• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not even telling what I origionally tested as in college :ninja:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Eh, I got INTJ.

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
ENTP is not me!!!

It is a strangely INaccurate personality type. It gave me: ENTP
But it also says "feelingness" and "judgingness," and those are not words!!!

You scored 39Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 46 Feelingnessand 31 Judgingness!
ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right.

Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i kinda hated that test for some reason...i can't answer black and white questions!! but somehow still got enfp...hmm

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
ENFP

You scored 33Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks.

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the worl

Super Nova

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not sure it's all that accurate, but these are my results:

ENTP

You scored 50Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness
and 50 Judgingness!

ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right.

Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
INTP

You scored 83 Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 32 Feelingness and 50 Judgingness!

----

No surprise here, intp/intj combo
But why when a result is 50/50 it puts automatically P instead of J or maybe X?!!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
o rly

INTJ

You scored 78 Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.​

Introvert: You are internally focused
iNtuitive: You are abstract
Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions
Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination
You scored 78% on Introversion, higher than 84% of your peers.
You scored 83% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 94% of your peers.
You scored 50% on Feelingness, higher than 42% of your peers.
You scored 63% on Judgingness, higher than 57% of your peers.

Feelingness
& judgingness for teh win

F

figsfiggyfigs

Holy hell

I got INTJ.. AGAIN... for fucks sake. I thought THIS time. I might acutally get ENTJ since the questions were so ambiguous you couldn't be bias. FUDGE!!!!! :laugh:

INTJ

You scored 78Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 29 Feelingnessand 88 Judgingness!

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I found it strangely inaccurate. I got INFJ :laugh:

You scored 67Introversion, 57 iNtuitiveness, 54 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
ISTP

You scored 67Introversion, 40 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Deep down inside, every guy wants to be like you. Pretty much cool as hell, you get the hottest chicks. You probably are a guy by the way. If not, then I'd like to meet you. Han Solo, Boba Fett...if you like Star Wars. But you probably think star wars is lame because you are base jumping in the alps, or winning the pro skateboarding championship. Not really given to any communication whatsoever, you prefer to just be cool. There is no emotion there, no thoughts about people, just pure animal instinct. Thus, you don't really care if someone sees your skydiving video. Girls may not say it, but they all think that you are dangerous and sexy. You won't say anything to prove them wrong. Actually, you don't say much at all. Your room is clean and tidy, just like your mind. Its all shelved away so that you don't have to deal with it.

Sensing: You are concrete

Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret your senses

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
ESTP
You scored 39Introversion, 48 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Competitive, driven. You are the ESTP! You might cut holes in your shirt where your nipples are and put a pant leg over your head. You might say the most random thing in the world. You might be the absolute best video gamer you have ever met. You might sell cheap products for thousands of times what they are worth. Whatever you do, people hate you because you like to kick their ass. Skydiving? Only if you can do something crazier than the person next to you. Its all about games to you. Competition runs in your blood, and if you are bested, then it is time for a rematch. When it comes to your more emotional counterparts, you can't understand them because you really don't have much of an inner sense. You aren't really aware of your needs, you just meet them. People who have deep acknowledged needs tend to get more easily upset than you and you can't relate. This may make you seem cold and unfeeling. Maybe you are. Maybe you need to get in touch with your feelings at least once in a while.

Sensing: You are concrete

Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret the world

....Okaaaaaay..... o_O

Tecla

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP

You scored 67Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ

You scored 67Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

---

Not surprised with this result, actually. Probably if I hit refresh and reset the algorithm I'd get INFJ.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ

You scored 61Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

First test *ever* to tell me I'm a J :laugh:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP

You scored 33Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 44 Judgingness!

Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks. Extrovert: You are externally focused
Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions
Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the world

close, but not quite :newwink:
You were ENTJ. You mentioned it in another thread.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:laugh: ROFL! No way, dude.

This test just called me an INTJ, so help me god.

INTJ
You scored 64Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Well, the T is very weak, and I frequently get INFJ on tests. I guess I didn't like how they kept using the word "morality" or something...I answered the questions as honestly as possible.

In fact looking through here I notice that several Fs got T results. It must have something to do with the way they worded the questions.