• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What zodiac sign should you really be?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am actually Sagittarius, going by my b-day. I don't believe in this stuff though :D .

Cancer

Element: Water

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Crab

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Initiative

Famous Cancer people: Dalai Lama, Hellen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Jessica Simpson, Tom Hanks, Nancy Reagan

In their social world:

The tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside crabs make their mark in the zodiac as the emotional caretakers. Cancers, with their elemental basis of water, are nurturing, emotionally responsive, and sensitive. People of this sign are loyal companions who will be there when needed. In fact, owing to their keen ability to sense other people's emotions, they will likely know ahead of time when someone needs a sympathetic ear. Although they may not always be the most talkative of the zodiac types, Crabs do love to be around people. However, don't be surprised if they feel the need to withdraw to the serenity of home. After all, home is where their heart is.

In their professional world:

Cancerians are dependable workers whose empathy allows them to thrive in fields where they can nurture others. While it may take time for Crabs to come out of their shell, they can become passionate speakers, creative brainstormers, and staunch, supportive team members, once they feel comfortable enough in their surroundings. Thanks to their Cardinal quality, Cancerians take initiative by following their hearts, especially when they are particularly passionate about something.

What to keep in mind:

Ruled by the moon, Cancerians' emotions are famous for shifting constantly. The most sensitive of all signs, the Crabs' tough outer shell may hide their feelings when they are wounded, but the well of emotions they experience inside can cause them to retreat for some time. Their tough exterior can also make it difficult to get to know them, and perhaps even harder to earn their trust. The Cancerians' keen intuition allows them to sense when someone is not being honest with them, making them somewhat suspicious by nature. In addition, if Crabs do choose to let their well of emotions out, they'll do so claws and all - and their words can be sharp and harsh, especially when the hurt runs deep.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I should be Leo.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What makes Cancer tenacious?

Cancer
Symbol: The Crab
Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Initiative

Famous Cancer people: Dalai Lama, Hellen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Jessica Simpson, Tom Hanks, Nancy Reagan

In their social world:
The tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside crabs make their mark in the zodiac as the emotional caretakers. Cancers, with their elemental basis of water, are nurturing, emotionally responsive, and sensitive. People of this sign are loyal companions who will be there when needed. In fact, owing to their keen ability to sense other people's emotions, they will likely know ahead of time when someone needs a sympathetic ear. Although they may not always be the most talkative of the zodiac types, Crabs do love to be around people. However, don't be surprised if they feel the need to withdraw to the serenity of home. After all, home is where their heart is.

Cancerians are dependable workers whose empathy allows them to thrive in fields where they can nurture others. While it may take time for Crabs to come out of their shell, they can become passionate speakers, creative brainstormers, and staunch, supportive team members, once they feel comfortable enough in their surroundings. Thanks to their Cardinal quality, Cancerians take initiative by following their hearts, especially when they are particularly passionate about something.

What to keep in mind:
Ruled by the moon, Cancerians' emotions are famous for shifting constantly. The most sensitive of all signs, the Crabs' tough outer shell may hide their feelings when they are wounded, but the well of emotions they experience inside can cause them to retreat for some time. Their tough exterior can also make it difficult to get to know them, and perhaps even harder to earn their trust. The Cancerians' keen intuition allows them to sense when someone is not being honest with them, making them somewhat suspicious by nature. In addition, if Crabs do choose to let their well of emotions out, they'll do so claws and all - and their words can be sharp and harsh, especially when the hurt runs deep.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I got:

Gemini
Element: Air

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Twins

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Changeability

Famous Gemini people: Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martha Washington, Paul McCartney, Angelina Jolie

In their social world:

The witty Twins make their mark in the zodiac as changeable intellectuals. Geminis, with their elemental basis of air, are lighthearted and creatively-inclined. Highly sociable, Twins love to be around people; in fact, they are likely to be the ones filling in all the awkward silences and being the life of the party. Breezy Geminis rarely let problems get to them - whatever issue rears its dreary storm clouds over their head is blown away by the Twins' ability to find a creative solution. Geminis refuse to let emotion cloud their airy view.

With their cleverness, energy, and keen communication skills, Geminis can be an asset when it comes to motivating others. They can come up with innovative solutions to problems, and easily adapt to any position they are put in.

What to keep in mind:

The fact that Twins are the sign of the Gemini is strongly symbolic, as it can seem that people of this sign have two different personalities. Gemini people have the energy to tackle multiple things, but don't always have the focus to finish them all. In addition, given that they possess the Mutable quality, Gemini, while quite flexible and adaptable, are prone to changing their mind frequently. Without direction or the patience to focus on a single goal, Gemini people can get caught up in all the ideas floating around in their head, and lose touch with the here and now.

I'm actually Taurus.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha, I'm a Pisces

Gemini

Famous Gemini people: Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martha Washington, Paul McCartney, Angelina Jolie

In their social world:

The witty Twins make their mark in the zodiac as changeable intellectuals. Geminis, with their elemental basis of air, are lighthearted and creatively-inclined. Highly sociable, Twins love to be around people; in fact, they are likely to be the ones filling in all the awkward silences and being the life of the party. Breezy Geminis rarely let problems get to them - whatever issue rears its dreary storm clouds over their head is blown away by the Twins' ability to find a creative solution. Geminis refuse to let emotion cloud their airy view.

With their cleverness, energy, and keen communication skills, Geminis can be an asset when it comes to motivating others. They can come up with innovative solutions to problems, and easily adapt to any position they are put in.

What to keep in mind:

The fact that Twins are the sign of the Gemini is strongly symbolic, as it can seem that people of this sign have two different personalities. Gemini people have the energy to tackle multiple things, but don't always have the focus to finish them all. In addition, given that they possess the Mutable quality, Gemini, while quite flexible and adaptable, are prone to changing their mind frequently. Without direction or the patience to focus on a single goal, Gemini people can get caught up in all the ideas floating around in their head, and lose touch with the here and now.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Sagittarius
Element: Fire

Symbol: The Archer

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Changeability

Famous Sagittarius people: Ludwig Van Beethoven, Emily Dickinson, Steven Spielberg, Diane Sawyer, Winston Churchill, Tyra Banks

In their social world:

The keen Archer makes its mark in the zodiac as the independent adventurer. Sagittarius individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are carefree, optimistic, and energetic. Highly sociable, Archers love to be around people, but don't be taken aback if they speak their mind - their words, like their aim, are straight and true.

People who fall under the Sagittarius sign hunger for knowledge - and it's this passion for experiencing new things and exploring the world that creates the basis for their great ideas. In addition, with their Mutable quality, the Archers are masters at adjusting with the times. They are progress-oriented, and a flexible team member who could likely adapt to any role.

What to keep in mind:

Straight shooting Sagittarius individuals get right to the point. While they can be somewhat tactless, their tendency to tell it like it is does come from a good place. Archers' restless nature and desire for something new can result in boredom, so they tend to require stimulating tasks where they are exposed to new things. Otherwise, the Archer may leave a goal or job behind without and second glance, and aim for something more exciting and adventurous.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got that one too. I'm a Libra.

*waits for chest bumps*

INTPs *head shake* they'll do anything for a chest bump! So transparent!

Orangey is coooorect, I'm supposed to be a bull.

*Jockchestbump*

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Gemini but I really don't understand why. :shock: Half the description doesn't describe me at all. Apparently I botched the question-answering. ;)

irl I'm a cancer. Not that I put any stock in it anyway.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Scorpio.

Scorpio

Quality: Fixed (Those with this quality tend to be resolute. They determinedly stick to a particular path or idea.)

Symbol: The Scorpion

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Commitment

Famous Scorpio people: Bill Gates, Condoleezza Rice, Martin Scorsese, Marie Curie, Pablo Picasso, Whoopi Goldberg

In their social world:

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands. Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting. With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others. You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you. Their tough love approach may not win a lot of admirers, but Scorpios are not known to be the extroverted types looking for constant company. They can do just fine on their own, or with a few close friends.

Steadfast Scorpios have an amazing degree of focus, and once you get them started on a project they are passionate about, it will be full steam ahead until the end. For many Scorpios, their primary goal is power. They are fearless, confident, and determined leaders, and will not let anything or anyone get in their way.

What to keep in mind:

The Scorpions unwavering focus and commitment can sometimes set them on a path or idea that they will refuse to change. People of this sign can be fiercely stubborn, refusing to give in until others see things their way. In a position of authority, which they will often aim for, their aggressive, straightforward approach can make them a force to be reckoned with.

Sharp-tongued Scorpios can sometimes be difficult to get along with. They don't trust very easily, but once you have earned their faith, they will be loyal until the bitter end. As a water sign, it's not uncommon for Scorpios to get caught up in a wave of emotions. Some days, the Scorpions can be quietly brooding, but should you anger them, a volcano of emotions will erupt - and they will let everything out. Scorpios can be fiery lovers, but also fierce fighters.

That's funny, I'am Taurus. But Taurus and Scorpio are not so different.:D I recognize me for the most part in that description.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Gemini

In their social world:

What to keep in mind:

I'm actually a Libra.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Aries

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.

I'm an Aquarius Sun. But hey, the Aries Moon...:doh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sagittarius
Symbol: The Archer
Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Changeability

The description is okay. I've got the E and P, so I'm happy.

I would be really surprised if I had my real sign, the capricorn.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well, I am an Aries

oh god astrology works :eek:

LOL, I'm a Capricorn & my birth chart has almost a complete abscence of water signs, but I got cancer on the quiz & identify strongly with Pisces from descriptions.

I would say that Aries sounds like an ExTP of some description.