• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMDI MBTI has changed format

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The second way of looking at your personality type is in terms of sixteen whole types, which looks at the overall pattern of your personality rather than individual preferences:
An analogy for whole type patterns
Looking at whole type rather than preferences is akin to looking at the culture of individual countries, rather than simply comparing the northern and southern hemispheres, or western and eastern culture.
In the whole type approach we match the overall pattern of your answers with the average patterns for each of the sixteen personality types. This can sometimes leads to a different result than the previous screen for various reasons which we won't go into now but are described in the full report. Your scores, which show how closely your personality matches each overall pattern, are:
ISTJ
59% ISFJ
60% INFJ
73% INTJ
72%
ISTP
72% ISFP
75% INFP
81% INTP
79%
ESTP
43% ESFP
44% ENFP
57% ENTP
56%
ESTJ
34% ESFJ
37% ENFJ
43% ENTJ
41%
This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INFP or INTP.
If your personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognise it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realisation of some personal ideals.
If your personality type is INTP then you have a strong sense of the hidden principles that govern how the world works. You are interested in theoretical models and explanations, and when other people put forward their own theories you put them to the test to find out how true or robust they are. You enjoy solving difficult intellectual problems and seek to understand the real truth behind any situation, even when it involves several complex factors.
There is further comparison of these two types in the full report (or you can choose to compare two other types).

Stupid test. I'm not even close to being INFP or INTP. I guess I may be somewhat INFP-like, because I won't sacrifice my values, but that does not make one an INFP. Knowing how my mind works, and having confirmation from many other MBTI tests, I'm definitely an INTJ.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INFJ

Ni 26
Fi 25
Fe 20
Ne 19
Si 16
Ti 15
Te 10
Se 9

Hahaha, no not at all.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Fi 29
Ni 26
Ne 22
Ti 18
Fe 17
Si 13
Se 9
Te 6

INFP 90%
INFJ 82%
ENFP 75%
ISFP 76%

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:

* your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and introverted
* your tertiary (third) is Sensation and introverted
* your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

Noon

I tried taking this over.

Fi: 23
Ti: 21
Si: 21
Ni: 18
Se: 17
Ne: 14
Fe: 14
Te: 12

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:
your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
your auxiliary function (second most important) is Sensation and introverted
your tertiary (third) is iNtuition and introverted
your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

ISFP: 71%, INFP: 68%, ISTP: 67%, ISFJ: 66%

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Your personality type is probably ISFP (or perhaps ISTP).

123wdq9.jpg

Fi 22
Si 21
Ti 21
Se 20
Ni 15
Fe 14
Ne 14
Te 13

ISFP: 71%
ISTP: 69%
ESFP: 65%
ISFJ: 65%
ISTJ: 64%
ESTP: 64%
INFP: 64%
INTP: 62%
ESFJ: 54%
INFJ: 52%
ENFP: 52%
INTJ: 51%
ESTJ: 51%
ENTP: 50%
ENFJ: 47%
ENTJ: 45%

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It says I'm ESTJ or possibly ISTP... even thought ISTJ scored highest??

MBTI.png

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
ISTJ 62%
ISFJ 67%
INFJ 74%
INTJ 68%
ISTP 61%
ISFP 72%
INFP 75%
INTP 64%
ESTP 42%
ESFP 47%
ENFP 54%
ENTP 48%
ESTJ 41%
ESFJ 52%
ENFJ 55%
ENTJ 44%

Fi 25
Ni 24
Si 21
Ti 20
Fe 15
Ne 14
Se 11
Te 10

Yeah, okay... I don't think it's good to make a test that compares mostly unrelated functions and asks you to choose which applies more.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
definitely INFP or ISFP? what the hell?!

DoctorYikes

MBTI Type
ISTP
Probably ISTP (Or perhaps INTP. Or maybe we have no idea.) Okay, I made that last part up.

ISTP: 77%

Ti 25
Si 20
Fi 19
Se 19
Te 16
Ni 16
Ne 15
Fe 10

Damn. Really rocking the Ti, there.

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your personality type is probably INFJ (or perhaps INFP).

INFJ 85%
INFP 85%
ISFP 79%
ISFJ 74%
INTJ 71%
ENFJ 66%
ESFJ 60%
ISTJ 60%
INTP 56%
ENFP 56%
ISTP 50%
ESFP 45%
ENTP 42%
ENTJ 37%
ESTP 31%
ESTJ 31%

Fi 29
Ni 27
Si 22
Fe 19
Ti 16
Ne 13
Se 8
Te 6

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ 81%
ENFJ 76%
INTJ 73%
ESFJ 66%
INFP 65%
ENFP 62%
ISFJ 61%
ENTJ 60%
ENTP 55%
ISFP 55%
ISTJ 53%
INTP 50%
ESTJ 50%
ESFP 42%
ISTP 40%
ESTP 35%

Nothing like a test that tells me I'm more likely an INTJ than an ENFP or INFP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Then I took the second version (which, btw, isn't actually longer) and it said:

"Your personality type is probably INFJ (or perhaps INTJ). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is."

My scores for INTJ and ENFJ were reversed on this one, basically.

Ni 29
Fe 21
Fi 19
Si 18
Ne 17
Te 16
Ti 14
Se 6

Oh, and my "mental map" said I was extremely introverted N dominant, slightly F extroverted secondary, slightly T extroverted tertiary, and extremely introvert S last.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTP-- 83%
INTJ-- 81%
INFJ-- 74%
ENTP / INFP-- 70%

Ni 27
Ti 26
Ne 21
Fi 20
Te 15
Si 14
Fe 9
Se 8

Well that was...different.

KDude

INTP 82%
ISTP 75%
INTJ 73%
ENTP 67%
INFP 65%
INFJ 64%
ENTJ 59%
ENFP 58%
ISTJ 58%
ISFP 57%
ESTP 51%
ESTJ 51%
ISFJ 49%
ESFP 42%
ENFJ 41%
ESFJ 33%

Sigh.. I'll keep my self-typing for now.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INFP or INFJ
INFP
92%
INFJ
88%

Innacurate.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
ISTJ 65%
ISFJ 65%
INFJ 47%
INTJ 47%
ISTP 68%
ISFP 68%

INFP 59%
INTP 59%
ESTP 68%
ESFP 68%

ENFP 51%
ENTP 51%
ESTJ 57%
ESFJ 57%
ENFJ 48%
ENTJ 48%

(short test)

Even score for all SP categories. Funny, I've said how I can identify with all the SP traits. IST/FJ runner up.

Least likely: INT/FJ

Seems close enough, but I don't like some of the dichotomies I was forced to choose from.

ESTP
If your personality type is ESTP then you are an action oriented problem solver. You enjoy getting things done, and taking action to solve practical problems. You are in your element when there is a crisis requiring urgent action, which you are able to resolve. If you have any particular skills (e.g.: sports, crafts or sales) then you enjoy applying those skills to reach a tangible goal (winning a game, making a sale, or building something tangible).
ESFP
If your personality type is ESFP then you are an action-oriented people person. You seek to live life to the full, and enjoy applying your people-skills (and other practical skills) to achieve a tangible benefit for people. You have a strong sense of immediacy or urgency - realising what needs to be done now - and are probably often urging your colleagues to stop talking and get on with doing something.
ISTP
If your personality type is ISTP then have both a logical and a practical mind and therefore enjoy solving tangible problems. You are very interested in how things work, and may have a tendency to take things apart if you don't know how they work. You may also enjoy using your craftmanslike skills to fix things that are broken, or doing investigative work, collecting facts and clues to find out the truth of what has happened.
ISFP
If your personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain.

sleepy

Much much higher J then I normally get.

Long test:
ISTJ 58%
ISFJ 53%
INFJ 78%
INTJ 82%

ISTP 70%
ISFP 61%
INFP 73%
INTP 82%

ESTP 38%
ESFP 34%
ENFP 58%
ENTP 63%
ESTJ 43%
ESFJ 34%
ENFJ 46%
ENTJ 55%

Ni 28
Ti 26
Fi 22
Ne 18
Si 17
Te 13
Fe 9
Se 7

I think INTPs will prefer a Fi answer over a Te answer, and a Ni answer over a Se answer. Decouple the questions, and Ni/Fi values tend to fall.
I noticed this too.

Maybe my primary type is infj instead of the intp I normally test as. I am sure I'm not intj very often. infj is more to my liking. But P is what I consider to be my highest function. so something is off. Probably both a faulty test and me being emotionally distressed lately. Tends to turn more J then.