• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Worldpersonality (mbti)

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I kind of thought I might get I or T as I was going through the test, but nope, still ENFP.

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER

Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

Distribution of score on dimensions
result_img1.php

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics
E - Extroversion

Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.
N - Intuition

The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.
F - Feeling

The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.
P - Perceiving

The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
I got ESFP.

Well, well . . . that's a new one to add to the list of things I've tested as:

INTJ
INFP
ENFP
ISFP
INFJ

At least, I think it's a new one. I'm starting to lose track. :huh:

(The 'problem' is that most functions test toward the middle.)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your are INTJ

INTJ is also known as DESIGNER

Usually have original minds and great drive for their own ideas and purposes. In fields that appeal to them, they have a fine power to organize a job and carry it through with or without help. Skeptical, critical, independent determined, often stubborn. Must learn to yield less important points in order to win the most important. Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.

result_img1.php

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.

Most significant characteristics:

I - Introversion

Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition

The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking

The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others’ feelings and needs without realizing it, neglecting to take into consideration the values of others.

J - Judging

The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.
----

The typos, grammatical, and spelling errors throughout this test are nerve wracking! But, I got expected results given this is a dichotomous test, and quite basic in the questions it asks.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER​

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php

ShadowOfTheNight

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTJ is also known as DESIGNER

Usually have original minds and great drive for their own ideas and purposes. In fields that appeal to them, they have a fine power to organize a job and carry it through with or without help. Skeptical, critical, independent determined, often stubborn. Must learn to yield less important points in order to win the most important. Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.

resultimg1.png

G

garbage

Your are INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php

I - Introversion
Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition

F - Feeling
The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging
The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

well,

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
No suprise here. I pretty much always score as INTP, though I think it might be more likely I'm INFP.

errs.png

Lovely how the colours match my avatar and signature images somewhat...:D

...but..."Your are INTP"? "Your are"..? :laugh:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Your are INFP

INFP is also known as IDEALIZER

Full of enthusiasms and loyalties but seldom talk of it until they know you well. Care about learning, ideas, language and independent projects of their own. Tend to undertake too much, then somehow get it done. Friendly but often too absorbed in what they are doing to be sociable. Little concern with possessions or physical surroundings. Idealistic and committed. Adaptable. Respond well to the needs of others. Dislike detail.

result_img1.php

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Interesting test... I've never seen it before.
I got ISFJ, but many of the results were around 50-50. :/
34778504.png

Jaguar

allowing commitments to occur if others want to make them.
pushing for definite commitments to ensure that they are made.

Depending on the situation, BOTH.

using methods I know well that are effective to get the job done.
trying to think of new methods of doing tasks when confronted with them.

Depending on the situation, BOTH.

thinking about possibilities.
dealing with actualities.

BOTH

focus on the tasks and the work need to be done
focus on the people around me and their needs

BOTH
(If someone can't do both- they don't even deserve to be hired for a job.)

Are they looking for unbalanced people who can't function in the real world, or what? :dry:

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Are they looking for unbalanced people who can't function in the real world, or what? :dry:

There are always questions like that in tests...as in, would prefer to choose both...or neither. But it isn't possible and one's forced to make a decision. :wacko:

G

Ginkgo

Question -

What motivates you guys to continue taking different tests if you already know your type? Are you checking the test for accuracy? Are you seeking out different descriptions? I don't understand the redundancy. :shock:

Jaguar

Members- go to your windows, open them and shout: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" :D

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i've been feelin' the j...

ENFJ is also known as ENERGIZER
Responsive and responsible. Generally feel real concern for what others think or want, and try to handle things with due regard for other people's, feelings. Can present a proposal or lead a group discussion with ease and tact. Sociable, popular, active, but put time enough into their work to perform well. Natural leaders. Effective in interpersonal relationships and skills. Tolerant trusted and forgiving.

result_img1.php

G

garbage

This is my thought with almost every test.

"I am a huge, incapable baby with respect to

[ ] People
[ ] Things"

anyway

result_img1.php

Question -

What motivates you guys to continue taking different tests if you already know your type? Are you checking the test for accuracy? Are you seeking out different descriptions? I don't understand the redundancy. :shock:

dunno, it's kind of fun and neat more than it is insightful and revealing :popc1:

Check out all the "Which shade of blue are you?" and "Which strong Biblical female are you?" tests in this forum

Edit: Actually, sometimes, I sort of use the results to gauge my thought processes over time

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

4847503497_80f0024a37.jpg

I - Introversion

N - Intuition

T - Thinking
The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others’ feelings and needs without realizing it, neglecting to take into consideration the values of others.

P - Perceiving
The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.