• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What zodiac sign should you really be?

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After reading the famous astrology thread on here, i stumbled upon this quiz.

This quiz is quite detailed and gives you some detailed results about what sign really fits you the best.

What is your astrology personality?

I got Cancer (the sign that is! :biggrin:)

Cancer

Element: Water

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Crab

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Initiative

Famous Cancer people: Dalai Lama, Hellen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Jessica Simpson, Tom Hanks, Nancy Reagan

In their social world:

The tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside crabs make their mark in the zodiac as the emotional caretakers. Cancers, with their elemental basis of water, are nurturing, emotionally responsive, and sensitive. People of this sign are loyal companions who will be there when needed. In fact, owing to their keen ability to sense other people's emotions, they will likely know ahead of time when someone needs a sympathetic ear. Although they may not always be the most talkative of the zodiac types, Crabs do love to be around people. However, don't be surprised if they feel the need to withdraw to the serenity of home. After all, home is where their heart is.

In their professional world:

Cancerians are dependable workers whose empathy allows them to thrive in fields where they can nurture others. While it may take time for Crabs to come out of their shell, they can become passionate speakers, creative brainstormers, and staunch, supportive team members, once they feel comfortable enough in their surroundings. Thanks to their Cardinal quality, Cancerians take initiative by following their hearts, especially when they are particularly passionate about something.

What to keep in mind:

Ruled by the moon, Cancerians' emotions are famous for shifting constantly. The most sensitive of all signs, the Crabs' tough outer shell may hide their feelings when they are wounded, but the well of emotions they experience inside can cause them to retreat for some time. Their tough exterior can also make it difficult to get to know them, and perhaps even harder to earn their trust. The Cancerians' keen intuition allows them to sense when someone is not being honest with them, making them somewhat suspicious by nature. In addition, if Crabs do choose to let their well of emotions out, they'll do so claws and all - and their words can be sharp and harsh, especially when the hurt runs deep.

I would've guessed Pisces, but oh well. :rolli::rofl1:

G

garbage

Aries
Element: Fire
Symbol: The Ram
Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.

well, I am an Aries

oh god astrology works :eek:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WTF.... I'm a Libra?!? The description doesn't even work all that well except the fact that I'm friendly! :rolleyes:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Gemini
Element: Air

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Twins

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Changeability

Famous Gemini people: Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martha Washington, Paul McCartney, Angelina Jolie

In their social world:

The witty Twins make their mark in the zodiac as changeable intellectuals. Geminis, with their elemental basis of air, are lighthearted and creatively-inclined. Highly sociable, Twins love to be around people; in fact, they are likely to be the ones filling in all the awkward silences and being the life of the party. Breezy Geminis rarely let problems get to them - whatever issue rears its dreary storm clouds over their head is blown away by the Twins' ability to find a creative solution. Geminis refuse to let emotion cloud their airy view.

With their cleverness, energy, and keen communication skills, Geminis can be an asset when it comes to motivating others. They can come up with innovative solutions to problems, and easily adapt to any position they are put in.

What to keep in mind:

The fact that Twins are the sign of the Gemini is strongly symbolic, as it can seem that people of this sign have two different personalities. Gemini people have the energy to tackle multiple things, but don't always have the focus to finish them all. In addition, given that they possess the Mutable quality, Gemini, while quite flexible and adaptable, are prone to changing their mind frequently. Without direction or the patience to focus on a single goal, Gemini people can get caught up in all the ideas floating around in their head, and lose touch with the here and now.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Scorpio
Element: Water

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Scorpion

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Commitment

Famous Scorpio people: Bill Gates, Condoleezza Rice, Martin Scorsese, Marie Curie, Pablo Picasso, Whoopi Goldberg

In their social world:

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands. Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting. With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others. You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you. Their tough love approach may not win a lot of admirers, but Scorpios are not known to be the extroverted types looking for constant company. They can do just fine on their own, or with a few close friends.

Steadfast Scorpios have an amazing degree of focus, and once you get them started on a project they are passionate about, it will be full steam ahead until the end. For many Scorpios, their primary goal is power. They are fearless, confident, and determined leaders, and will not let anything or anyone get in their way.

What to keep in mind:

The Scorpions unwavering focus and commitment can sometimes set them on a path or idea that they will refuse to change. People of this sign can be fiercely stubborn, refusing to give in until others see things their way. In a position of authority, which they will often aim for, their aggressive, straightforward approach can make them a force to be reckoned with.

Sharp-tongued Scorpios can sometimes be difficult to get along with. They don't trust very easily, but once you have earned their faith, they will be loyal until the bitter end. As a water sign, it's not uncommon for Scorpios to get caught up in a wave of emotions. Some days, the Scorpions can be quietly brooding, but should you anger them, a volcano of emotions will erupt - and they will let everything out. Scorpios can be fiery lovers, but also fierce fighters.

Kind of interesting that although my sun sign is NOT Scorpio, I think any astrologer would say it's the dominant element in my chart due to all the planets in there, etc. Maybe astrology wins this one after all ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gave me Aries too...

F

figsfiggyfigs

Aquarius .:shock:

I'm acutally a cusp Gemini-Cancer.

Aquarius

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Commitment

Famous Aquarius people: Abraham Lincoln, Ellen Degeneres, Galileo Galilei, Oprah Winfrey, Ronald Reagan, Geena Davis

In their social world:

Free-thinking water bearers make their mark in the zodiac as nonconformist humanitarians. Aquarians, with their elemental basis of air, are progressive, idealistic, and regardless of their more rational nature, very compassionate. Aquarians are not opposed to taking the untraveled road, pioneering a path through this complex world. While the water bearers enjoy their independence, they equally enjoy the company of others. They are freedom fighters, and are guaranteed to always be there for a friend in need, or a noble cause that they are passionate about.

With their communication skills and makings of a philanthropist, Aquarians tend to be influential individuals who can come up with solutions to initiate change and improve the world around them. In addition, the water bearers are also carriers of imaginative ideas and inventions. People of this sign are progress-oriented, and could be an asset in companies in need of fresh new start.

What to keep in mind:

Being coolly logical, Aquarians' emotions may not always shine through their calm exterior. Their compassion will likely only be reflected in their ideas and visions for a better world.

Once an Aquarian is set on an idea, their Fixed quality can make it difficult for others to change their mind. However, water bearers are not completely obstinate. If there is anything they would hate, it would be to conform to an unchanging routine or, when it comes to the bigger picture, an outdated ideal.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Gemini

Symbol: The Twins

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Changeability

Famous Gemini people: Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martha Washington, Paul McCartney, Angelina Jolie

In their social world:

The witty Twins make their mark in the zodiac as changeable intellectuals. Geminis, with their elemental basis of air, are lighthearted and creatively-inclined. Highly sociable, Twins love to be around people; in fact, they are likely to be the ones filling in all the awkward silences and being the life of the party. Breezy Geminis rarely let problems get to them - whatever issue rears its dreary storm clouds over their head is blown away by the Twins' ability to find a creative solution. Geminis refuse to let emotion cloud their airy view.

With their cleverness, energy, and keen communication skills, Geminis can be an asset when it comes to motivating others. They can come up with innovative solutions to problems, and easily adapt to any position they are put in.

What to keep in mind:

The fact that Twins are the sign of the Gemini is strongly symbolic, as it can seem that people of this sign have two different personalities. Gemini people have the energy to tackle multiple things, but don't always have the focus to finish them all. In addition, given that they possess the Mutable quality, Gemini, while quite flexible and adaptable, are prone to changing their mind frequently. Without direction or the patience to focus on a single goal, Gemini people can get caught up in all the ideas floating around in their head, and lose touch with the here and now.

Not me. Except for the resilience.

Little_Sticks

WTF.... I'm a Libra?!? The description doesn't even work all that well except the fact that I'm friendly! :rolleyes:

:D That's perfect for you though. Ahh, how cute, you're a cuddly T that doesn't know it and doesn't like the idea of it all. :hug::hug:

Edit: I got Gemini :chicken:...but that kind of makes a lot of sense.

MBTI Type
INFJ
I got cancer...... and it somehow fits mostly.
even though I have to say that I lack water signs in my natal chart
almost completely, and I can otherwise identity with a description of
my natal chart actually......

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
cancer. I, personally think I'm more like Pisces, but whatever. :) I'm actually really Gemini. Haha.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Aries
Element: Fire

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.

I'm actually a Libra though.

Sunny Ghost

I'm disappointed in that test. I got cancer too! I'm actually an aries in the tropical zodiac and a pisces in the sidereal zodiac.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Virgo

Element: Earth

Symbol: The Maiden/Virgin

Defining traits: Conscientiousness, Introversion, Resilience, Flexibility

Famous Virgo people: Michael Jackson, Queen Elizabeth I, Keanu Reeves, Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Pink

In their social world:

The analytical Maidens make their mark in the zodiac as sharp-eyed perfectionists. Virgos, although not the most outgoing, can be witty conversationalists - if they feel comfortable. They are more likely to keep to themselves until they are more secure and familiar with someone. However, they are committed friends once they get to know and like a person.

Virgos' sharp analytical skills and detail orientation make them a shoe-in for tasks that require precision and attention. They prefer routine and structure, and are careful decision makers. With their unparalleled level of organization, Virgos set high standards for their work and always complete it on time. When a problem arises on the job, they will methodically search for a logical solution and follow through with implementing it.

What to keep in mind:

Virgos' level of conscientiousness and detail orientation can sometimes result in extreme perfectionism and nitpickiness. This could make it difficult to work with them at times, as the high standards they set for themselves can be difficult for others to reach. Some people with this sign can also be overly critical and bossy, which can rub the more sensitive zodiacs the wrong way. For Virgos, this criticalness can be directed towards others and themselves. However, they don't necessarily do this to be cruel - they want to bring out the best in those they care about and themselves.

With their Mutable quality and cautious nature, Virgos will think and struggle long and hard to come to a decision. Although they may not show it, some Virgos can be excessive worriers, going back and forth on a decision, something they've said, or something they've done in order to make sure it was the right path to take.
----

I am a Virgo too, so this is pretty spot on.