• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wallflower

Your internal orientation, and fairly cooperative nature make you the Wallflower. You are perfectly content to watch others from the sidelines, and not get tangled up in social circles and commitments. While others likely find you pleasant to be around, you don't care much for company. You rarely seek the spotlight and you are content to spend time by yourself. While you don't allow life to pass you by, you have an appreciation for the natural order of things. You're sometimes open to change, but you don't necessarily take action to create it. You experience occasional emotional instability, and time alone with your thoughts refreshes you mentally, and helps alleviate worry and self-doubt. You like to keep your life and the number of people in it somewhat contained. You find that too many responsibilities occasionally results in failure to keep your commitments.

I can always count on these tests to give me a new word for an introverted and unsocial person.

slylingual

MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
635732208510104292-800389301_tumblr_inline_noz4hpefUb1rpexxx_540.jpg

Your Personality Type:
Adventurer

Your carefree and creative spirit makes you the Adventurer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have a fairly outgoing nature, and enjoy spending time both with people and alone. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

LOL "do you have trouble controlling your temper?" "YES!" "are you even-tempered?" "NO!" "are you emotionally volatile?" "YES OUI SI!" "would you like to be more emotionally stable?" "YESYESYES!" "do you have a tight reign on your temper?" "NO x1000" "do you experience frequent mood swings?" "OH GOD YES!"

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Your Personality Type:
Radical

Your adventurousness, imagination, and capacity for thinking outside the box make you the Radical. You love trying new things and meeting new people, and you always welcome change. Others may perceive you as wild or rebellious when you do your own thing and fail to cooperate with social conventions. While you are perfectly capable of cooperation, your healthy level of skepticism doesn't allow you to accept everything at face value. You aren't overly concerned with rules and order, and you love being part of a group effort for change or reform. You often become so embroiled in the matter at hand that you fail to take care of yourself. You regularly suffer from worry and self-doubt. Consider giving some of your time, energy, and effort to yourself.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I did this a bit at a time over a few days.

Creator
Your creativity, imagination, and internal orientation make you the Creator. You are a free spirit who loves to create and explore ideas, and you need both time alone and time with others to get your creative juices flowing. You don't get too hung up on productivity or logic, preferring to simply follow your imagination. While your creative pursuits may fulfill some of your needs, you may find that something is missing inside. You often suffer from unsteady moods and low spirits, and may immerse yourself in your creative work in order to escape from these feelings. You are pleasant to be around, and comfortable spending time both alone and in the company of others.

None of it is incorrect. At least I'm the only one with this result so far.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Executive

Your strong work ethic and drive for success make you the Executive. You like to work at the top of the food chain, making the big decisions that make it all happen. Your ability to juggle projects is admirable, and your firm but friendly attitude earns you respect from others. You are fairly flexible and open to new ideas, particularly when they align with your pursuits. Emotionally, you are fairly stable, and you enjoy spending time alone as well as with others. You focus on meeting your high personal standards, and challenge yourself to achieve your goals. This attitude extends to all areas of your life, and you rarely fail to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wallflower
Your internal orientation, and fairly cooperative nature make you the Wallflower. You are perfectly content to watch others from the sidelines, and not get tangled up in social circles and commitments. While others likely find you pleasant to be around, you don't care much for company. You rarely seek the spotlight and you are content to spend time by yourself. While you don't allow life to pass you by, you have an appreciation for the natural order of things. You're sometimes open to change, but you don't necessarily take action to create it. You experience occasional emotional instability, and time alone with your thoughts refreshes you mentally, and helps alleviate worry and self-doubt. You like to keep your life and the number of people in it somewhat contained. You find that too many responsibilities occasionally results in failure to keep your commitments.
Yup, this description is pretty accurate!
I'd like to be a real life wallflower though.....

snljjc

Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pioneer
Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Pioneer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You appreciate a balance between an active social life and spending time alone. Your varied environment helps maintain your steady emotional state and allows you to express yourself alone and in the company of others. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting.

Your Personality Type:
Maverick
Your free spirit and outgoing nature makes you the Maverick. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have an outgoing and gregarious nature, and you enjoy spending time with a variety of people. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

Never thought of myself as a "Maverick." :shrug:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jack of all Trades :shrug:

Your well-rounded personality makes you the Jack-of-all-trades. Your type is one of the most difficult to define - you tend to make decisions on a case-to-case basis, rather than going with a knee-jerk reaction. As a result, you are hard to pin down accurately. Your laidback but generally hardworking nature allows you to work in a variety of positions and to get along with a range of people. You appreciate having a balance between an active social and alone time in your life, and only occasionally experience anxiety or stress. You enjoy being around others, but you find that time alone refreshes you both mentally and spiritually. For the most part, you are confident and even-keeled. While you don't allow life to pass you by, you have an appreciation for the natural order of things, and although you accept change, you don't go to great lengths to create it.

á´…eparted

passages
This damn test made me answer 372 questions before it let me go to the next section :dry:.

Your Personality Type:
Manager
Your flexibility, hard-working attitude, and excellent organizational skills make you the Manager. Your ability to juggle tasks, follow through, and deal with people is admirable, and your firm but friendly attitude gains you respect. You are open to trying out new ideas and methods of performing tasks, and you don't get easily discouraged if things don't work out as planned - you have excellent self-discipline and strive to consistently do your best. You are an outgoing individual; you make sure that the people around you are happy, and do what you can to help when they're not. When people come to you with their problems, you reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You occasionally experience rocky emotions and disagreeable moods, but you can usually get back on track with minimal effort.

I am on a strict budget until next week, so I can't buy the results. Either way it's not likely to tell me anything I don't already know. The results do not surprise me at all and it fits me well.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Type:
Counselor

Your interactive orientation, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need - you are never judgmental, and you always know the right thing to say. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts.​

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder is this could correlate to ennegram or MBTI...

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder is this could correlate to ennegram or MBTI...

I'd try to find out.. if the website gave us a list of the types or something.

Additionally, check this out:
pEAWJVy.png

This is the result given in the sample report on the website.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really like this test, I've done it two times and my results were:

Your Personality Type:
Non-conformist
Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

Your Personality Type:
Philosopher
Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Philosopher. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I took this once before and got the Executive.
Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Executive. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.

Interestingly enough, when I retook it and answered what I would act and be like in a united, nationalistic, monocultural Catholic country, I got the Giver.
Your genuine concern for the people and community around you makes you the Giver. Your high moral standards and compassionate attitude do not allow you to stand idly by in the presence of any kind of injustice. You are a magnet attracting those seeking direction, advice, and a role model. When people turn to you for help, you reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of solution to offer. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy, dependability and altruism do not go unnoticed. Others find you quite pleasant to be around. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts. Just be sure that you indulge your occasional need for solitude from time to time.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Personality Type:
Counselor
Your calm and quiet nature, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need, and people know that they can usually count on you to be there when needed. You seem to know the perfect thing to say in order to make someone feel better and typically don't give up until you reach some kind of insightful or creative solution. While you prefer to keep to yourself, your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others is admirable.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Counselor
Your calm and quiet nature, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need, and people know that they can usually count on you to be there when needed. You seem to know the perfect thing to say in order to make someone feel better and typically don't give up until you reach some kind of insightful or creative solution. While you prefer to keep to yourself, your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others is admirable.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Wow...that was the test... :happy2::happy2::happy2:
Your Personality Type:
Non-conformist
Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well that pissed me off. Misleadingly long, and only to tell me that I'm an introvert. Tell me something I don't know.

Your Personality Type:
Introvert
Your internal orientation and reflective nature make you the Introvert. You focus on the internal world of thoughts and feelings, and enjoy spending time in smaller social groups or alone with your thoughts. You experience fairly significant emotional instability, and solo time helps alleviate your worry and self-doubt. However, your personal goal-orientation and inward focus often results in carelessness about your commitments. You like to keep your life simple and the number of people in it manageable - sometimes too many responsibilities result in failure to keep your commitments. Making and maintaining friendships is not a priority of yours, and you refuse to adopt false friendliness.