• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I Write Like

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Chuck Palahniuk

Cool, love his books and his movie adaptations.

violett

Okay, (out of curiousity) this time I entered a huge block of writing from my personal journal, I was expecting a different result. But.....No, David Foster Wallace....Again.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I write like Vladimir Nabokov.

I tested this analyzer and wrote there part of Nabokov short story. Apparently Vladimir Nabokov wrote like Vladimir Nabokov too.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I did it for multiple entries until I got two of the same. Anyway, my results hehe:

My paragraph-long piece of advice to someone: Cory Doctorow
My introduction to a series of short stories I was writing: H.P Lovecraft
A chapter of a book I'm writing: Douglas Adam
My rambling on my feelings: David Foster Wallace
A short imagine I wrote: Cory Doctorow

So.. Cory Doctorow, then! This was definitely interesting, though. Thank you for sharing that. I've gotten around to reading a few of his pieces and I can definitely see subtle similarities.

EDIT: I'm sorry, my curiosity is getting to me... just gonna find some more entries and use that to compare a bit more...

Yet another imagine I wrote: Kurt Vonnegut
A speech I wrote for a small community of people graduating from a program: Douglas Adam
Another imagine: Stephanie Meyer

OKAY OKAY OKAY. Done now, I swear. I'll just save up my results elsewhere to compare. (Hehe, rhymed and I didn't even know it. Am I a poet now?) I just copy and pasted this whole entire post into the site and I got Cory Doctorow. Nice.