• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World's Quickest Personality Test

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHF0VXPanU8&feature=related"]World's Quickest Personality Test[/YOUTUBE]

How accurate was it for you?

Please list your personality type (MBTI, Enneagram, Socionics, etc.) and your result from this test.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
LOL. My right arm was straight up and my left arm was straight down. And I imagined that I was floating around from the balloons but handing out the books to little kids.

Accurate test I would say --> INFP

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
My hands stayed dead level. This identifies the trait of Resistance to the power of Suggestion. :yes: I don't think it indicates much else in my case!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hahaha. Well, I moved my hands apart for the fun of it. Was I not supposed to do that? :alttongue:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I felt my hands drift but then purposefully held them still...wonder what that means.

P

Phantonym

I felt my hands drift but then purposefully held them still...wonder what that means.

I did that as well...kind of...when they were already apart for about 2 feet...thought it would be stupid to let them go all the way up/down. :laugh:

Oh yeah, and then I went and watched the video with my eyes open the second time because...I tend to be just a little bit suspicious. :thelook:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm lying on my side at a weird angle so they weren't truly level to begin with, but they stayed in about the same place.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My hands went significantly apart. This, however, may not be an accurate indicator of natural imagination, as visualisation can be learnt as a skill. This perhaps measures how good you are at the skill rather than your naturally inclined preference.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6 inches or so apart. See sig for types.

Within

Permabanned
My hands was not completely in level but they where only separated by an insignificant distance, because I was forcing them to stay in place while imagining the balloon and the book pile. I spotted the puppy as well.

|INTJ|RLOEI|LII|5w6|Male|Dominant Left brain|

thistledown

MBTI Type
INFP
My hands were far apart, but that could also be because I guessed they were supposed to move apart. I am an INFP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LOL.

my hands were like three feet apart

xNFx ✓

Last edited:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
It's even stupider than I expected. Wow.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My hands didn't move at all. I figured there was a catch to this test, to see if thinking about something would actually cause us to move our hands so I made sure to resist doing so.

So supposedly I'm more logical and analytical than imaginative and intuitive. I'm both really. I just don't enjoy those guided visualization exercises.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
My hands didn't move at all. I figured there was a catch to this test, to see if thinking about something would actually cause us to move our hands so I made sure to resist doing so.

So supposedly I'm more logical and analytical than imaginative and intuitive. I'm both really. I just don't enjoy those guided visualization exercises.

Yeah, same. I felt them drifting but pulled them back, I wanted to resist the influence haha

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
My hands were far apart. One hand was flying with the balloons and the other was being weighed down by all of those books. They were awfully heavy and I was wondering why it is that I insist on reading all of those big books.
I don't think that this is much of a measure of personality type, however.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
HOW DO I GET THEASE FUCKEN BALOONS OFF MY HAND!!!