• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Team Technology Personality Test (MBTI)

wolfy

awsm
It's a good test in that it is difficult to play. Much better than easy to play tests like mypersonality. Get whatever you want in that test.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a good test in that it is difficult to play.
It's a shit test. Half the questions were false dichotomies where I liked both answers, or neither.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Gave me INTJ, with INFJ and INTP tied for second.

ISTJ 71%
ISFJ 63%
INFJ 76%
INTJ 84%
ISTP 70%
ISFP 54%
INFP 61%
INTP 76%
ESTP 39%
ESFP 32%
ENFP 45%
ENTP 53%
ESTJ 55%
ESFJ 40%
ENFJ 46%
ENTJ 62%

I like that it's trying to do something different (seems it's trying to get users to select between functions and their opposites, ie. Fi vs. Te). I don't think it quite manages it though. I thought the Ne vs. Si dichotomies were described as too much as action vs. reflection, and that led to me getting inflated scores on the SJ types. Ne isn't always outwardly active, it can just be imaginative. And some of what I believe was supposed to be Si descriptions sounded too similar to any introverted function.

I also found questions between two non-preferred functions very difficult to answer. (Except Ni-Se, but again, Se seemed to be about activity).

I do seem to get INTJ on the standard setups as well though. Maybe I am one...

Nah.

KDude

It's a good test in that it is difficult to play. Much better than easy to play tests like mypersonality. Get whatever you want in that test.

i suppose you're right.. i don't think i'm that close to esfp though. there was one question that pitted.. figuring something out alone or something and "meeting people" and i swing to the latter. i guess that placed me closer to extroverted.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
ISTJ 72%
ISFJ 61%
INFJ 68%
INTJ 79%
ISTP 58%
ISFP 36%
INFP 40%
INTP 62%
ESTP 48%
ESFP 37%
ENFP 44%
ENTP 55%
ESTJ 76%
ESFJ 54%
ENFJ 57%
ENTJ 80%

Te 26
Ni 24
Si 21
Ti 19
Fe 16
Ne 14
Se 11
Fi 9

Awesome test!! Very accurate considering that I have to really look back on how I was as a child and how I'am now to see which one is still constant since my tertiary and inferior functions is fucking up my game.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
here is the other thread on that test... I remembered hating it before because most of the time I didn't like EITHER option it gave me :thelook:

KDude

here is the other thread on that test... I remembered hating it before because most of the time I didn't like EITHER option it gave me :thelook:

i read your comments there.. yeah, you need to get over the pat robertson connotations of "values". david bowie has values too. think of him.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ

Not liking the question still means you will still prefer one or the other. That is why the test put a meter to see which one you lean more towards.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like David Bowie :wubbie:

however, my personal moral compass is missing it's needle :doh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not liking the question still means you will still prefer one or the other. That is why the test put a meter to see which one you lean more towards.

it did not give me an option for "I hate both equally" though... :sadbanana:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
it did not give me an option for "I hate both equally" though... :sadbanana:

Haha, I guess it's how you look at it since I don't really hate anything, but more like I rather not be involve with it if I don't have to or I'm uncomfortable with the idea. This test is basically asking which one is the lesser evil in your view.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
in many cases I disliked the phrasing of the question and therefore found both to be equally evil... why can't they make it simple and have questions like

Bacon Cheeseburger * * * * * * New DVD Organizing System

?!?!?!?

that would be so much more tolerable! :cry:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
in many cases I disliked the phrasing of the question and therefore found both to be equally evil... why can't they make it simple and have questions like

Bacon Cheeseburger * * * * * * New DVD Organizing System

?!?!?!?

that would be so much more tolerable! :cry:

We'll we now know that a XXXJ probably wrote the test which explain why the phrasing is black and white.

KDude

i didn't think it was that black and white. make what you want out of it. if you see a pattern or preference for something, just roll with it. it doesn't mean anyone's gonna take away you're T or S card if it doesn't show up.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
i didn't think it was that black and white. make what you want out of it. if you see a pattern or preference for something, just roll with it. it doesn't mean anyone's gonna take away you're T or S card if it doesn't show up.

It's not black and white in terms of how they word the question. It's black and white because you have to choice which one you prefer more which some people have no preferance for. It's like asking which one of the two evil dictators you like more without giving an option to state that you like neither.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm, this is interesting. I took this test before but this is the first I've heard of this.

On this basis your personality type is not clear (it is INxP, where x denotes an equal preference). Although this is not conclusive we can look at your type another way, by looking at your overall pattern of responses. This suggests that INTJ is your most likely type and INFJ the second most likely.

ISTJ 49%
ISFJ 49%
INFJ 76%
INTJ 76%
ISTP 58%
ISFP 58%
INFP 72%
INTP 72%
ESTP 40%
ESFP 40%
ENFP 66%
ENTP 66%