• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal Aura Colors Quiz (Pamala Oslie)

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
FYI: this is at least the second, if not the third, and possibly more, time a thread has existed on this exact topic coming from this same lady [Pamela Oslie]

Also, if anyone cares, for the 2nd or 3rd time, Barbara Bowers came up with these aura colors and personality meanings before Oslie [I think Oslie trained under Bowers as I recall]. "What Color is Your Aura" was Bower's book.

I've tested Indigo crystal, and indigo physical tan I think it was. I think it depended whether I was at a more calm/serene phase of life, or whether I was in a more military and/or martial one.

Oslie clearly goes much further than Bowers in terms of how "psychic and stuff" various colors are [cough indigo cough], though her "love colors" book was much more tame than her earlier one in that regard ["Indigo children naturally talk to each other telepathically, but don't want adults to know!" or however exactly she put that.]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just want to know how to get rid of my red overlay.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!

put sticks around your room.
i had a reiki master told me that when i first saw him, my aura was black.
and he suggested to put sticks all around, to balance out the energy.

i felt better.

but then i remembered i was at a detox spa.
so it might be that too. the feeling better.

how are you eating?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
put sticks around your room.
i had a reiki master told me that when i first saw him, my aura was black.
and he suggested to put sticks all around, to balance out the energy.

i felt better.

but then i remembered i was at a detox spa.
so it might be that too. the feeling better.

how are you eating?

What kind of sticks? Like plain wood? From trees?

I'm getting back to eating healthier. I think it really helps me to run. I need to start doing that again, though I walk every day, I think I need to get out more of my physical energy.

I've always seemed to have the red overlay though. I kind of wondered if I'll always have it, though it's better than it used to be. Much better, actually.

G

Ginkgo

What kind of sticks? Like plain wood? From trees?

I'm getting back to eating healthier. I think it really helps me to run. I need to start doing that again, though I walk every day, I think I need to get out more of my physical energy.

I've always seemed to have the red overlay though. I kind of wondered if I'll always have it, though it's better than it used to be. Much better, actually.

KidsHopePickupSticks9654.jpg

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I got a tie between sensitive tan and crystal.

However, I really feel like yellow describes me when I'm at my happiest. I wish I could be more like this "yellow" personality.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'm apparently Crystal. Geez, that sounds a bit pretentious... :huh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Crystal
Crystal
Crystal

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the "aura chameleons." Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Consequently, in power Crystals can get along quite well with almost anyone. Yellows , for example, feels they can relate to Crystals who, when they are with them, act and think like Yellows . Later, when the same Crystals spend time with Sensitive Tans, the Tans can feel as if they have found kindred spirits.

However, the Crystals' inconsistencies can also confuse people. One minute Crystals think and behave like Greens . A short while later, they can act like Blues . The more they connect and bond with others, the more their personalities change.

Because Crystals tend to absorb the colors of other people's auras, people can, at times, feel an energy drain when they are in the presence of Crystals. In power, Crystals can be a clear conduit or channel for healing energy. Being natural healers, the Crystals' gift is to help their clients clear blockages, thereby enabling the clients' own natural healing processes to take place.

While healing, balanced Crystals are able to keep their thoughts and emotions out of the way, making the healing more pure. Crystals do not always understand their healing abilities. It can often frighten and confuse them or cause them to feel overwhelmed. These rare souls are often physically fragile and delicate.

Because of their unusual sensitivity, they can only heal one person at a time. They then need to go to a peaceful place to cleanse their aura. Working with too many people can short-circuit their system.

To learn more about careers, relationships, money, healthy, children, etc for Crystals, read Life Colors: What the Colors in Your Aura Say About You or Love Colors: A New Approach to Love, Relationships, and Auras.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here are my scores:

1. red 1
2. orange 2
3. magenta 2
4. yellow 4
5. logical tan 3
6. environmental tan 5
7. sensitve tan 5
8. abstract tan 6
9. green 3
10. blue 5
11. violet 7
12. lavender 6
13. crystal 6
14. indigo 7
15. red overlay 3

Two highest are violet and indigo.

Violets

VioletViolets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.

Because this era is currently the "Violet Age," any Violets who are not accomplishing what they came here to do are experiencing an inner “push” — even an inner “earthquake.” Inner forces seem to be shaking them up and pushing them to move into action, to fulfill their life purpose. Violets know they are here to do something significant. However, they aren't always sure what that something is or how to accomplish it.

Many Violets were taught as children that their dreams and aspirations were unrealistic, so they have lost touch with their original visions. It's important for Violets to reconnect with their life purpose and vision, and to take action. Otherwise they will always feel unfulfilled. They will always sense something is missing from their lives. Violets need to learn to slow down long enough to listen to their inner voice and to connect with their higher vision.

Indigos

IndigoIndigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples of a new higher awareness.

At this writing, most of the Indigos are children, although there are a few Indigos who came as forerunners years ago. The words used to describe Indigos include honest, aware, highly intuitive, psychic, independent, fearless, strong-willed, and sensitive.

Indigos are old souls who know who they are and where they've come from. Some consider Indigos to be bizarre. These assertive individuals are born with their spiritual memories intact. Many parents report that their Indigo children regale them with vivid details of past lives or recent encounters with spiritual beings. Parents also report that these children can read their minds and seem to have amazing psychic abilities. Parents are often at a loss as to how to raise these amazing little beings.

An unusual characteristic of Indigos is that they frequently appear androgynous. It is often difficult to tell if Indigos are male or female, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or asexual. It's as if Indigos have both the yin and yang, male and female qualities within them. Their sexuality is not their primary concern however; it is their spirituality.

Red Overlay

People are not born with a Red Overlay. A Red Overlay is usually added to the outer bands of the aura early on in life because the person felt a need for protection. While a Red Overlay can offer protection, it also can become a terrible burden to bear.

The two most common indications that a person is carrying a Red Overlay are either feelings of intense anger and rage, or continuous struggle and self-sabotage. If these people don't eventually remove the Red Overlay from their aura, their protective shield will eventually become their prison.

People usually add a Red Overlay to their aura for one or more of the following reasons:

They have had a life-threatening situation at birth or at a young age, which caused them to perceive that they may die, or that the world was not a safe place. Examples of life-threatening situations can include birth complications, severe illness, choking, drowning or suffocating. Many people do not remember these incidents, and so the source of their anger or struggle remains a mystery to them. They frequently have feelings of dread or of impending disaster for reasons unknown to them.

People may also add a Red Overlay if they have been physically, emotionally or mentally abandoned or rejected. Red Overlays frequently appear in people who were unwanted children, adopted or separated from a parent at a young age. This can also apply to children who felt emotionally abandoned by a parent, even when the parent appeared to be physically present in the home.

The most obvious and traceable causes for Red in the aura are those cases in which people have been physically, emotionally or mentally abused. Children who have been sexually abused, physically beaten, or raised by alcoholic or verbally abusive parents usually feel that the world is an unsafe and undependable place and that protection is necessary for survival.

Red Overlays can even appear around children who felt emotionally or physically smothered or suppressed. They feel betrayed by the adults, who were supposed to love, nurture and protect them as children. Not everyone who felt abandoned by a parent has a Red Overlay, however. The experience had to be intense enough or serious enough to have threatened the emotional or physical survival instincts of the child.

Of course, to fix this, I need to buy the book. :D Nice.

On bio page: "Pamala is an author, consultant, lecturer, and professional psychic...."

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Red: 2
Orange: 1
Magenta: 1
Yellow: 4
Logical Tan: 4
Environmental Tan: 9
Sensitive Tan: 6
Abstract Tan: 4
Green: 4
Blue: 3
Violet: 5
Lavender: 4
Crystal: 7
Indigo: 5
Red Overlay: 0

Some of those scores should be higher. I answered "Sometimes" to alot of the questions, yet you only get points if you answer "Yes."

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7

I was curious and googled it. The first hit said:

1) They can visualize erasing the red from their aura and replacing it with another color
2) They can visualize themselves as an adult taking care of and parenting their little child
3) They can go to a therapist

(I was Violet, followed by Blue.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2) They can visualize themselves as an adult taking care of and parenting their little child

Interesting. I've done that (and gone to a therapist).

The "parenting myself" actually helped... although at that point I had already had the experience of parenting my children well... and my therapist said, "Why do you treat your own kids differently and with far more care than you bother to treat yourself? You're doing all the right things by them but meanwhile continue to be very hard on yourself. You need to do self-care too. You can use what you've learned from parenting your kids to help yourself." And she was right.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yellow - 9
Violet - 8
Magenta - 6
Abstract Tan - 6
Green - 4
Lavender - 4
Logical Tan - 2
Blue - 2
Indigo - 2
(the rest were 0s)

I really think I'm Violet-Yellow because Violet is a little too "out of body" and Yellow is described as being almost insanely cheerful for me to be one or the other completely.

:yes:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Later I'll look through my books more and see what I can find.

Bower's book talks about this topic on pages 51-53. Not sure about Oslie's "Love Colors" [which I own], but I don't own her "Love Colors" cuz it was "too out there'' for me. Anyways, I'll take a look later

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was curious and googled it. The first hit said:

1) They can visualize erasing the red from their aura and replacing it with another color
3) They can go to a therapist

(I was Violet, followed by Blue.)

Later I'll look through my books more and see what I can find.

Bower's book talks about this topic on pages 51-53. Not sure about Oslie's "Love Colors" [which I own], but I don't own her "Love Colors" cuz it was "too out there'' for me. Anyways, I'll take a look later

Thank you kindly.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Red: 2
Orange: 1
Magenta: 1
Yellow: 4
Logical Tan: 4
Environmental Tan: 9
Sensitive Tan: 6
Abstract Tan: 4
Green: 4
Blue: 3
Violet: 5
Lavender: 4
Crystal: 7
Indigo: 5
Red Overlay: 0

Some of those scores should be higher. I answered "Sometimes" to alot of the questions, yet you only get points if you answer "Yes."

It's interesting to me that you got environmental tan with your INTP/ISFJ thread, because I know an ISFJ who got the same score. He was a little higher than you on Sensitive Tan and Orange though.

wolfy

awsm
I was really strongly yellow, in the test at least. I answered yes to all the 12 questions. Next was red, that was 5.

Yellows

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously.

Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends.