• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

your type of girl test...will girls take too please?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
The Brooding Poet

40% Sexy-Cute, 34% Dark-Light, 56% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Dark, but neither Arsty nor Stylish, the Brooding Poet has her lips constantly pursed in an infinitely kissable pout. She would dress up, maybe, but why bother? Is not life simply an empty voyage through a desolate, cold world?

ygolo

My termites win
The Girl Next Door
51% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 60% Artsy-Stylish
Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.
4251936372234950960.jpeg

But also very close to
The Hot Friend

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!
2391864671198130783.jpeg

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is the one that I am.
The Favorite Friend

64% Sexy-Cute, 66% Dark-Light, 62% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.

This is the one I found attractive

The Debutante

57% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 80% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
The Hippie Chick

28% Sexy-Cute, 40% Dark-Light, 30% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, it's the Hippie Chick. She may cover herself in hemp jewelry and hideous tie-dye, but it's not hiding that smokin' body. And hey, the only thing that matches better with drugs than sex is more drugs! Come on baby... It's all about free love, right?

10363140645857923486.jpeg

I don't really like these tests, because I like all girls, lol. Everything is a form of sexy.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Favorite Friend

55% Sexy-Cute, 74% Dark-Light, 60% Artsy-Stylish

8734980752637574876.jpeg

She does look pretty yummy.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
The Debutante
49% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 72% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...

The Girl Next Door
62% Sexy-Cute, 38% Dark-Light, 44% Artsy-Stylish

I don't know whether I'm the Girl Next Door or not. I guess I kinda am, but I can be aloof, and I have periods of stylishness. Also, when guys who like the Girl Next door type and name examples, I always cringe. They're always too cutesy for me.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another vote for The Girl Next Door.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ahh, I am witnessing a classic error of test scoring! :laugh:

I got The Girl Next Door.

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

4251936372234950960.jpeg

But I don't think that's right at all. I think that's quite far from the truth. What I believe happened here is that I answers with such equality on my attraction to dark and light, as well as artsy and stylish (I think that's a bunk dichotomy, by the way), that it just assumed I want something in the middle. But actually, I find something in the middle much less attractive then the extremes of either category.

Just because someone likes two different poles equally does not mean they have the highest preference for what is inbetween.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ahh, I am witnessing a classic error of test scoring! :laugh:

Just because someone likes two different poles equally does not mean they have the highest preference for what is inbetween.
This is the worst thing you can say about that test?:shock:

KiwiBurst

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
The Debutante
49% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Art Student, which is correct.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
my type: The Debutante

^^ true that.

typewise... i'd say esfp, estp, enfj, entj... at least, i'm pretty sure those are the types i gravitate to :]
though lord knows having a j in my life is very, very helpful to me!

in other news, fuck the test makers for making sorority girls sound like idiots. i'm in a sorority and do not appreciate that kind of shit stereotype.

-

anyway, since i'm a girl, i also took it again asking myself "what am i most like?". here's what i got:

most like me: The Girl Next Door

oh boo. "innocent" is vastly off. i am excellent at corrupting myself, thank you

Magic Poriferan said:
dark and light, as well as artsy and stylish (I think that's a bunk dichotomy, by the way)

:yes:. both are.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The Girl Next Door

81% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 44% Artsy-Stylish

I knew I would get something like this :D

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
^ Booring result eh? I got it too! Oh, well, a lot of my decisions (on appearance especially) were pretty arbitrary, I might get something different if I bothered doing it again!

The Girl Next Door
51% Sexy-Cute, 38% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
The Girl Next Door

58% Sexy-Cute, 62% Dark-Light, 56% Artsy-Stylish

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The Goth Girl

Sexy, Dark and Artsy, the Goth Girl definitely catches your eye. And who can blame you, with her black eyeshadow, black clothes, and black expression? The Goth Girl tempts with the promise of sinful satisfaction.

You scored 23% on Sexy-Cute, higher than 2% of your peers.
You scored 15% on Dark-Light, higher than 0% of your peers.
You scored 28% on Artsy-Stylish, higher than 7% of your peers.