• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Tri-Variable Personality Test

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Agile Thinker
You scored 18Artist, 40 Philosopher, 43 Scientist!

Your thinking style is such that you vaccilate between building and creating things; pondering their purpose and value. The world is meant to be understood, and its elements are meant to be manipulated to help us on the path to discovering new techniques and methods for uncovering both universal and personal truth. You are vigorous in your mental attitude; putting things in their place and also justifying the science behind them ... while also expending effort pondering how or why the effort was valuable to you or society in a larger perspective. Perhaps you enjoy regimented activities or a great deal of mental activity; math, chess, etc. This is the category of a true intellectual. Examples of Stoic Thinkers: Albert Einstein, Galileo, Carl Sagan. Furthermore: Feedback from these types indicates they are: Highly attentive to detail ... they can come across as quite serious even if they don't intend to! According to other users, this may result in a funny "dry" sense of humor. Quote from another AT: "The first thing people usually notice about me probably my sense of humor." "I'm very independent and in many ways don't really care what others think of me. I can't control what others think or say, only how I react to it."

Frank

The Agile Thinker

You scored 28Artist, 45 Philosopher, 28 Scientist!

Your thinking style is such that you vaccilate between building and creating things; pondering their purpose and value. The world is meant to be understood, and its elements are meant to be manipulated to help us on the path to discovering new techniques and methods for uncovering both universal and personal truth. You are vigorous in your mental attitude; putting things in their place and also justifying the science behind them ... while also expending effort pondering how or why the effort was valuable to you or society in a larger perspective. Perhaps you enjoy regimented activities or a great deal of mental activity; math, chess, etc. This is the category of a true intellectual. Examples of Stoic Thinkers: Albert Einstein, Galileo, Carl Sagan. Furthermore: Feedback from these types indicates they are: Highly attentive to detail ... they can come across as quite serious even if they don't intend to! According to other users, this may result in a funny "dry" sense of humor. Quote from another AT: "The first thing people usually notice about me probably my sense of humor." "I'm very independent and in many ways don't really care what others think of me. I can't control what others think or say, only how I react to it."

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
The Agile Thinker
You scored 18Artist, 50 Philosopher, 33 Scientist!

Liesl

The Eccentric
You scored 30 Artist, 60 Philosopher, 10 Scientist!
You live in a world of vast abstraction and color. You are hardly interested in the mechanics of real life; you are preoccupied with the substance of existence (the story and narrative, the symbolism), and the form and shape which life itself takes. You mix the mystical with the rational, like St. Thomas Aquinas, you find inroads between the sublime and the tangible ... you might have a propensity to let yourself go, though, in different ways. Everyday chores and responsibilities are not high on your list of passions; neither is any kind of "daily ritual" most likely. Your ideal work involves something that combines a medium for self expression (such as writing), with the inherent rationality and inquisitiveness of your philosophical side. You are very youthful in your demeanor. You are a true representative of modern culture and society; with its shifts toward new systems of spirituality which combine ancient mysticism with classic reason. You are not preoccupied with wealth most likely. Examples of Eccentrics: Timothy Leary, Stanley Kubrick, Socrates. Quotes from "Eccentrics": "I am a little unusual, a little different and very unique."

I've never heard a better description of the way I think.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
The Constructor

You scored 25Artist, 25 Philosopher, 50 Scientist!
Evidence and proof of the claims of others are very important to you. You probably have a highly developed spatial ability and work in a field such as engineering or mathematics, or which involves those things explicitly. You enjoy building things and discovering what makes them work - you probably took things apart as a child and played with Lego's (building blocks). You are active in exploring the world around you, discovering its intricacies and mechanics fills your mind. You can become highly aloof intellectually; you may find socializing to be boring. Much of your life may revolve around a specialized field like computing, design, research, etc. You demand evidence. You need reasons and explanations to function properly ... you are undoubtedly scrupulous about accepting claims regarding religion. You might find art somewhat difficult to appreciate ... it's also possible that you are an atheist. More so than the other types. Examples of Constructors: Bertrand Russell, Richard Dawkins, Richard Feynman.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Eccentric

You scored 40Artist, 55 Philosopher, 5 Scientist

You live in a world of vast abstraction and color. You are hardly interested in the mechanics of real life; you are preoccupied with the substance of existence (the story and narrative, the symbolism), and the form and shape which life itself takes. You mix the mystical with the rational, like St. Thomas Aquinas, you find inroads between the sublime and the tangible ... you might have a propensity to let yourself go, though, in different ways. Everyday chores and responsibilities are not high on your list of passions; neither is any kind of "daily ritual" most likely. Your ideal work involves something that combines a medium for self expression (such as writing), with the inherent rationality and inquisitiveness of your philosophical side. You are very youthful in your demeanor. You are a true representative of modern culture and society; with its shifts toward new systems of spirituality which combine ancient mysticism with classic reason. You are not preoccupied with wealth most likely. Examples of Eccentrics: Timothy Leary, Stanley Kubrick, Socrates. Quotes from "Eccentrics": "I am a little unusual, a little different and very unique."
Sounds pretty accurate.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Modernist

You scored 30 Artist, 40 Philosopher, 30 Scientist!

You represent all that is hypermodern in thinking and existing in today's society. You live a very active and agile mental life, combining it with sporadic activities that involve intense personal expression (art, blogging, etc.) As opposed to the other types, your thinking style is a combination of: methodical, artistic and introspective. This means you are at different points in time capable of: valuing something, imagining it spatially, and enjoying its value experientially. You are likely highly literate, but you are a jack of all trades in that no particular field captures your fancy entirely. You may find yourself involved in a range of activities; make sure you are comfortable with your own identity and that you do not neglect any of the major aspects of thought. There could potentially be a propensity for skiddishness or flightiness. Furthermore, you are very easy going as a friend and partner ... easily absorbing the personalities around you, but not committing to any side in particular. Quote from a Modernist: "People often think I'm flip flopping on my opinons, when in reality, I'm just seeing many sides to something." Examples of Modernists: Tony Blair, Leonardo Da Vinci, Aristotle

================================

Cool. Seems about right.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
The Agile Thinker

You scored 20 Artist, 40 Philosopher, 40 Scientist!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Creator
You scored 35 Artist, 20 Philosopher, 45 Scientist!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Eccentric
You scored 60Artist, 35 Philosopher, 5 Scientist!

LULZ

well that was a fun result

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Agile Thinker
You scored 23% Artist, 35% Philosopher, 43% Scientist!

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Agile Thinker

You scored 28Artist, 45 Philosopher, 28 Scientist!