• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Get a new personality type with Lenore Thomson's test!

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
ENTP

E 12 I 2
S 1 N 13
T 12 F 1
P 8 J 6

Gross!

Jaguar

ENTP. That test is smoking crack. ;)

E8 I6
S4 N10
T9 F5
P12 J2

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ

E 0 I 14
S 3 N 11
T 13 F 1
P 2 J 12

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:rofl1: I actually lol'd when I saw this:

XNFP

E 7 I 7
S 4 N 10
T 4 F 10
P 12 J 2

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
As expected:

Your TMPI answers suggest that your type preference is:

INTX

E . . .6 . . .I . . .8
S . . .4 . . .N . .10
T . . 12 . . F. . .2
P . . .7 . . .J . . 7

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ

E 4 I 10
S 6 N 8
T 5 F 9
P 4 J 10

:shock: How on earth are my S and N scores so close? I'm probably the most intuitive person I've ever met, and most tests reflect that.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... well, try getting equal scores when you're a sensor... :thelook:

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
This test seems extremely N biased, as usual. Picking the "S" choice makes you sound like an imbecile, while picking the "N" choice makes you sound like Superman.

I hate self-reporting exams.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
It's impossible not to see where each choice leads ... especially after you've done any of these kinds of tests more than two or three times.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP

E 1 I 13
S 5 N 9
T 11 F 3
P 11 J 3

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP

E 3 I 11
S 4 N 10
T 4 F 10
P 8 J 6

Wow look at that P/J score! :shock: Its probably a fair representation too. I've been starting to notice that I have a lot of judging qualities lately. And the questions on that test were also a lot more reflective of what the judging preference actually means. Nonetheless, I'm too disorganized and haphazard to be a J. The "work before play" type questions are always the clincher...

I like that test! :yes:

This test seems extremely N biased, as usual. Picking the "S" choice makes you sound like an imbecile, while picking the "N" choice makes you sound like Superman.

I hate self-reporting exams.
I disagree. I've never found the sensor choices more appealing than as they were in this test. I really had to consider both options carefully before deciding.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP

E 0 I 14
S 4 N 10
T 3 F 11
P 11 J 3

It's impossible not to see where each choice leads ... especially after you've done any of these kinds of tests more than two or three times.

Yes....I test INFP more consistently now that I know how the tests work. When I used to take it, I always got INTP. My understanding of "feeling" has changed (arguably, it's more accurate now), and that influences my choices.

EDIT:

I tried to answer with less "bias" and got INXP, even on the T/F scale. That's probably more honest, but I'm still INFP :).

E 1 I 13
S 4 N 10
T 7 F 7
P 8 J 6

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
try being me... people gratuitously abuse my username all of the time! :thelook: