other?
If someone can't enjoy both, they can certainly kiss a career in advertising goodbye. :wink:

KDude

^I thought questions like that were Ne vs Se (while the future oriented questions were Ni).

Either way, I could score a bit higher on Se if it wasn't so impulsive and "busy".. but then, maybe that is an important aspect of Se.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I made only the short test which already didn't feel short, maybe I add the other later:

INFP 92%
INFJ 87%
ISFP 78%
ENFP 73%
ENFJ 73%
INTJ 69%
ISFJ 60%
ESFJ 60%
INTP 56%
ENTP 56%
ESFP 47%
ISTP 43%
ISTJ 42%
ENTJ 38%
ESTP 29%
ESTJ 24%

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Te statements sounded like Si+Te.
I chose Fi on that test, quite frequently.

* Following the rules is the most important thing
* I really enjoy overcoming opposition to get people to do what they are supposed to do
* I feel satisfied when others follow the correct procedures

Heil Hitler! No thank you.

Ha ha! That's my feelings exactly! And largely why I get such elevated Fi scores on function tests.

Actually, many of the statements on that test have no business opposing each other. They're not mutually exclusive, at all.

Here's Ni vs Se:

I really enjoy dreaming up imaginative ideas
I really enjoy getting things done as and when they arise

So, if you enjoy one you don't/can't enjoy the other?
If someone can't enjoy both, they can certainly kiss a career in advertising goodbye. :wink:

Yep. That's not a very good question. I know my natural inclination is to sit around all day thinking and imagining things but I'm not blind to what needs to get done and I do get things done.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This was interesting... slightly different than the last test I took that looked almost exactly like this so worth another look:

The first way to look at your personality type is in terms of the four preference scales (your preferences are indicated by the green bars):

On this basis your personality type is not clear (it is INxP, where x denotes an equal preference). Although this is not conclusive we can look at your type another way, by looking at your overall pattern of responses. This suggests that ENTP is your most likely type and ENFP the second most likely.

The second way of looking at your personality type is in terms of sixteen whole types, which looks at the overall pattern of your personality rather than individual preferences:

ISTJ 41%
ISFJ 41%
INFJ 72%
INTJ 72%
ISTP 56%
ISFP 56%
INFP 71%
INTP 71%
ESTP 44%
ESFP 44%
ENFP 75%
ENTP 75%

ESTJ 44%
ESFJ 44%
ENFJ 60%
ENTJ 60%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for ENTP or ENFP.

(Oh snaps!)

If your personality type is ENTP then you are someone who challenges the status quo, seeking to uncover the hidden potential or new possibilities in different situations. You start projects and introduce change on an experimental basis, not knowing fully what is going to happen, but in the expectation that it will lead to an improvement. You enjoy the challenge of doing something that has not been done before and seems impossible.

If your personality type is ENFP then you are someone who senses the hidden potential in people. You enjoy starting discussion or activities that challenge and stimulate others into having new insights about themselves, which they can then take and apply to their own personal growth. You are enthusiastic about new projects or causes that offer the potential for a beneficial impact on people, especially when it involves breaking new ground.

(Double snaps, I'm both of these!)

The third way of looking at your personality type is in terms of type dynamics, which has an infinite number of variations. It is also a much more complicated topic as S, N, T and F are functions that can each be used in an extraverted and/or introverted direction...

Ne 25
Ni 24
Ti 20
Fi 20

Fe 15
Te 15
Se 11
Si 10

(Triple snaps! What is that Fi gooeyness doing in there? It's not so much that I like Fi, it's that I don't like Te :laugh:)

One way of showing your type dynamics is in your mental muscle diagram.

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:
• your dominant function is iNtuition and fairly balanced
• your auxiliary (second most important) is Thinking and very introverted
• your tertiary (third) is Feeling and very introverted
• your inferior (fourth) is Sensation and fairly balanced

(Now see here! I still get introvered thinking as my second process.... I'm just some anomaly that has introverted feeling as a tertiary with this? :huh: Okay that's it, I'm taking a vacation :tongue: )

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ46%
ISFJ59%
INFJ74%
INTJ61%
ISTP42%
ISFP68%
INFP76%
INTP49%
ESTP41%
ESFP55%
ENFP70%
ENTP57%
ESTJ40%
ESFJ66%
ENFJ74%
ENTJ48%

Second time I've tested INFP lately. :dont:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Your personality type code can be obtained by combining the four letters of each preference, i.e.: INTP. However, as no questionnaire is 100% accurate, we suggest that you also consider whether your type might be ISTP.

sweet today I'm an INTP

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lately? How often do you take these tests?

If a new one pops up on here, I take it. There was another one, I forget which though, a couple of weeks ago.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If there's a jaw dropping smiley, I need it.

Short test results:

There are three ways of looking at your personality type. The first, discussed on this page, looks at your preferences for opposites. The green bars in the table indicate your scores. You get your personality type code by combining the letters, i.e.: INxP (where x denotes an equal preference). Although this is not conclusive, there is a second way of looking at your personality (discussed on the next screen). This suggests that INTP is your most likely type and INFP the second most likely.
Although these preferences are useful, they are too simple for important decisions. As an analogy, you can divide the world into two hemispheres: north and south. However, not all countries in the north are the same, and you would not choose to live in 'any' country in the north (compare Greenland and Somalia). In a similar way, you need a more sophisticated understanding of your personality if you are going to make important decisions that affect your work, relationships or future.

Eh, yeahhhhno...no. Let's try the long test.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okayyyy, now we're cooking.

Long test:

Your personality type is probably INFP (or perhaps ENFP). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is.

Silveresque

ISTJ 58%
ISFJ 61%
INFJ 68%
INTJ 64%
ISTP 72%
ISFP 79%
INFP 82%
INTP 76%
ESTP 48%
ESFP 52%
ENFP 58%
ENTP 55%
ESTJ 34%
ESFJ 40%
ENFJ 44%
ENTJ 37%

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where are people getting these percentages from? I just got a result.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tested:

ISTJ 61%
ISFJ 74%
INFJ 86%
INTJ 72%
ISTP 41%
ISFP 68%
INFP 74%
INTP 47%
ESTP 30%
ESFP 44%
ENFP 55%
ENTP 41%
ESTJ 42%
ESFJ 69%
ENFJ 74%
ENTJ 48%

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Borderline xnfp

38% ISTJ
43% ISFJ
63% INFJ
58% INTJ
57% ISTP
68% ISFP
78% INFP
67% INTP
53% ESTP
58% ESFP
78% ENFP
73% ENTP
38% ESTJ
49% ESFJ
59% ENFJ
48% ENTJ

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've joined the dark side. Someone play the imperial march.