• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

your type of girl test...will girls take too please?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you just have to imagine that you're going to a place that it would make sense to dress that way! :D

I think the problem is that it creates three categories of women that really don't much cover the typical categories of women... or at least creates doubt. Much of the input seems very superficial. Meh.

F

figsfiggyfigs

So I took the test, and answered it in first person prespective( as in, how I would want to be seen, and how I see myself :) )

Me results!

The Debutante

53% Sexy-Cute, 49% Dark-Light, 70% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

I think the problem is that it creates three categories of women that really don't much cover the typical categories of women... or at least creates doubt. Much of the input seems very superficial. Meh.

Thats how I saw the test, only connecting to out superficial side, not our internal side. : )

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have take the test again, but this time, wondering how I would be the most likelyto look like if I had to be woman. I thought I would get the Bad Girl, but I have got:

The Brooding Poet
38% Sexy-Cute, 26% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Dark, but neither Arsty nor Stylish, the Brooding Poet has her lips constantly pursed in an infinitely kissable pout. She would dress up, maybe, but why bother? Is not life simply an empty voyage through a desolate, cold world?

12356735673756589292.jpeg

:huh:

But the bad girl is close though, just because of the Cute/Sexy axis.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
The Debutante
60% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.​

I think I might have been projecting on that. Honestly I suspect I fancy the cheerleader type of woman.

F

figsfiggyfigs

My result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
The Debutante
60% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.​

I think I might have been projecting on that. Honestly I suspect I fancy the cheerleader type of woman.

Moi also, I think the " girl next door" or " cheerleader" suits me more.
but débutante is fairly close...

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I had this result

The Favorite Friend

91% Sexy-Cute, 70% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.

Lol :)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got the hot friend...

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
I got the "girl next door"... but since I don't really date girls I felt like I was answering some of the questions randomly (or the choices were crappy, like the what would you do on a date one). I'm probably similar to that description or the "hot friend" one.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like any of the answers on this test.

I scored "girl next door" which does not sound like me nor any woman I admire.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
>.> It was disturbing when I saw the thong pictures. I'm 15, way to go to corrupt my teenager mind.

But meh, I've seen a lot more :D

Anyways, I got 'The Favourite Friend'.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Girl next door.

I am not amused.

*skulks away grumbling* Girl next door. Fuu. Not likely. *scoff scoff*

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The Brooding Poet
23% Sexy-Cute, 30% Dark-Light, 54% Artsy-Stylish
Sexy, Dark, but neither Arsty nor Stylish, the Brooding Poet has her lips constantly pursed in an infinitely kissable pout. She would dress up, maybe, but why bother? Is not life simply an empty voyage through a desolate, cold world?

12356735673756589292.jpeg

It's usually between this and The Mistress. What can I say? I'm addicted to depravity.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Girl Next Door
66% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 58% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

I don't relate to much of anything in this test though.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I don't relate to much of anything in this test though.

Exactly.

What is up with those Angelina Jolie pictures anyway? I just picked the one where she looks less creepy. The woman is scary and bony. I think those two correlate.

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
The Art Student
66% Sexy-Cute, 38% Dark-Light, 26% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

9051757219268369002.jpeg

Heh.

Allot of those category descriptions are pretty crass.