• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Which Disney Character Are You Test Facebook Twitter

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test...
Jasmine

You scored 49 Kindness, 54 Morality, and 29 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I never saw Lilo & Stitch, but I got Lilo...

I don't think Aladdin is for me — I need more stability in my life.

Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test ...
Lilo
You scored 59 Kindness, 26 Morality, and 44 Wisdom!
You are kind and can easily be taken advantage of. Although the "in" crowd may not hang out with you, the friends you do make are lifelong and very loyal. You have a knack for finding the good in people that others overlook. Your lack of book smarts leaves you trusting your instincts, which consistently serve you well. It is likely that your friends think of you as the nicest person they know. Aladdin is the perfect guy for you to spend time with.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Jane

You scored 51 Kindness, 29 Morality, and 50 Wisdom!
You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.

Mh...interesting....! I didn't know I have such a low level of morality though :D...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test ...

Hades
You scored 30 Kindness, 40 Morality, and 61 Wisdom!

I suppose a flaming thumb is more impressive than a green thumb. Regardless, being Lord of the Underworld has given you quite a bit of wisdom over time. Unfortunately, your sense of justice and kindness aren't quite as refined. This makes sense when your primary job is to punish mortals and attempt to take your brother's throne. Fortunately your unnatural abilities give you the answer to hair loss: blue flames. You will never be bald, but it's lonely being the boss. Look for another person of power, like the Queen of Hearts to keep the flames burning. Croquet anyone?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A lot of people are getting Hades. :p

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
Hades and the Queen of Hearts are the same result only its male/female.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Lumiere

You scored 59 Kindness, 48 Morality, and 30 Wisdom!
You are the Disney version of Shaft. You know how to turn on the charm around the ladies and you are very loyal to your friends. You have an average sense of justice which leads you to be moderate in your decisions, without placing unrealistic demands on your friends and family. You may not be the next Albert Einstien, but your street smarts and charm will get you wherever you need to go. Because of your personality you deserve a princess, and I hear Jasmine is looking for a new flame.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Mufasa

You scored 73 Kindness, 54 Morality, and 76 Wisdom!

The king of Pride Rock. You value intellect and treating others with respect. You also have a good sense of duty without seeming too unrealistic. As a leader you inspire those under you while they follow because they believe you care about them. The loyalty of both friends and workers to your cause is impressive. Your wisdom allows you to make sound decisions and your sense of duty keeps you on the right track. Look toward Belle as a good match.

G

Glycerine

Queen of Hearts

You scored 32 Kindness, 37 Morality, and 62 Wisdom!

You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

Hahaha. Well, a test is a test.

I got the same result too. I don't even remotely identify with her either!

I got the same thing. I sense a conspiracy.

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Maleficent

You scored 37 Kindness, 24 Morality, and 77 Wisdom!

Ah, the cruel yet misunderstood Maleficent.
Perhaps if you were more sociable you would have been invited to parties, but you remain aloof.
Your solitude only increases your anger and you seek to destroy those who are happier than you.
You are very intelligent and philosophical, but your lack of kindness or justice makes you choose
to use your knowledge to benefit yourself instead of others.
Turning into a dragon is a mighty trick, but be careful of princes with swords and fairies.
Look toward Scar for comfort, he never gets invited to parties either.

onefootinthegrave

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5

You scored 67 Kindness, 43 Morality, and 26 Wisdom!
The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

Fiery romantic, sign me up :wubbie:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
How have I never seen this test before?!

Belle
You scored 49 Kindness, 41 Morality, and 47 Wisdom!
You are a very balanced individual. You are not only intelligent and have good morals, but you are also kind and loving. You are a true Disney princess at heart. Your book smarts and morality make you a good leader. In addition, your kindness brings people to your cause and inspires those who work for you. As long as you continue valuing kindness, you will go far in whatever you choose to do. You deserve a king so try to spend time with Mufasa.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test...
Jasmine
You scored 57 Kindness, 37 Morality, and 36 Wisdom!
4487445878439368456.jpeg

sweet! she's my favorite :D dunno about lumiere though, need more mischief in my life

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
took a moment to look at all of the queen of hearts/hades types just for kicks. can't find any correlation :laugh:

S

Sniffles

Funny I never saw this before. My results:

Mufasa
You scored 48 Kindness, 33 Morality, and 50 Wisdom!

The king of Pride Rock. You value intellect and treating others with respect. You also have a good sense of duty without seeming too unrealistic. As a leader you inspire those under you while they follow because they believe you care about them. The loyalty of both friends and workers to your cause is impressive. Your wisdom allows you to make sound decisions and your sense of duty keeps you on the right track. Look toward Belle as a good match.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Stitch
You scored 57 Kindness, 24 Morality, and 49 Wisdom!
Ah, experiment 626. You are a very kind and loving friend. You also have a good deal of smarts. But, you have a low sense of justice and can be prone to playing pranks on others or disobeying the law if you don't agree with the rules. Even so, your kindness and intelligence make you popular with your friends. As a research specimen it would be best to spend time with Jane, the two of you should have much to talk about.

I haven't seen the movie.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Between the Queen of Hearts and Hades, I have to stick with Hades.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jane
You scored 62 Kindness, 27 Morality, and 48 Wisdom!
You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lumiere

You scored 58 Kindness, 36 Morality, and 30 Wisdom!
You are the Disney version of Shaft. You know how to turn on the charm around the ladies and you are very loyal to your friends. You have an average sense of justice which leads you to be moderate in your decisions, without placing unrealistic demands on your friends and family. You may not be the next Albert Einstien, but your street smarts and charm will get you wherever you need to go. Because of your personality you deserve a princess, and I hear Jasmine is looking for a new flame.

Cool enough, though I don't know if it's accurate.:D