• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Which Disney Character Are You Test Facebook Twitter

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OkCupid: Take The Which Disney Character Are You Test

Oh yeah, I got Hades!:D

Hades
mt1121198373.jpg

You scored 28 Kindness, 40 Morality, and 64 Wisdom!

I suppose a flaming thumb is more impressive than a green thumb. Regardless, being Lord of the Underworld has given you quite a bit of wisdom over time. Unfortunately, your sense of justice and kindness aren't quite as refined. This makes sense when your primary job is to punish mortals and attempt to take your brother's throne. Fortunately your unnatural abilities give you the answer to hair loss: blue flames. You will never be bald, but it's lonely being the boss. Look for another person of power, like the Queen of Hearts to keep the flames burning. Croquet anyone?

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
Hahaha, awesome.

Gaston
You scored 44 Kindness, 43 Morality, and 44 Wisdom!

Is there a man as handsome as you? Not that you know of. Pride and vanity influence your decisions. These decisions are very simple to make; whatever is best for you is best for all. The ladies love you and the men are jealous of your manly beauty. You have a slight sense of honor, but it is belittled by selfishness. Don't be one of those foolish torch-weilding, monster fighting villagers; such a path is not meant for you. The wicked queen should appreciate your beauty, and I hear she's makes great fruit.

P

Phantonym

Queen of Hearts

You scored 32 Kindness, 37 Morality, and 62 Wisdom!

You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

Hahaha. Well, a test is a test.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Queen of Hearts

You scored 32 Kindness, 37 Morality, and 62 Wisdom!

You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

Hahaha. Well, a test is a test.

I got the same result too. I don't even remotely identify with her either!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that the test is rigged to give women the queen of hearts result... to make sure I went through and picked different results and STILL got the queen of hearts... :thelook:

Little_Sticks

^LOLZ. Don't argue with your fate Queeny ;P

Stitch
You scored 50 Kindness, 27 Morality, and 61 Wisdom!
Ah, experiment 626. You are a very kind and loving friend. You also have a good deal of smarts. But, you have a low sense of justice and can be prone to playing pranks on others or disobeying the law if you don't agree with the rules. Even so, your kindness and intelligence make you popular with your friends. As a research specimen it would be best to spend time with Jane, the two of you should have much to talk about.

Edit: Stitch is awesome.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Gaston
You scored 36 Kindness, 56 Morality, and 40 Wisdom!

Is there a man as handsome as you? Not that you know of. Pride and vanity influence your decisions. These decisions are very simple to make; whatever is best for you is best for all. The ladies love you and the men are jealous of your manly beauty. You have a slight sense of honor, but it is belittled by selfishness. Don't be one of those foolish torch-weilding, monster fighting villagers; such a path is not meant for you. The wicked queen should appreciate your beauty, and I hear she's makes great fruit.

You scored 36% on Kindness, higher than 13% of your peers.
You scored 56% on Morality, higher than 92% of your peers.
You scored 40% on Wisdom, higher than 37% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Gender, higher than 18% of your peers.

Eh? Pretty strange test! Oh well, I shouldn't expect too much! :D

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Edna Mode

You scored 16 Kindness, 65 Morality, and 59 Wisdom!

You are very focused on the bottom-line and the finished product. You would be the type of theatre director who would make her actors cry during rehearsal, but would present the best show possible by the end of the run and get the most out of your actors as well. Your attention to detail can leave others thinking you a bit cold. But, you are the best friend a person could have as your high morals and wisdom help you make the best choices for yourself and those around you. Spend some time with Cobra Bubbles, he's a tough cookie like yourself who isn't afraid to be honest.

Funny and accurate.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that the test is rigged to give women the queen of hearts result... to make sure I went through and picked different results and STILL got the queen of hearts... :thelook:

Edna Mode

No Queen of Hearts here... :whistling:

But then I guess Cecilia is just too genius to fall for that shit. :yes: :D

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Queen of Hearts

You scored 20 Kindness, 41 Morality, and 79 Wisdom!

lame

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hades
You scored 23 Kindness, 32 Morality, and 77 Wisdom!

mt1121198373.jpg

I suppose a flaming thumb is more impressive than a green thumb. Regardless, being Lord of the Underworld has given you quite a bit of wisdom over time. Unfortunately, your sense of justice and kindness aren't quite as refined. This makes sense when your primary job is to punish mortals and attempt to take your brother's throne. Fortunately your unnatural abilities give you the answer to hair loss: blue flames. You will never be bald, but it's lonely being the boss. Look for another person of power, like the Queen of Hearts to keep the flames burning. Croquet anyone?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hades
You scored 43 Kindness, 34 Morality, and 54 Wisdom!

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I got Edna too.

Basically all of the questions were
A) self-sacrifice
B) make an intelligent decision
C) be selfish/unmerciful
D) N/A

And what kind of metric is 'gender'?!? oh hang on nvm I get it

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I got Edna too.

Basically all of the questions were
A) self-sacrifice
B) make an intelligent decision
C) be selfish/unmerciful
D) N/A

And what kind of metric is 'gender'?!? oh hang on nvm I get it

:yes: Not the most subtle of tests really! Ah well...

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Belle
You scored 54 Kindness, 60 Morality, and 74 Wisdom!
You are a very balanced individual. You are not only intelligent and have good morals, but you are also kind and loving. You are a true Disney princess at heart. Your book smarts and morality make you a good leader. In addition, your kindness brings people to your cause and inspires those who work for you. As long as you continue valuing kindness, you will go far in whatever you choose to do. You deserve a king so try to spend time with Mufasa.

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Lumiere
You scored 57 Kindness, 55 Morality, and 17 Wisdom!

You are the Disney version of Shaft. You know how to turn on the charm around the ladies and you are very loyal to your friends. You have an average sense of justice which leads you to be moderate in your decisions, without placing unrealistic demands on your friends and family. You may not be the next Albert Einstien, but your street smarts and charm will get you wherever you need to go. Because of your personality you deserve a princess, and I hear Jasmine is looking for a new flame.

:dry:

I was hoping for Aladdin or Mufasa.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test ...

Jasmine

You scored 63 Kindness, 34 Morality, and 33 Wisdom!​

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Jane
You scored 52 Kindness, 28 Morality, and 50 Wisdom!

You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.~

Raccoon Love

MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
4w5
Stitch

You scored 52 Kindness, 26 Morality, and 59 Wisdom!
Ah, experiment 626. You are a very kind and loving friend. You also have a good deal of smarts. But, you have a low sense of justice and can be prone to playing pranks on others or disobeying the law if you don't agree with the rules. Even so, your kindness and intelligence make you popular with your friends. As a research specimen it would be best to spend time with Jane, the two of you should have much to talk about.