• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World's Quickest Personality Test

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought he was trolling when he pulled out his "Hi there!" I actually tried to follow his instructions and I wasn't being skeptical, just curious.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mine didn't move at all. I see myself as both analytical and imaginative. Why do the two have to be mutually exclusive?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
LOL this isn't giving people what they wanted! "I'm imaginative! I swear! Let me prove it to you by posting some of my very own shitty poetry/creative writing!"

It's probably BS, though. I'll have to check it out/test it on others IRL.

My hands stayed level, not really a surprising result.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My hands were far apart but then I struggled to make them close to level.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I moved my hands just to feel what was like to be in that scenario, but I returned to the original position right after.

G

Ginkgo

I opened by eyes with an old lady's watch on my right arm. What does it mean?

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Test made me anxious. One arm was up and one was down, didn't know if I had gotten there too quickly or what I was supposed to do from there.

G

Ginkgo

It obviously means you're gay.

Oh...

banana052.gif

W

WALMART

I was sitting crosslegged when I did this, my left hand was flush against the floor and my right hand had fingers splayed reaching for the sky.

Idk what that means.

G

Ginkgo

Is there a reason I can't see any of these? Even when I put in the URL?

It's because MSN Heaven is the Hell of the internet?

Here.

banana_smiley_15.gif

This is but a PG Rated version of the original.

I hope you are happy. Image searching "bondage banana" isn't as wholesome as it once was.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
*looks at guy*

You told me to imagine it, not do it. :shock:

It could be scary if my imagination made me actually do things you know.

Edit: Glad he didn't say "Imagine you're jumping out of a plane without a parachute." The sensitive intuitives might have died!

Nicodemus

I noticed that he said 'imagine ...', not 'act as if ...', so I forced my arms to stay level in spite of the pulling effect of the images.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Interesting how different we interpret things. When he said "imagine", I take that to mean imagine that it is actually happening, so of course I will move my arms! I find it curious to think about the reaction of keeping the imagined inside the head. That doesn't make much sense to me!

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I noticed that he said 'imagine ...', not 'act as if ...', so I forced my arms to stay level in spite of the pulling effect of the images.

This...exactly this.

Just what I did, so my hands were barely apart, only the right was slightly higher than the left.

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
I felt the push but when i opened my eyes both my arms were levelled and way higher then they started off as?

F

figsfiggyfigs

Video should be titled " successful way to make people look stupid"

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Interesting how different we interpret things. When he said "imagine", I take that to mean imagine that it is actually happening, so of course I will move my arms! I find it curious to think about the reaction of keeping the imagined inside the head. That doesn't make much sense to me!

Yeah I separate 'imagine' which is thought only from 'pretend' which involves acting.

Like Schrödinger's cat is imagination based, it's a thought only experiment, but falling down and playing dead when you get 'shot' by someone's imaginary laser in a game is pretending.