• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
ESTP

You scored 22Introversion, 40 iNtuitiveness, 21 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!
Competitive, driven. You are the ESTP! You might cut holes in your shirt where your nipples are and put a pant leg over your head. You might say the most random thing in the world. You might be the absolute best video gamer you have ever met. You might sell cheap products for thousands of times what they are worth. Whatever you do, people hate you because you like to kick their ass. Skydiving? Only if you can do something crazier than the person next to you. Its all about games to you. Competition runs in your blood, and if you are bested, then it is time for a rematch. When it comes to your more emotional counterparts, you can't understand them because you really don't have much of an inner sense. You aren't really aware of your needs, you just meet them. People who have deep acknowledged needs tend to get more easily upset than you and you can't relate. This may make you seem cold and unfeeling. Maybe you are. Maybe you need to get in touch with your feelings at least once in a while.

Extrovert: You are externally focused

Sensing: You are concrete

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret the world
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Introversion Distribution

You scored 22% on Introversion, higher than 1% of your peers.

iNtuitiveness Distribution

You scored 40% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 3% of your peers.

Feelingness Distribution

You scored 21% on Feelingness, higher than 3% of your peers.

Judgingness Distribution

You scored 38% on Judgingness, higher than 20% of your peers.

Sharing your results

Tweet my results
Share my results on Facebook

Link to your result
All possible test results
ESTP

Competitive, driven. You are the ESTP! You might cut holes in your shirt where your nipples are and put a pant leg over your head. You might say the most random thing in the world. You might be the ab... Read more
ESTJ

Will you ever stop working? You won't ever stop trying to make things as perfect as possible. Some people call you a traditionalist or moralist. I call you the hardest working person I have met. Peopl... Read more
ESFP

You are everyone's friend. It doesn't matter whether they want you to be their friend or not. You really aren't afraid to be "out there" and that is because you might be afraid to be "in there". You a... Read more
ESFJ

Silly, freindly and seemingly unreachable, you are the ESFJ. Depending on how you were raised, you might be a total nerd, or you might be the coolest person in school. Bill Clinton is an ESFJ, or so I... Read more
ENTP

ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mi... Read more
ENTJ

The interesting thing is that most people describe the ENTJ as being a strong leader. Maybe...You are more likely an extremely creative thinker. Because you use your thinking capacity primarily to und... Read more
ENFP

Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive fee... Read more
ENFJ

You are even more silly than your ESFJ counterpart, and probably even more skilled as a counselor and motivator. Unlike ESFJ's ENFJs don't play by the rules of normal social interaction. They may be v... Read more
ISTP

If you are a female ISTP, please do not message me unless you have some helpful additions to the few paragraphs below. I actually don't know what female ISTPs are like, but apparently there are a l... Read more
ISTJ

Dependable, hardworking, and quiet, you are the ISTJ. Amazingly unpretentious and dedicated, you will take on any responsibilty if you are asked. You love to support people that you feel are awesome, ... Read more
ISFP

You are gentle and kind, wearing your heart just under your sleeve so people can only sort of see it. You are in to personal relationships, art, fashion, and probably the Democratic party. Kindness, h... Read more
ISFJ

Like the ISTJ, you are a servant first and foremost. You wonder, are people's needs being met? Are people having fun and being developed at the same time? You do everything you can to assure that peop... Read more
INTP

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, weste... Read more
INTJ

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are high... Read more
INFP

INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth ... Read more
INFJ

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of mora... Read more

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP
You scored
50 Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 54 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!
Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks.

Extrovert: You are externally focused
Intuitive: You are Abstract
Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions
Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the world

You scored 50% on Introversion, higher than 29% of your peers.
iNtuitiveness Distribution
You scored 64% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 50% of your peers.
Feelingness Distribution
You scored 54% on Feelingness, higher than 58% of your peers.
Judgingness Distribution
You scored 38% on Judgingness, higher than 20% of your peers.

:rly???:

edit: I'm influenced by everyone on this site. I blame all of you :blush:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INTP :laugh: That's the best joke I've heard all day!

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
ENFP
You scored 50 Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingness and 50 Judgingness!
Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks.

omg haha I didn't even know this was an mbti test :alttongue: