• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer?

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
9/10, and I was "sure" when I chose my wrong answer that I was making a mistake :D

I must admit, though, that I was lucky I knew what Son of Sam looked like, because otherwise I probably would have gotten him wrong :sadbanana:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I suppose it's just the two of us then that would remain alive. :cry:

Atomic Fiend

8/10 - Pretty Good it seems you know your Java Beans from your Fava Beans, your slashers from your slashdotters.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
7/10...what the heck is the point of this though? Is it implying programmers look like serial killers?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
9/10 And they say you can't judge a book just by the cover. I recognized one, was it Bundy? I always get my serial killers mixed up. The killer I guessed wrongly was a programmer!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
8/10

I’d like to apologise to Mr Griswold but in my defence he looks creepy :thelook:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
8/10. Clearly the more clean/image-conscious ones are serial killers. I got the Son of Sam one though because it was obvious it was taken from inside the courtroom. And the old-school black and white one because it was obviously taken before the advent of computer programming languages.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha "nice" test, where the nice should be in big " xD

I got 7 out of 10

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think I have a problem. I saw all of them as serial killers.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I got 9/10.
I think I'm safe though because I detected all the serial killers successfully.