• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Worldpersonality (mbti)

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Your are INFP

INFP is also known as IDEALIZER

Full of enthusiasms and loyalties but seldom talk of it until they know you well. Care about learning, ideas, language and independent projects of their own. Tend to undertake too much, then somehow get it done. Friendly but often too absorbed in what they are doing to be sociable. Little concern with possessions or physical surroundings. Idealistic and committed. Adaptable. Respond well to the needs of others. Dislike detail.

result_img1.php

Yeah, I dislike detail unless it's something I'm working on (design-wise), which is why I most of the times can't get things done, and I have so many projects lying around.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Your are ENTP

ENTP is also known as INNOVATOR
Quick. Ingenious, good at many things. Stimulating company, alert and outspoken. May argue for fun on either side of a question. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, but may neglect routine assignments. Apt to turn to one new interest after another. Skillful in finding logical reasons for what they want. Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goaloriented. Love challenges.

I can't print the scores, but my N was 90%-ish. I think at this point in time it's probably around 70-ish. I was a little biased :D. Still pretty high though.

joyrjw

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I'm actually IxFP,according to this test.

Your are INFP

Full of enthusiasms and loyalties but seldom talk of it until they know you well. Care about learning, ideas, language and independent projects of their own. Tend to undertake too much, then somehow get it done. Friendly but often too absorbed in what they are doing to be sociable. Little concern with possessions or physical surroundings. Idealistic and committed. Adaptable. Respond well to the needs of others. Dislike detail.

Distribution of score on dimensions

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics
I - Introversion
Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition
The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

F - Feeling
The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

P - Perceiving
The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strong introversion and perceiving axis, with a balanced intuition and feeling axis

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You are INFP

result_img1.php

So much on J is not usual for me, and N and F is usually not SO near to 100% :p

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your are ENTP

Quick. Ingenious, good at many things. Stimulating company, alert and outspoken. May argue for fun on either side of a question. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, but may neglect routine assignments. Apt to turn to one new interest after another. Skillful in finding logical reasons for what they want. Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goaloriented. Love challenges.

I: around 18% E: around 82%
N: around 83% S: around 17%
F: around 26% T: around 74%
P: around 77% J: around 23%

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.

E - Extroversion
Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.

N - Intuition
The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking
The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others’ feelings and needs without realizing it, neglecting to take into consideration the values of others.

P - Perceiving
The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
result_img1.php

Thats weird.
I always get real high F score o_O

MissLizzy

INFJ
Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTP
result_img1.php

I did it again. My previous score was on the page 4.
I just realized that I was less dreamyfeely than I tought so.. =/

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ENFP .. Interesting scores.

E - 65%
N - 55%
F - 55%
P - 55%

Can someone really be that balanced????

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP

INTP is also known as THEORIZER
Quiet, reserved, brilliant in exams, especially in theoretical or scientific subjects. Logical to the point of hair-splitting. Mainly interested in ideas, with little liking for parties or small talk. Tend to have sharply defined interests. Need to choose careers focused around a strong interest. Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

cfs1992

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER

Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

result_img1.php

E - Extroversion

Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.
N - Intuition

F - Feeling

The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.
P - Perceiving

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got ENFP instead of INFP this time. I got around 50/50 on I/E last time, and more like 35/65 this time. Probably a one question difference, lol.

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER
Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

ENFPtest1.jpg

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I-36% E-64%
N-100% S-0%
F-18% T-82%
P-82% J-18%
Your are ENTP

Unusual results. I'm at least sensing enough to realize that the 'Your' should've been 'You.' ;) And I've never tested as a moderate extravert before...