• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What zodiac sign should you really be?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gemini

Element: Air

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Twins

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Changeability

Famous Gemini people: Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martha Washington, Paul McCartney, Angelina Jolie

In their social world:

The witty Twins make their mark in the zodiac as changeable intellectuals. Geminis, with their elemental basis of air, are lighthearted and creatively-inclined. Highly sociable, Twins love to be around people; in fact, they are likely to be the ones filling in all the awkward silences and being the life of the party. Breezy Geminis rarely let problems get to them - whatever issue rears its dreary storm clouds over their head is blown away by the Twins' ability to find a creative solution. Geminis refuse to let emotion cloud their airy view.

In their professional world:

With their cleverness, energy, and keen communication skills, Geminis can be an asset when it comes to motivating others. They can come up with innovative solutions to problems, and easily adapt to any position they are put in.

What to keep in mind:

The fact that Twins are the sign of the Gemini is strongly symbolic, as it can seem that people of this sign have two different personalities. Gemini people have the energy to tackle multiple things, but don't always have the focus to finish them all. In addition, given that they possess the Mutable quality, Gemini, while quite flexible and adaptable, are prone to changing their mind frequently. Without direction or the patience to focus on a single goal, Gemini people can get caught up in all the ideas floating around in their head, and lose touch with the here and now.

For the record, this is, in fact, my Ascendent.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm an Aries and i got Aries although i was hoping for Pisces as i have too much water in my astrology chart and relate to that more than Aries at the moment. Meh.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scorpio
Element: Water

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Scorpion

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Commitment

Famous Scorpio people: Bill Gates, Condoleezza Rice, Martin Scorsese, Marie Curie, Pablo Picasso, Whoopi Goldberg

In their social world:

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands. Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting. With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others. You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you. Their tough love approach may not win a lot of admirers, but Scorpios are not known to be the extroverted types looking for constant company. They can do just fine on their own, or with a few close friends.

Steadfast Scorpios have an amazing degree of focus, and once you get them started on a project they are passionate about, it will be full steam ahead until the end. For many Scorpios, their primary goal is power. They are fearless, confident, and determined leaders, and will not let anything or anyone get in their way.

What to keep in mind:

The Scorpions unwavering focus and commitment can sometimes set them on a path or idea that they will refuse to change. People of this sign can be fiercely stubborn, refusing to give in until others see things their way. In a position of authority, which they will often aim for, their aggressive, straightforward approach can make them a force to be reckoned with.

Sharp-tongued Scorpios can sometimes be difficult to get along with. They don't trust very easily, but once you have earned their faith, they will be loyal until the bitter end. As a water sign, it's not uncommon for Scorpios to get caught up in a wave of emotions. Some days, the Scorpions can be quietly brooding, but should you anger them, a volcano of emotions will erupt - and they will let everything out. Scorpios can be fiery lovers, but also fierce fighters.

Funny thing is I thought I would be more like a Virgo. My real sign is a Libra.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm Taurus, and I got Leo.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently I've been an Aquarian all along. Awesome.

Aquarius

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Commitment

Famous Aquarius people: Abraham Lincoln, Ellen Degeneres, Galileo Galilei, Oprah Winfrey, Ronald Reagan, Geena Davis

In their social world:

Free-thinking water bearers make their mark in the zodiac as nonconformist humanitarians. Aquarians, with their elemental basis of air, are progressive, idealistic, and regardless of their more rational nature, very compassionate. Aquarians are not opposed to taking the untraveled road, pioneering a path through this complex world. While the water bearers enjoy their independence, they equally enjoy the company of others. They are freedom fighters, and are guaranteed to always be there for a friend in need, or a noble cause that they are passionate about.

With their communication skills and makings of a philanthropist, Aquarians tend to be influential individuals who can come up with solutions to initiate change and improve the world around them. In addition, the water bearers are also carriers of imaginative ideas and inventions. People of this sign are progress-oriented, and could be an asset in companies in need of fresh new start.

What to keep in mind:

Being coolly logical, Aquarians' emotions may not always shine through their calm exterior. Their compassion will likely only be reflected in their ideas and visions for a better world.

Once an Aquarian is set on an idea, their Fixed quality can make it difficult for others to change their mind. However, water bearers are not completely obstinate. If there is anything they would hate, it would be to conform to an unchanging routine or, when it comes to the bigger picture, an outdated ideal.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Im a Gemini but I got Leo, go figure.

Leo
Element: Fire

Symbol: The Lion

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Commitment

Famous Leo people: Barack Obama, Halle Berry, Bill Clinton, Coco Chanel, Henry Ford, Jennifer Lopez

In their social world:

The proud Lion regally walks into the zodiac as the fierce guardian. Leos, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, confident, and determined. Highly sociable, Lions love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they tend to steal attention away from others, as their commanding presence and loud roar demands respect. This cat is attentive and isn't afraid to give and receive affection. However, they also enjoy their independence.

While Leos don't necessarily mind being under someone else's authority, they are known to be natural born leaders, and tend to be more comfortable when they are organizing and guiding others. They are charismatic and energetic. With their Fixed quality, the Lions may not be the ones initiating new ideas or projects, but they are certainly the people who will stick it through for the long haul.

What to keep in mind:

One cannot speak of a Lion without mentioning its pride - its dignity, that is. While Leos are confident people who love praise and attention (even though they may not admit it), their well-hidden sensitivity doesn't take too kindly to criticism. Don't be surprised if some ferocious Lions bite your head off when you give them negative feedback or disagree with them. Lions will brutally fight for their beliefs and ideas, and are not likely to swallow their mighty pride and admit fault. In addition, take care not to instigate petty fights with these cats - once they sink in their claws, they will not let you get away.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*scavenges the pages for the people who got Gemini as a warning to never interact with them again or ever*

EDIT: Fuck, I got Gemini. (I'm a Libra.)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think astrology is bullshit, but I think the Libra description makes sense. I'm too good at seeing both sides of things for my own good. I attribute that less to the time of year I was born, and more to other factors, though.

Jaguar

Scorpio

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands.
Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting.
With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others.
You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you.

My opinion sting? Lying bastards. ;)

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Same as I am. Capricorn lady.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

No.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Not many people are getting their actual sign...

I'm an Aries and came out as Gemini.

Nah, still don't believe in Astrology.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Virgo!?

Preferring routine and structure? Detail-orientation? Excessive worrying and doubt? Struggling long and hard to come to a decision? Exacting? C'mon, test. Seriously.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Test gave me cancer.

I don't believe in astrology. Funny thing, two times somebody was guessing what sign I am and they were right. I happened to match what it's associated with.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Libra

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Balance

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Initiative

Famous Libra people: Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta Jones, Desmond Tutu, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mahatma Gandhi, Susan Sarandon

In their social world:

Moderate Libras make their mark in the zodiac as harmony-seeking diplomats. These people, with their elemental basis of air, are easygoing, lighthearted, and aesthetically inclined. Highly sociable, Libras love to be around people and to make others happy. They will wholeheartedly attempt to balance out the cosmos and bring about harmony in times of conflict with their tactful communication skills and amiable manner. They dislike distortion, both in the words and actions of others, and in their physical surroundings. Life is beautiful, and they want to keep it that way!

The peacekeepers of the zodiac, Libras are the perfect mediators, ensuring fairness for everyone involved. Libras are also creative thinkers and speakers. When they want to make things happen (and being of a Cardinal quality, they have the initiative to do so), they can easily come up with ideas in order to bring about progress, and communicate that vision with skill and tact.

What to keep in mind:

While their proactive and creative nature helps them come up with brilliant ideas, some Libras don't have the commitment and focus to put those thoughts into action and allow them to come to fruition. In addition, because their focus is toward progress, these individuals can get bored if their lives become predictable and stagnant. Moreover, as the wind can change direction, so too can the minds of Libras. This tendency can sometimes make them jump from one thought to another, one goal to another, or one decision to another.

I've always identified as Aquarius. Interesting.

DreamBeliever

Umm.. doesn't quite fit. & I'm actually a Taurus sun, Leo moon, & Libra rising.

Aries

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Leo

Symbol: The Lion

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Commitment

Famous Leo people: Barack Obama, Halle Berry, Bill Clinton, Coco Chanel, Henry Ford, Jennifer Lopez

In their social world:

The proud Lion regally walks into the zodiac as the fierce guardian. Leos, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, confident, and determined. Highly sociable, Lions love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they tend to steal attention away from others, as their commanding presence and loud roar demands respect. This cat is attentive and isn't afraid to give and receive affection. However, they also enjoy their independence.

While Leos don't necessarily mind being under someone else's authority, they are known to be natural born leaders, and tend to be more comfortable when they are organizing and guiding others. They are charismatic and energetic. With their Fixed quality, the Lions may not be the ones initiating new ideas or projects, but they are certainly the people who will stick it through for the long haul.

What to keep in mind:

One cannot speak of a Lion without mentioning its pride - its dignity, that is. While Leos are confident people who love praise and attention (even though they may not admit it), their well-hidden sensitivity doesn't take too kindly to criticism. Don't be surprised if some ferocious Lions bite your head off when you give them negative feedback or disagree with them. Lions will brutally fight for their beliefs and ideas, and are not likely to swallow their mighty pride and admit fault. In addition, take care not to instigate petty fights with these cats - once they sink in their claws, they will not let you get away.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Virgo. I'm supposed to be a Pisces.

That's assuming that astrology means anything.