• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

aelan's weird and random tests

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:doh: I'm still the site dunce! :cry: I got the highest score of anyone here yet! :laugh: 84548 in the hard mode! I tended to make a mental note of what color the word above was and then click on the word that was the same color as the word above in the selection below! :yim_rolling_on_the_

I was really good at matching the colors though! :) I guess I'll end up spending my life sorting and folding assorted socks together with my great talent! :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:doh: I'm still the site dunce! :cry: I got the highest score of anyone here yet! :laugh: 84548 in the hard mode! I tended to make a mental note of what color the word above was and then click on the word that was the same color as the word above in the selection below! :yim_rolling_on_the_

I was really good at matching the colors though! :) I guess I'll end up spending my life sorting and folding assorted socks together with my great talent! :D

Don't worry, I did much worse the first time, 100,000+ points, and how close I got to the high score on later tries was irking me enough that I kept playing. Now I really do have the high score: 35342 points. It's just a matter of practice.

EDIT: Well, now I don't anymore. Someone named "jpretz" now has 17034. :eek: I'm not willing to put in the amount of time/effort needed to beat that score (and honestly don't think I could without learning a trick or something), so I'm done.

Last edited:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
1st attempt: 5XXXXX.
2nd attempt: 49XXX on hard.
5th attempt: 45686

Alright I really am stopping now.

I don't like it.

I'm going to play the word bubbles game on lumosity. That game is addictive.

BTW, I'm not very observant. I kept trying to type in 'luminosity' instead of the lumosity to get the website.

:rofl1: Cze. Happy New Year. :D I've a horrible image of you rabidly clicking on the PC into the wee hours of the morning going, "Dang! Missed it!"

First and last time, on hard: 53529 points.

Hey. Not bad. Did synesthesia make it more difficult for you?

I'm wondering does everyone start with the hard mode? :huh:

:yes: that is the dissociation and the task is to unwire the brain in a sense, to take it differently.

lol@ socks. If I ever run a laundromat, I'll know whom to hire. :D Hey, that could be a niche business. Imagine all the unpaired socks in the world, if you ran a service to match them? ;)

After 2 or 3, however, I stumbled on a trick that helped a lot... simply speaking the color I wanted out loud made it pretty easy the rest of the way. I still had a little trouble finding the word I wanted in the pick-list, but it was much easier to reject incorrect choices.

That's what I did as well. It helps.

Thank you. I don't claw..

Yea! :hug: And thanks for the explanation. I'm still wondering how htb managed a score which is pretty normal. INTJ focus?

I'm a lefty, all the way: left-eye, left-hand, left-foot. How does it relate to it all?

brain function division. I was guessing this test could be easier for right brainers (lefties) since it is non-linear. But I'm not certain. Lateralization of brain function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: I think I'll list the tests I'm digging out on the front post so it is easier.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
:rofl1: Cze. Happy New Year. :D I've a horrible image of you rabidly clicking on the PC into the wee hours of the morning going, "Dang! Missed it!"

:eek:

Are you watching me???

And that is SO not what I do. SO NOT.

Now I must be off to play more lumosity.

*click* *click* *click* *click*

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
3 more tests!

The Room:
The above is a short personality one where you get to decide your room, and it gives a snapshot of personality. Interesting, if not, you get a nice picture (hopefully)!.

Edit: Removed Power test

And a cute musical memory one.

Have fun. :D I want to know who can manage the IQ one. BAH!!

Last edited:

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Stupid question: where are the answers to the IQ test?? I'm not paying $50 to get them! And I'll think twice about tackling the questions if I can't have the answers ;)

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Stupid question: where are the answers to the IQ test?? I'm not paying $50 to get them! And I'll think twice about tackling the questions if I can't have the answers ;)

*lol* I've the answers, but obviously I can't post them up because I've a feeling most folks would give up along the 5th problem and start clicking for answers. =D.

PM me if you want the answers and the grading scale - the test is used for admission to some IQ societies, so they do not want the answers leaked I think. I probably will remove it in a week.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
*lol* I've the answers, but obviously I can't post them up because I've a feeling most folks would give up along the 5th problem and start clicking for answers. =D.

PM me if you want the answers and the grading scale - the test is used for admission to some IQ societies, so they do not want the answers leaked I think. I probably will remove it in a week.

Curious... might try and kill some brain cells later. Thankie for sharing.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm only a Bobbing Bobcat when I'm shooting sheep.

And The Room is stupid. :ranting:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
The Hoeflin test made me feel stupid. *wry smile*

Heh, if it doesn't, you are beyond genius :D

On cheating systems, it's more a comment on the test than anything else. The color one is just about retraining your mind... there aren't too many tricks, other than learning how to rapidly change the way you process the colors (it's hard to do on this one, but the one from brain age was easy to use peripheral vision to determin color without registering the name).

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Heh, if it doesn't, you are beyond genius :D

:D It's a relief not to be one.

On cheating systems, it's more a comment on the test than anything else. The color one is just about retraining your mind... there aren't too many tricks, other than learning how to rapidly change the way you process the colors (it's hard to do on this one, but the one from brain age was easy to use peripheral vision to determin color without registering the name).

*lol* I more meant I was intrigued by the way you'd go about to find ways to perform better on the test. We've the same objective, and same task, but different ways of achieving it? Still trying to clue in to the STP thinking.

And yes, in case you're wondering, that's why the different tests - intriguing to see the different reactions, and which types prefer which tests too.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ooops update folks, the original site which gave the answers to the power quiz has been removed, and I didn't save the answers. :blush:

Sorry nightning, Wandering. I hope you didn't get too far. :D

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Easy Mode

Trial 1: You just scored 85164 points!

Trial 2: You just scored 62220 points!

Trial 3: You just scored 56195 points!

Trial 4: You just scored 53829 points!

Trial 5: You just scored 50960 points!

Hard Mode

Trial 6: You just scored 54852 points!

Trial 7: You just scored 47689 points!

Trial 8: You just scored 50838 points!

Trial 9: You just scored 45185 points!

Trial 10: You just scored 48072 points!

Trial 11: You just scored 45594 points!

The most difficult part of the game was to tell my left brain to shut-up - to quit thinking & worrying about the future. :) For some reason, my mind was beginning to wonder to other things... :D

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Fun ones for the weekend:

Optical illusions

And one intriguing one on gender stereotypes. It is not auto-scored, but was interesting in seeing how close/far off I was in what defined masculine/feminine to me. I wonder how these perceptions will change with time though.

And fun time with some classic games: :D

Taxi-Driving

Smash the Froggie

The New Pacman

Or if you're sympathetic to the Pacman ghoulies, this is for you:

Anti Pacman

Have fun, and Cze. Don't give yourself carpel tunnel syndrome. :D.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Ooops update folks, the original site which gave the answers to the power quiz has been removed, and I didn't save the answers. :blush:

:cry: No answers? I figured out two I think o_O Slowly working through them one per day. And you removed the link to page! :boohoo:

*sad mouse wanders off*

EsoteriEccentri

MBTI Type
INFP
I scored 54,440 points on the easy mode of the colour test. But if that wasn't bad enough, that was my second try - I tried the first time on the hard mode and scored over 100,000 points. Which isn't good. =/

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
:cry: No answers? I figured out two I think o_O Slowly working through them one per day. And you removed the link to page! :boohoo:

*sad mouse wanders off*

*pats the mousie* you've lots more to try now. :D

I scored 54,440 points on the easy mode of the colour test. But if that wasn't bad enough, that was my second try - I tried the first time on the hard mode and scored over 100,000 points. Which isn't good. =/

:D it's horrendous, isn't it. Had to reprogramme my brain to do that faster. It helped me if I said out aloud the colours. Try the lumosity one. Some of the rest here had a lot of fun with it.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ

I did the first two, that was OK. I don't mean that I'm sure I got the right answers, obviously, but at least the process was rather painless.

But after that, my brain started making knots, more and more knots with each question I looked at, let alone tried to answer. OUCH :D

Do you maybe remember the answer to the first 2 ones?

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sorry Wandering. hehehe. Didn't record.

Here's a fun but insightful one: based on your current lifestyle, how long are you likely to live up to? :D I'm likely to 87! :woot: Old pole-dancing granny, here I come!

Longevity Test

And a quick online test for symptoms of depression. Note it is not meant to replace a real diagnosis, but I hope it can help some recognise some symptoms and stop / seek aid before things get worse.

Online Depression Test

And for the competitive ones this week:
:D How fast do you read.

And: How good are you with words?

And mwahahaha, to save me from doing more HW analyses, here's a really quick and dirty one: Handwriting
:D

Have fun.