• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of heart do you have test?

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
LOL, nothing personal to all those bleeding hearts, and slaves to emotions out there. I just didn't want to be too stereotypical or anything, plus I'd liked the fact I was the only one of that type so far.
Haha, DW I was joking as well :laugh:!

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't think I'm a slave to my emotions though.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Lord's Heart
You are 90% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 10% Intimate, and 10% Indulgent!

The Lord's Heart
Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

And than I am wondering why women are afraid of me.
However I am pretty sure that I would balance myself in an actual relationship.
(I never had one)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Hero's Heart

You are the most gallant of hearts, the Hero's Heart. You stand tall on your own, and hold high ideals of love and romance, valuing harmony and closeness with a mate, but are passionate and fiery - a true knight in shining armor, looking for your prince/princess and more than willing to beat down the dragon to get them. You may not feel the need to be loved, as you enjoy your heroic quests, but you do hope to someday find your damsel/gentlemen in distress, rescue them, and go riding into a happily ever after.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
17 - what for a question is that? That's decided by thinking not by love. Probably it's west because I mess up east and west anyway.
28 - fate of Romeo and Juliet? I don't believe in fate. R and J could have run away or brought their families together or...
30 - how do you hurt the feelings of an ESTJ? If I succeed at that, I would done something REALLY bad indeed.
34 - Why does there always need to be something "more"? "Just the brain"... those spiritists underestimate brain cells. Matter is awesome, guys.

I'm a Soldier of Fortune :D

Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most ravenous of hearts, the Soldier of Fortune. You desire love, but on your terms and no one elses. You are a passionate person who knows what you want. Love is something to hunt out, and when you find it you will guard it under your watchful eye. You are a mercenary of love, seeking love fervently, and likely to treat it as a trophy once it has been snared.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Healer's heart

20h5502.png

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Soldier of Fortune

You are the most ravenous of hearts, the Soldier of Fortune. You desire love, but on your terms and no one elses. You are a passionate person who knows what you want. Love is something to hunt out, and when you find it you will guard it under your watchful eye. You are a mercenary of love, seeking love fervently, and likely to treat it as a trophy once it has been snared.

Ummm :huh:
No. Definitely not even close to what I'm like, except the bolded part. That's me.

This test should be retitled "Are you a pushover?"
A lot of the questions sounded more like it would apply to that.

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
Lively Heart
You are 100% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

14314761485800539136.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are the most fervent of hearts, the Lively Heart. You have high ideals for love, but follow the beat of your own drum. You are passionate and aren't afraid to speak your mind. You have chutzpah, energetic, spirited and outgoing, and someone who believes in true love. You want to find love on your own terms, and you plan on finding that perfect mate.

Matches for the Lively Heart:

The Rogue's Heart
Like yourself, the Rogue's Heart is passionate, idealistic, and speaks their mind. You will admire all these qualities, and find that they challenge you. At the same time, the Rogue is more dependent, and you will find this need for love to be romantic, whereas otherwise you might be turned off by it. The Rogue's great passion for love will instantly attract you.

The Bleeding Heart
The Bleeding Heart is idealistic and passionate, just as you are, leading to fireworks, but is more concerned with harmony and being loved, making for a more romantic relationship based on kinship. Being an idealist, you can certainly appreciate this and will come to love the Bleeding Heart for their romantic and loving ways.

Your exact opposite is Lonely Heart.

Avoid Realists when you can. They do not live up to your ideal standards of love. Also be wary of Independents - these relationships can be prone to laziness unless they are an Indulgent, who will work hard to keep the relationship working. Even then, you might not have the energy to work at it yourself.

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
The Lonely Heart

You are 50% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ
:laugh: Doesn't this normally go with something else... hmmm...

Heart of Gold
You are 65% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 55% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

You are the most loving of hearts, the Heart of Gold. You possess all the most loving qualities, intimacy, the desire for closeness, and an idealistic view of love. At the same time, you are not bound by love, and so stand on tall on your own. You know you will find love and aren't worried about not acquiring it - it is only a matter of time, and you are happy in the meantime waiting. You are the purest of all hearts, loving and self-assured, as complete and whole as a heart can be.

Oh goody two people with the same score as me in a row and both INFJs. It seems like spending all that time with my INFJ best friend growing up has really rubbed off on me. :)

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's another test with borderline results, so I'll post both. :) On a side note, I'm surprised I didn't get a "healer" anything because I apparently have a knack for getting those.

You are 80% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 40% Indulgent!

2743010339404714249.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Pragmatic Heart
Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most practical of hearts, the Pragmatic Heart. You very much so value the depth of a relationship, but at the same time you are individualistic, know what you want and don't settle for anything less, and are practical and reasonable. You like to scrutinize another's heart for defects and will only settle for what you deem worthy of your love, and you have much love to give. Only those who will respect your analytical nature will you open your heart to, otherwise you are a closed book.

Matches for the Pragmatic Heart:

The Broken Heart
The Broken Heart is more needy than you, but their Explicit nature will put you two on a level playing field. You will appreciate the Broken Heart's realistic and intimate nature and feel a genuine connection with them. Their need for love may not always be something you can understand, but your intimate nature will help you appreciate this quality.

The Reclusive Heart
Like you, The Reclusive Heart is independent and logical. The Reclusive is also intimate, something you relate to, but is more indulgent. This will be a good quality, as the Reclusive will want to make the relationship work, even when you are too logical for your own good. However, the Reclusive may not be as challenging as other mates, and you certainly like a challenge.

14337203024870888423.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Rebel's Heart
Independent, Idealistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most individualistic of hearts, the Rebel's Heart. You are certainly an independent and speak your mind, being unafraid and often enjoying confrontation. You like to go against the grain of society. Inside, though, you are an idealist and an intimate person who believes in true love and finding that special someone to capture your singular heart. You don't need love, as you are happy on the open road, but you do want it, and won't settle for just anyone.

Matches for the Rebel's Heart:

The Heart on Sleeve
The Heart on Sleeve believes in the same ideals of love as you, and isn't afraid to express them, however, they are more dependent on love than you. This is find for you, as you want someone who truly cares for you and shows it, but you will have to accept their need for love and learn to value it if this relationship will work, but by your idealistic and intimate nature, this shouldn't be much of a problem.

The Reclusive Heart
The Reclusive Heart believes in your ideals of love and cherishes harmony in a relationship, something you can appreciate. Like you, the Recluse is independent, and you won't have to worry about hurting them by doing your own thing, but they are also more realistic. You can appreciate their down-to-earth nature, though, as they also value intimacy and love, and will come to appreciate their uniqueness, which you can relate to.

Within

Permabanned
Pragmatic Heart Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are 70% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 50% Indulgent

Matches; The Broken Heart & The Reclusive Heart.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Your result for The Heart Test ...

Hero's Heart

You are 70% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

Independent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most gallant of hearts, the Hero's Heart. You stand tall on your own, and hold high ideals of love and romance, valuing harmony and closeness with a mate, but are passionate and fiery - a true knight in shining armor, looking for your prince/princess and more than willing to beat down the dragon to get them. You may not feel the need to be loved, as you enjoy your heroic quests, but you do hope to someday find your damsel/gentlemen in distress, rescue them, and go riding into a happily ever after.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The Lord's Heart

You are 80% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 40% Indulgent!

Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

Matches for the Lord's Heart:

The Pragmatic Heart
The Reclusive Heart

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Patron Saint's Heart
You are 50% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love

Atomic Fiend

The Patron Saint's Heart
You are 50% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!
Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

T

ThatGirl

Hero's Heart

You are 60% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

And this test made me want to puke on myself.

P

Phantonym

Lonely Heart

You are 40% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

Dependent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

Matches for the Lonely Heart:

The Healers's Heart
The Healer's Heart is both realistic and values harmony, just as you do. The Healer is more passionate than you are, but you can appreciate this quality. The Healer in independent, and while you may wish them to dote on you more, you can can appreciate their self-sufficiency. The Healer will always be there for you when you are down, and you will find that they make a wonderful match.

The Patron Saint's Heart
The Patron Saint is, like you, dependent, realistic and values harmony. The Patron Saint will understand your more down-to-earth views as wells as your need for love and want for unity in a relationship. The Patron Saint is more passionate than you are, and this is something you can definitely appreciate. The Patron Saint's protective nature will leave your lonely heart feeling loved, and you will appreciate them watching over you, as well as the fact that they seem to understand you well.

Your exact opposite is The Lively Heart.

Avoid Explicits if you can. You need love and the feeling of being loved, and an Explicit may not understand or appreciate this, leading to conflict. Idealists may also be difficult to get along with if you are stubborn. But if you can adapt and appreciate their ways of thinking, a relationship with an Idealist can work.

Ha. Perfect. :dry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ wiggles eyebrows

hey pretty lady... you're a match with me! :wubbie: