• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Architectural Personality?

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram

question-intro.jpg

You're edgy and Contemporary!

Minimal, uncluttered, and thoughtful, you enjoy reflecting on life -- when you take a break from catching the latest vlogs. Quiet spaces are important to you, as are the foods you eat, and the thoughts you send out into the world. Details matter. Like Contemporary architecture, you defy tradition to redefine comfort, and people trust you because of this quiet confidence.​

P

Phantonym

You're solid as a Ranch house!

Simple and suburban by nature, you exude a cozy warmth that lets people know you don't mind if they leave their shoes on in the house -- it's only carpet, after all! Family and friends are important to you, and you love having them stop by. While not overly fussy or vain, you care about your looks -- but honestly, you're happiest in sweatpants. To you, life isn't measured in the goods you've acquired, but in time well spent.

Ok, didn't like a lot of the options. And no way in hell are people going to roam around in my house with shoes on. :azdaja: Other than that, yay. :laugh:

gromit

likes this
You're a refined Victorian!

You love antiquing or working in the garden when not planning the next fabulous party you're hosting. You love the preparations and presentations of life but this doesn't mean you're shallow -- far from it. You want your friends and family to feel cared for and comfortable. Like a Victorian house, you can be dark with mysterious passages, but for someone willing to look there's always a sunny spot.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You love antiquing or working in the garden when not planning the next fabulous party you're hosting. You love the preparations and presentations of life but this doesn't mean you're shallow -- far from it. You want your friends and family to feel cared for and comfortable. Like a Victorian house, you can be dark with mysterious passages, but for someone willing to look there's always a sunny spot.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're a lively Spanish Colonial!

Like a Spanish Colonial home, you are warm with an eye toward the romance of living. While you are traditional and can be a little introverted, you are also enlivened with impulsive flairs of color that amuse and energize your friends and family. Spanish Colonial homes take a simple construction style and add artistic details like painted tiles, iron fixtures, and huge carved doors denoting, like you, a love of art and individuality. Your combination of down-to-earth fun and elegance puts everyone at ease.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You're a highbrow Greek Revival

Greek Revival homes (also called Southern Colonial) are a mixture of many influences, including Roman and Greek (the columns) and French (the high windows). You're a mix, too. You take the best from the world and make it all work together. Though sophisticated, you're still up for a night of dancing on a sawdust floor. You love life. You have a welcoming temperament and can always find time to chat over snacks.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
You're a Refined Victorian (with a Steampunk bent)!

You love tinkering or working in the garden when not planning the next fabulous costume party you're hosting. You love the preparations and presentations of life but this doesn't mean you're shallow -- far from it. You want your friends and family to feel cared for, comfortable, and awesome. Like a Victorian house, you can be dark with mysterious passages and elaborate mechanical contraptions, but for someone willing to look there's always a sunny spot, or perhaps an eerie artificial light.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Like a Spanish Colonial home, you are warm with an eye toward the romance of living. While you are traditional and can be a little introverted, you are also enlivened with impulsive flairs of color that amuse and energize your friends and family. Spanish Colonial homes take a simple construction style and add artistic details like painted tiles, iron fixtures, and huge carved doors denoting, like you, a love of art and individuality. Your combination of down-to-earth fun and elegance puts everyone at ease.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're a highbrow Greek RevivalGreek Revival homes (also called Southern Colonial) are a mixture of many influences, including Roman and Greek (the columns) and French (the high windows). You're a mix, too. You take the best from the world and make it all work together. Though sophisticated, you're still up for a night of dancing on a sawdust floor. You love life. You have a welcoming temperament and can always find time to chat over snacks.

I'm falc's twin for once?!? :holy:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

Minimal, uncluttered, and thoughtful, you enjoy reflecting on life -- when you take a break from catching the latest vlogs. Quiet spaces are important to you, as are the foods you eat, and the thoughts you send out into the world. Details matter. Like Contemporary architecture, you defy tradition to redefine comfort, and people trust you because of this quiet confidence.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Absolutely horrible answer choices for each of the questions, but..

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me and Sky_Is_Blue are big pimpin' ranch house stylee. :D

"You're solid as a Ranch house!Simple and suburban by nature, you exude a cozy warmth that lets people know you don't mind if they leave their shoes on in the house -- it's only carpet, after all! Family and friends are important to you, and you love having them stop by. While not overly fussy or vain, you care about your looks -- but honestly, you're happiest in sweatpants. To you, life isn't measured in the goods you've acquired, but in time well spent."

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Its not my true preference.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
Simple and suburban by nature, you exude a cozy warmth that lets people know you don't mind if they leave their shoes on in the house -- it's only carpet, after all! Family and friends are important to you, and you love having them stop by. While not overly fussy or vain, you care about your looks -- but honestly, you're happiest in sweatpants. To you, life isn't measured in the goods you've acquired, but in time well spent.

umm yea thats me...very good! *high five*

KDude

Minimal, uncluttered, and thoughtful, you enjoy reflecting on life -- when you take a break from catching the latest vlogs. Quiet spaces are important to you, as are the foods you eat, and the thoughts you send out into the world. Details matter. Like Contemporary architecture, you defy tradition to redefine comfort, and people trust you because of this quiet confidence.

I guess..dont care bout "vlogs" tho

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow this is TOO TRUE!!! I've always loved Victorian and Queen Anne, I love the intricacy and the mystery...when I took Art Apprec I wrote one of my papers on a Victorian Era bridge.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6

Ok, didn't like a lot of the options. And no way in hell are people going to roam around in my house with shoes on. :azdaja: Other than that, yay. :laugh:

This is what I got too, though I've never cared much for ranch houses and be damned if someone's coming inta my house with dirty shoes on. I hated some of the options as well.

Oh yeah, forgot to add...:newwink:

Last edited:
F

figsfiggyfigs

This test is terrible...

I did it anyways and got RANCH! :x