• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hihihi, this was fun to do......! And I'm really surprised that it's REALLY accurate in my case :)....

INFJ

You scored 67Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Introvert: You are internally focused

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

KDude

Kinda odd results, but still got ISFP.

You scored 56Introversion, 36 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

You are gentle and kind, wearing your heart just under your sleeve so people can only sort of see it. You are in to personal relationships, art, fashion, and probably the Democratic party. Kindness, helpfulness, self expression, and good vibes are what you are all about. You might have an alter ego...THE PERFORMER. Suddenly when you are on stage, you are the coolest person alive. The sexy eye, the outlandish clothes, the explosive stage presence. ISFP's make good rock stars. People can understand their lyrics. They aren't preachy, and they are pretty creative. That pretty much sums you up, even if you aren't a rock star.
Extrovert: You are internally focused

Sensing: You are concrete

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your sense of beauty to affect your actions

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WTF?!? :shock:

ESFP
You scored 17Introversion, 38 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 25 Judgingness

that's the first time I've EVER scored that! :rofl1: I'm nice, but it's in the Fe way, not the Fi way :yim_rolling_on_the_

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
INTP You scored 56Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 21 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions
Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

Getting kinda sick of getting typed as INTP. Last 5 tests or so, I got INTP 3 times. One of them INFP too. Wth. I'd say I've never knew myself as well as I do right now, too.

The actual description though, is pretty accurate. Apart from the reading a lot. I can read a lot, but not so much in terms of actual books. More like online articles etc.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well, that was unexpected.

ENTP

You scored 39Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!
ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right.

Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
INTJ

You scored 67Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

I'm not INTJ I use very little Ni

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some of the questions were extremely stupid. Anyway,

INTP
You scored 72Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

P

Phantonym

INTP

You scored 78 Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

:laugh: Alrighty then, if you say so.

Edit: I went through the test once again, concentrated and tried to answer the questions as truthfully as possible (eem...some of them are...questionable...to say the least), still got INTP. :alttongue:

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
INFJ

You scored 56 Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingness and 63 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

gromit

likes this
I got ENTP.

44Introversion, 55 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingness and 19 Judgingness!

ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right.

gromit

likes this
ISFP's make good rock stars. People can understand their lyrics. They aren't preachy, and they are pretty creative. That pretty much sums you up, even if you aren't a rock star.

:laugh: :wubbie:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
somehow this test isn't appearing to be strangely accurate :laugh:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
The questions were terrible.

INTJ

You scored 67Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingness 63 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
INFP

You scored 78Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

What, that makes me nearly a J instead of P.

Some questions I couldn't really answer. For example the two questions where different people names were listed and I didn't know most of them. Wikipedia helped me a little though.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...

ENFP
You scored 44Introversion, 57 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 13 Judgingness!

Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks.
Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the world
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
You scored 44% on Introversion, higher than 17% of your peers.
You scored 57% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 26% of your peers.
You scored 57% on Feelingness, higher than 64% of your peers.
You scored 13% on Judgingness, higher than 1% of your peers.

G

garbage

ENFP

You scored 44Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks.

Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the world

hooray :popc1:

gromit

likes this
somehow this test isn't appearing to be strangely accurate :laugh:

WEll, mine said ENTP, but the T was actually 50, so it could have been ENFP. Which is what I originally tested as when I took the actual MBTI in college.