• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Magical Personality Test

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
The Magical Personality Quiz

I always am the Mermaid with a Wodwose shadow.

Type corrolations (based on my speculation):

Pegasus - INTJ, INFJ
Unicorn - INTP, ENTP
Firebird - ENTP, ENTJ

Phoenix - ESTJ, ESTP
Wyvern - ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ
Dragon - ENTJ, ESTJ

Satyr - ISFP, ISFJ, ESFP
Chimera - Probably any feeling type
Mermaid - INFP, INFJ, ENFP

Gryphon - ISTP, ISTJ, INTJ
Centaur - ISFJ, ISFP, ESFJ
Wodwose - ESTJ, ISTJ

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Firebird.

Firebird types are idealistic and driven to achieve something of social or artistic value. They have a strong sense of social justice associated with powerful moral and religious convictions. These convictions are often chosen by the individual on the basis of reason rather than simply received from an existing tradition. They are brilliant at producing original ideas and creative solutions to problems and are good at inspiring others to put them into practice. They can be impatient for results. They hate routine and lose interest once a problem has been addressed, moving swiftly on to the next challenge. They are intense and need a high level of autonomy. They are sociable but goal-oriented. They have good leadership potential but are really more concerned with problem solving. They are unconventional and often radical.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:holy: you were right :laugh: ESTP and Pheonix! :yim_rolling_on_the_

coincidentally, the Pheonix was associated by them with Leo- which I also am! :)

At least I'm consistant! :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Here was mine...

Your Q Score is: 24
The Q score ideally should be as small as possible, indicating maximum agreement among elements. However, even a tiny Q score may not mean optimal functioning, since all four elements may in fact be relatively undeveloped.

Your Primary Mythical Creature

Water Types
The main strength of the Water types is feeling. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this emotional expression.
Mermaid
Water with Air

Astrologically associated with Pisces and the Twelfth House

Mermaid types are warm and caring in a passive, receptive way. They are given to daydreaming and to contemplation, a combination that can make them seem curiously absent and fey. They are among the most unworldly of all the types. Despite this they have a strong ability for clear, rational thinking that can be startling. They seem to have a deep, intuitive understanding of the oneness of the universe. They have a desire to help the world at large and are acutely aware of and sensitive to suffering. This is partly because they do not recognize the customary boundaries between people, other living things, time, space, this world and the Otherworld. They are frequently psychic. They can be brilliantly original and highly creative. They are usually regarded by others as benign eccentrics or as plain weird.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types
All the Fire types have problems relating to anger and aggression. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.
Phoenix
Fire and Earth

This shadow is prone to a sense of stagnation due to lack of motivation and laziness. Nothing durable is ever produced. Practical activities may never be embarked upon. There is an underlying sense of futility and hopelessness. Disillusionment results from their lack of confidence that they can change anything for the better, and in any case they do not have the will. At the same time there is an underlying grandiosity and even megalomania reflected in their dreams and aspirations. They need to feel special. Instead, they may simply overindulge or neglect themselves physically. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
:holy: you were right :laugh: ESTP and Pheonix! :yim_rolling_on_the_

coincidentally, the Pheonix was associated by them with Leo- which I also am! :)

At least I'm consistant! :D

Wonderful! I'm a Leo too, but my type correlates with Pisces.

Oh good, I knew the INF would come up as the Mermaid of you Athenian.
I didn't forsee, however, an INTJ with a Firebird result, but it's actually totally logical!

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Here was mine...

Your Q Score is: 24
The Q score ideally should be as small as possible, indicating maximum agreement among elements. However, even a tiny Q score may not mean optimal functioning, since all four elements may in fact be relatively undeveloped.

Water Types
The main strength of the Water types is feeling. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this emotional expression.
Mermaid
Water with Air...

Ditto. I'm a Mermaid and an Air sign - Libra. My Q score was 17.

Jae Rae

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
FWIW

Wyvern
Fire and Water

Wyvern types are courageous, idealistic, and passionately concerned with personal rights and justice for the individual. They are among the most outgoing of all the types, highly sociable both at work and at play. They are tirelessly active with respect to other people and are rarely alone. They have a strong moral and ethical sense that makes them fiercely loyal and protective of those they love. They are implacable champions of the underdog and are strongly motivated to help others help themselves. They make good leaders of the democratic variety. They are drawn to competitive activities and group activities. They are exuberant, larger-than-life characters who are guaranteed to get things moving and make events fun, although quieter types may find them overpowering.

Gryphon
Earth and Air

This shadow is irrational and unreasonable. They are plagued by a sense of uncertainty and are especially concerned about theft and loss of property. They can become quite paranoid about the motives of other people and despite being sociable in nature they have issues relating to trust. They are prone to bizarre delusions centering on lack of personal security. They are in different ways both self-neglecting and self-indulgent, ignoring genuine physical needs while simultaneously exhibiting hypochondria. Their frenetic lifestyle often reflects a neurotic need to escape a sense of insubstantially. The biggest obstacle of weak Air is to overcome prejudice and ignorance; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
My results fit me pretty well, especially the Firebird part. I remember taking this test a long time ago on INFPg, and I got Firebird last time too. I'm not sure if I got Satyr, though. Actually, in a stroke of memory, I think I did.

Your Q Score is: 8
Your Primary Mythical Creature: Firebird (Air with Fire)
Your Shadow Creature: Satyr (Water with Earth)

Firebird
Air with Fire

Astrologically associated with Aquarius and the Eleventh House

Firebird types are idealistic and driven to achieve something of social or artistic value. They have a strong sense of social justice associated with powerful moral and religious convictions. These convictions are often chosen by the individual on the basis of reason rather than simply received from an existing tradition. They are brilliant at producing original ideas and creative solutions to problems and are good at inspiring others to put them into practice. They can be impatient for results. They hate routine and lose interest once a problem has been addressed, moving swiftly on to the next challenge. They are intense and need a high level of autonomy. They are sociable but goal-oriented. They have good leadership potential but are really more concerned with problem solving. They are unconventional and often radical.

Satyr
Water and Earth

All the Water types have problems relating to feelings and closeness.

This shadow is by turns self-neglecting and over-indulgent and exhibits lack of discipline and self-control. A proper diet is avoided while harmful practices are pursued to excess. They are very active physically and mentally but produce nothing lasting. They want power and can be ruthless in their attempts to get it. They are secretive, and don’t trust others because they themselves can’t be trusted. They have an urge to dominate others and can be insensitive to their emotional needs. They are plagued by an underlying sense of emptiness that explains an apparent self-destructiveness. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation.

This all fits me pretty well, except the part about trust.

Ah! I was right. Here's my post from INFPg, made over a year ago: infp.globalchatter.com :: View topic - The magical personality

ygolo

My termites win
Your Q Score is: 8

Air Types
The main strength of the Air types is intellect. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this intellectual activity.

Firebird
Air with Fire

Your Shadow Creature

Earth Types
All the Earth types have problems relating to productivity and stability. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Centaur
Earth and Water

This shadow wants to control everything. They want to control everyone, and will keep people at a distance except to do this. They don’t trust emotions because they are random and unfathomable. They seek to control their emotions too, to avoid being engulfed by them. They fear the unknown and hate what is hidden from them. From this comes a compulsive urge to reveal everything as far as possible and to categorize it. This can represent the sum of what they achieve, while more substantial goals are ignored. Even emotions are rationalized away or simply ignored, making them insensitive and callous. The biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed.

Like most of these tests, some parts fit, some don't.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
FWIW

Wyvern
Fire and Water

Gryphon
Earth and Air

I got the same results.

Ofugur, pretty accurate, I'm ENFP!

In my actual astrological chart, I have almost an absence of earth signs which also correlates to my 'shadow' area being earth.

EsoteriEccentri

MBTI Type
INFP
Your Q Score is: 21

Water Types
Mermaid
Water with Air

Astrologically associated with Pisces and the Twelfth House

Mermaid types are warm and caring in a passive, receptive way. They are given to daydreaming and to contemplation, a combination that can make them seem curiously absent and fey. They are among the most unworldly of all the types. Despite this they have a strong ability for clear, rational thinking that can be startling. They seem to have a deep, intuitive understanding of the oneness of the universe. They have a desire to help the world at large and are acutely aware of and sensitive to suffering. This is partly because they do not recognize the customary boundaries between people, other living things, time, space, this world and the Otherworld. They are frequently psychic. They can be brilliantly original and highly creative. They are usually regarded by others as benign eccentrics or as plain weird.

Your Shadow Creature

Earth Types
All the Earth types have problems relating to productivity and stability. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.
Wodwose
Earth and Fire

This shadow is beset by inertia and a feeling of hopelessness and stagnation. They are prone to depression linked to apparently insuperable odds. They exhibit an attitude of defeat that is betrayed by their fatalism and pessimism. They often find themselves trapped in a rut of grinding routine. They have no energy or sense of direction. They often alienate others because of their negativity and narrow outlook and because they feel anger and resentment toward them. Passive aggression is used to good effect. They are self-neglectful of their physical needs although they may binge on unhealthy foods and substances. The biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your Q Score is: 14

Air Types
The main strength of the Air types is intellect. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this intellectual activity.

Firebird
Air with Fire

Your Shadow Creature
Water Types

All the Water types have problems relating to feelings and closeness. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Satyr

Water and Earth

This shadow is by turns self-neglecting and over-indulgent and exhibits lack of discipline and self-control. A proper diet is avoided while harmful practices are pursued to excess. They are very active physically and mentally but produce nothing lasting. They want power and can be ruthless in their attempts to get it. They are secretive, and don’t trust others because they themselves can’t be trusted. They have an urge to dominate others and can be insensitive to their emotional needs. They are plagued by an underlying sense of emptiness that explains an apparent self-destructiveness. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Your Q Score is: 6

Primary Creature

Air Types

Unicorn
Air with Water

Unicorn types are very concerned with the communication of ideas. They are witty and likeable but can also be quite shy. They are easily bored and easily distracted, and may seem unpredictable and superficial for this reason. Actually they are very deep and are usually trying to find the connections between the people and things around them. They are highly imaginative but not very practical. They love knowledge for its own sake and are not concerned about putting it to use. They are socially astute and sensitive to others’ feelings, but may still appear somewhat aloof. They are drawn to grand schemes for unifying people but these often don’t extend beyond the initial idea. Very logical and rational, Unicorn types are also unconventional and even bizarre. Other people may regard them as fey or just strange.

Shadow Creature

Fire Types
All the Fire types have problems relating to anger and aggression. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Phoenix
Fire and Earth

This shadow is prone to a sense of stagnation due to lack of motivation and laziness. Nothing durable is ever produced. Practical activities may never be embarked upon. There is an underlying sense of futility and hopelessness. Disillusionment results from their lack of confidence that they can change anything for the better, and in any case they do not have the will. At the same time there is an underlying grandiosity and even megalomania reflected in their dreams and aspirations. They need to feel special. Instead, they may simply overindulge or neglect themselves physically. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

MBTI Type
INTJ
My primary seems very accurate. I can't say for the shadow one...I can't figure out if it's supposed to be the opposite of you or a complementary one.

Your Q Score is: 18

Air Types

Pegasus
Air and Earth

Astrologically associated with Libra and the Seventh House

Pegasus types are theorists who aim to achieve in reality what they conceive with the mind. They are perfectionists who strive to produce order from what they regard as the chaos around them. They detest disorder and ugliness and have a particular flair for creating beautiful surroundings in which to live. They can be highly original and possibly eccentric. They are curious and open-minded but will require convincing evidence to back up ideas. They show exceptional organizational ability. Although they are among the least outgoing of the types they are very concerned with promoting social harmony. Their ability to be objective and impartial makes them popular as fair-minded arbiters of disputes. They are extremely independent and can seem emotionally distant.

Your Shadow Creature
Water Types
All the Water types have problems relating to feelings and closeness. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Chimera
Water and Fire

This shadow is apathetic, unmotivated, and lacking direction. They are frightened of change because they are rooted in the past. For them the pain of the past lives on in the present as if bad things are happening now. They feel hurt and angry over this sense of injustice but are unable to recognize why. The things that other people do in the present are blamed for the pain that belongs in the past. They are antisocial and vengeful, but deep down they want to be accepted. Since they blame others for making them unhappy, they keep everyone at bay. They are hypersensitive and insensitive, possessive and rejecting. The biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression; the biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
interesting. you predicted correctly.

Your Q Score is: 15

Air Types

Firebird
Air with Fire

Your Shadow Creature

Earth Types

Centaur
Earth and Water

This shadow wants to control everything. They want to control everyone, and will keep people at a distance except to do this. They don

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
High Five, FallsPioneer. ;)

Your Q Score is: 14

Air Types

Unicorn
Air with Water

Astrologically associated with Gemini and the Third House

Unicorn types are very concerned with the communication of ideas. They are witty and likeable but can also be quite shy. They are easily bored and easily distracted, and may seem unpredictable and superficial for this reason. Actually they are very deep and are usually trying to find the connections between the people and things around them. They are highly imaginative but not very practical. They love knowledge for its own sake and are not concerned about putting it to use. They are socially astute and sensitive to others’ feelings, but may still appear somewhat aloof. They are drawn to grand schemes for unifying people but these often don’t extend beyond the initial idea. Very logical and rational, Unicorn types are also unconventional and even bizarre. Other people may regard them as fey or just strange.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types

Phoenix
Fire and Earth

Unicorn: I'm not so sure, I always have a need to be able to apply my knowledge or I'd be uninterested in learning it. Given the test results, that need might appear in the Phoenix instead.

Phoenix: Oh yes, my anger has been one of my own worse enemies for a long time. However, I'm much better about it now.

Overall Accuracy: 70%-80%

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aw fudge.... I have to retake it....

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Your Q Score is: 12

Air Types
Unicorn
Air with Water

Astrologically associated with Gemini and the Third House

Your Shadow Creature

Earth Types
Wodwose
Earth and Fire

This shadow is beset by inertia and a feeling of hopelessness and stagnation. They are prone to depression linked to apparently insuperable odds. They exhibit an attitude of defeat that is betrayed by their fatalism and pessimism. They often find themselves trapped in a rut of grinding routine. They have no energy or sense of direction. They often alienate others because of their negativity and narrow outlook and because they feel anger and resentment toward them. Passive aggression is used to good effect. They are self-neglectful of their physical needs although they may binge on unhealthy foods and substances. The biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed.

Overall not too far off the mark, but the astrology bit makes me cringe.

sassafrassquatch

Your Q Score is: 17

Earth Types
The main strength of the Earth types is practicality. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this practicality.

Gryphon
Earth with Air

Astrologically associated with Taurus and the Second House

Gryphon types are practical and realistic but also intellectually curious and open to theory. However, they can only be convinced by ideas that are not only plausible but rooted in established principles. They are good problem solvers when a certain amount of abstraction is called for. They like measured progress but are not keen on change for its own sake. They enjoy having a secure, peaceful sanctuary where they can be on their own to work, study, or simply enjoy life’s natural pleasures. Their chosen hobbies and areas of study are likely to have a practical application. They may play an instrument, compose, or write. They are among the least outgoing of the types and may seem too self-contained, but they have a humanitarian outlook that is often the underlying goal of their activities and thoughts.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types

Wyvern
Fire and Water

This shadow is both insensitive and hypersensitive. They are unsociable, emotionally illiterate, and mean-minded. Relations with others are characterized by conflict and calculated reprisals. Passive aggression is used to full effect. These types seem to dislike other people. They are plagued by powerful emotional undercurrents and they blame their discomfort on others. They appear cold; their emotional expression, when it is given vent, seems immature. They exhibit a sense of entitlement and do not think that they should have to earn what they get. They are poorly motivated and prone to bitterness. The biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.