• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of heart do you have test?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Patron Saint's Heart - Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are 10% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 20% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

...I am fiercely protective of people I care about, not specifically lovers, though...

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
dominatrix.jpg

:D When ISTJs play :D

:D All conversations about love seem to end up there.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Healer's Heart

You are 70% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!
1285421978456783793.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The Healer's Heart
Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most altruistic of hearts, the Healer's Heart. You are realistic in your approach to love and value your independence. At the same time you are very passionate about love and want to do whatever in your power to make things run smoothly. You will relieve whatever pain you can in your mate. At the same time, you recognize the need to be there for others as well. Still, you will always be there for your mate and will never hurt them if you can help it.

Matches for the Healer's Heart:

The Lonely Heart
The Lonely Heart wants to be loved, but may not know how to go about it. Your healing nature will bring out the hidden aspects of their heart and you will appreciate their intimate nature and need for love, and associate with their realistic views and want for harmony.

The Broken Heart
The Broken Heart needs to be loved, which is fine with you, but they also can be a bit quarrelsome, something you may not like. But your healing nature should help them with this, and your independent nature can allow you to give them the space they need to cool off. Ultimately, you will find it very rewarding to be the one to mend the Broken Heart, and you will come to cherish them.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:nono: bad FP!!! :thelook:

you're supposed to score slave to emotions!!!

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:rofl1: I am a slave to emotion. Just a... different kind of emotion.
33edfeaa.gif

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:nono: bad FP!!! :thelook:

you're supposed to score slave to emotions!!!

I didn't get slave to emotions or bleeding heart either! Proof positive I am INFJ!! :jew:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Slave to Emotions apparently
You are 30% Independent, 80% Idealistic, 90% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Reclusive Heart

70% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Bleeding Heart

You are 20% Independent, 80% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 100% Indulgent!

Bleeding Heart
The Bleeding Heart
Dependent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most spirited of hearts, the Bleeding Heart. You are softhearted - you value harmony and idealism, and you desire love. You are very openly passionate about this and are fiery and emotional. You want the perfect love, both emotional and sensual, elegant and explosive. You want the best of both worlds.

Hmm...

(Wait what does it mean when it is the most 'spirited? :shock:)

Okay, that obviously shows that I'm not a T...

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Hero's Heart
Independent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most gallant of hearts, the Hero's Heart. You stand tall on your own, and hold high ideals of love and romance, valuing harmony and closeness with a mate, but are passionate and fiery - a true knight in shining armor, looking for your prince/princess and more than willing to beat down the dragon to get them. You may not feel the need to be loved, as you enjoy your heroic quests, but you do hope to someday find your damsel/gentlemen in distress, rescue them, and go riding into a happily ever after.

Awww, I like my results. I was so dreading getting some thing like bleeding heart or slave to the emotions.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
The Hero's Heart
Independent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most gallant of hearts, the Hero's Heart. You stand tall on your own, and hold high ideals of love and romance, valuing harmony and closeness with a mate, but are passionate and fiery - a true knight in shining armor, looking for your prince/princess and more than willing to beat down the dragon to get them. You may not feel the need to be loved, as you enjoy your heroic quests, but you do hope to someday find your damsel/gentlemen in distress, rescue them, and go riding into a happily ever after.

Awww, I like my results. I was so dreading getting some thing like bleeding heart or slave to the emotions.

*DISLIKE*

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
The Heart of Gold
You are 60% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 80% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

You are the most loving of hearts, the Heart of Gold. You possess all the most loving qualities, intimacy, the desire for closeness, and an idealistic view of love. At the same time, you are not bound by love, and so stand on tall on your own. You know you will find love and aren't worried about not acquiring it - it is only a matter of time, and you are happy in the meantime waiting. You are the purest of all hearts, loving and self-assured, as complete and whole as a heart can be.

:laugh: Doesn't this normally go with something else... hmmm...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heart of Gold
You are 65% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 55% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

You are the most loving of hearts, the Heart of Gold. You possess all the most loving qualities, intimacy, the desire for closeness, and an idealistic view of love. At the same time, you are not bound by love, and so stand on tall on your own. You know you will find love and aren't worried about not acquiring it - it is only a matter of time, and you are happy in the meantime waiting. You are the purest of all hearts, loving and self-assured, as complete and whole as a heart can be.

Matches for the Heart of Gold:

The Slave to Emotions
The Slave to Emotions values all your ideals of love, but is more dependent on it than you are. This if okay for you, because though you're independent, you also want to be loved and being loved so much makes you happy. The Slave will definitely appreciate you for loving them, and you will appreciate them in the same way, making for a very strong match.

The Heart on Sleeve
The Heart on Sleeve is idealistic and intimate, just as you, but desire love and is more prone to want conflict. But being the loving type that you are, you can put up with this,k as you know their true nature, and will come to respect them for not holding back their true emotions.

Your exact opposite is Soldier of Fortune.

Avoid Realists, who may not live up to your ideal standards, and perhaps Explicits if they do not live up to your ideals of love, but there are few types you don't get along well with.

Xenocide

MBTI Type
INTP
2743010339404714249.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Pragmatic Heart​

You are the most practical of hearts, the Pragmatic Heart. You very much so value the depth of a relationship, but at the same time you are individualistic, know what you want and don't settle for anything less, and are practical and reasonable. You like to scrutinize another's heart for defects and will only settle for what you deem worthy of your love, and you have much love to give. Only those who will respect your analytical nature will you open your heart to, otherwise you are a closed book.​

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Patron Saint's Heart
Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love

You are 50% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*DISLIKE*
LOL, nothing personal to all those bleeding hearts, and slaves to emotions out there. I just didn't want to be too stereotypical or anything, plus I'd liked the fact I was the only one of that type so far.

T

ThatGirl

The Patron Saint's Heart
Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love

You are 50% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

This mixed with your avatar is fucking up my entire perception of you.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Slave to emotions.

(Why do I feel so dirty now?)