• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

INTJ

81 Introversion
79 iNtuitiveness
36 Feelingness
63 Judgingness

So sick of getting this.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm, cool test. Some different types of questions

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
ISFP
You scored 89Introversion, 50 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingness and 50 Judgingness!

G

garbage

After four years, this test makes a triumphant(?) return.

INTJ
You scored 67Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!​

Way back in 2010:
ENFP

You scored 44Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Oh God, the inconsistency over the span of four years. It kills me. Dead.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION] you've gotten ENFP on a test before?! Whoa!

G

garbage

[MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION] you've gotten ENFP on a test before?! Whoa!
I've probably gotten that result no fewer than a billion and a half times. Especially way back in the day. But there are also quite a few results about which I could say the same thing. I think my subconscious is just trying to collect 'em all.

:hifive: on the INTJ result, though. It's not that bad; I swear.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've probably gotten that result no fewer than a billion and a half times. Especially way back in the day. But there are also quite a few results about which I could say the same thing. I think my subconscious is just trying to collect 'em all.

gotta_catch_em_all.gif

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP
You scored 83Introversion, 26 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 13 Judgingness!
You are gentle and kind, wearing your heart just under your sleeve so people can only sort of see it. You are in to personal relationships, art, fashion, and probably the Democratic party. Kindness, helpfulness, self expression, and good vibes are what you are all about. You might have an alter ego...THE PERFORMER. Suddenly when you are on stage, you are the coolest person alive. The sexy eye, the outlandish clothes, the explosive stage presence. ISFP's make good rock stars. People can understand their lyrics. They aren't preachy, and they are pretty creative. That pretty much sums you up, even if you aren't a rock star.
Extrovert: You are internally focused
Sensing: You are concrete
Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your sense of beauty to affect your actions
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP

You scored 61Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Doubt this, but ok. Once again. I was actually expecting it to say I'm some sort of SP based on my answers.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP
You scored 50Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness
50% I and 50% J that means xNFx :dry:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP

You scored 50Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks.
Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the world

Introversion Distribution

You scored 50% on Introversion, higher than 29% of your peers.

iNtuitiveness Distribution

You scored 74% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 77% of your peers.

Feelingness Distribution

You scored 57% on Feelingness, higher than 67% of your peers.

Judgingness Distribution

You scored 38% on Judgingness, higher than 20% of your peers.

Something about ENFP..

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was VERY surprised this got me right!

ESFJ
You scored 39Introversion, 43 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

Silly, freindly and seemingly unreachable, you are the ESFJ. Depending on how you were raised, you might be a total nerd, or you might be the coolest person in school. Bill Clinton is an ESFJ, or so I hear. ESFJ's want to hear about their friends problems so that they can get emotionally involved. If you have a freind that is an ESFJ, then its probably a good idea to share your problems with them. ESFJ's are among the more rational types. They understand feelings in a very concrete way, so giving advice is easy for them. You, being an ESFJ, are prone to low self esteem, perhaps that is why you sometimes seem aloof and unreachable. This makes no sense. You are probably hot, kind, cool, flirtatious, and sexy.

Sensing: You are concrete
Feeling: You use Feelings to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your feelings to interpret the world

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFJ

You scored 78Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Introvert: You are internally focused
iNtuitive: You are abstract
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

This is the first time I've ever scored anything other than INFP on an online test...

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENTJ
You scored 33Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
The interesting thing is that most people describe the ENTJ as being a strong leader. Maybe...You are more likely an extremely creative thinker. Because you use your thinking capacity primarily to understand the external world, you devise wild and far flung theories. You are not content to simply hear a strange idea however. You must understand that idea fully, and make absolutely sure that it makes sense to you. Ideas make sense if you can process them. You have no difficulty with abstractions, and because you use your thinking (and therefore moral) capacity the most, you make excellent intuitive sense of complex thoughts. Convincing arguments can sway more easily than your ENTP counterpart, because logic has more value to you than observation. Therefore, you are extremely theoretical and your mind can flow in anyway that it wants. Truth to you is in how you see it.
Intuitive: You are Abstract
Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your abstract logic to interpret the world

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP
You scored 72 Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

Introvert: You are internally focused
iNtuitive: You are abstract
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
Perceiving: You use your imagination to define yourself

Introversion Distribution
You scored 72% on Introversion, higher than 77% of your peers.
iNtuitiveness Distribution
You scored 60% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 36% of your peers.
Feelingness Distribution
You scored 57% on Feelingness, higher than 67% of your peers.
Judgingness Distribution
You scored 38% on Judgingness, higher than 20% of your peers.

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ
You scored 94Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.
I was surprised at this one as well.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

INFJ
You scored 94Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
I was surprised at this one as well.

Wow that is some description.