• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Worldpersonality (mbti)

Meaning

Permabanned
Your are ENTP

ENTP is also known as INNOVATOR

Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goaloriented. Love challenges.

E was in the 50s
N was in the 80s
T was in the 70s
P was in the 60s

(I'm not sure about the E)

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
38556680.jpg

Ha... Ha.... Ha

I give up. T/F seem broken to me most of the time.

G

garbage

"I am a huge, incapable baby with respect to

[ ] People
[ ] Things"

anyway

result_img1.php

I got this, this time:

Your are ENFP
ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER
Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

result_img1.php

I was gonna say that CLARIFIER is the dumbest name, but I think the honor actually goes to the DOER.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your are INTJ

INTJ is also known as DESIGNER

Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.
result_img1.php

*Sigh* these tests are useless. I get whatever I think I am at the moment, they are far too easy to manipulate.

I can't believe it actually says "your are INTJ" though, hehe.

PeaceAndMusic

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Test yourself Statistics Personality types Dimensions
Your are ISFP

ISFP is also known as EXPERIENCER
Solitary. Seek simplicity and freedom. Digest experience deeply.

Distribution of score on dimensions

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics
I - Introversion
Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

S - Sensing
The sensing type prefers the concrete, real, factual, structured, tangible here-and-now, becoming impatient with theory and the abstract, mistrusting intuition. The sensing type think in careful, detail-by-detail accuracy, remembering real facts, making few errors of fact, but possibly missing a conception of the overall.

F - Feeling
The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

P - Perceiving
The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your are INTJ

Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.

roughly:
I = 80%
N = 55%
T = 100%
J = 70%

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your are ISTJ

ISTJ is also known as SYSTEMATIZER
Detailoriented and stable. Patient and sensible. Dislike novelty and frivolity.

á´…eparted

passages
[h=1]Your are ESTJ[/h]
[h=4]ESTJ is also known as STABILIZER[/h]Responsible and orderly. Loyal and steadfast. May be impatient with others or impetuous. Like to be involved in community activities.

result_img1.php

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
That was a huge bump!

At any rate, I got ISTP.

I feel like on straight dichotomy tests, I get either ISTP or ISTJ. But then if I were to actually look at the functions, I don't seem to have them. Meh.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Your are ISTJ

ISTJ is also known as SYSTEMATIZER

Detailoriented and stable. Patient and sensible. Dislike novelty and frivolity.

I:E 91:9
N:S 45:55
F:T 45:55
J:p 73:27

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are ENTP

ENTP is also known as INNOVATOR
Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goaloriented. Love challenges.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your are INTJ

INTJ is also known as DESIGNER.

result_img1.php

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your are INTP
INTP is also known as THEORIZER
Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your are INTJ

result_img1.php

:thinking: 100% T? lol

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

result_img1.php

Hrm. I'm guessing answers like "making decisions based on the possible consequences to other people" and "helping others explore their feelings" are meant to indicate Feeling.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your are INTP