• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

your type of girl test...will girls take too please?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Retaking test.

For the purposes of this question, you're a straight guy. On your first date with a girl, what would you like her to answer the door wearing?
Regular jeans, cute sweater/shirt, light makeup
Low-rise jeans, sexy midriff, lots of makeup
Baggy khakis, band t-shirt, arm band, dark eyeshadow
Nothing at all
I wonder how many guys actually answered something besides "nothing at all"...

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got "The Girl Next Door." Out of those choices, that's probably the one that's most like me.

My favorite part of this test:
Before we get to your results, here's a random picture of a girl being menaced by a giant mango.

"Menaced!" Ha! :D

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mostly-straight girl checking in:

The Art Student

60% Sexy-Cute, 38% Dark-Light, 12% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Debutante
51% Sexy-Cute, 60% Dark-Light, 74% Artsy-Stylish
Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm female, dunno my sexual orientation. Good-looking males are so rare that I've never seen one live, seen photos though. Good-looking females are plenty, though. But the few good-looking males are way better-looking than the females. But this is all so very pointless since it's unlikely I'll ever have that kind of a relationship with anyone. I don't care which sex they are if they're hawt. :D

The Goth Girl

42% Sexy-Cute, 19% Dark-Light, 24% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Dark and Artsy, the Goth Girl definitely catches your eye. And who can blame you, with her black eyeshadow, black clothes, and black expression? The Goth Girl tempts with the promise of sinful satisfaction.

9214020146725656438.jpeg

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Debutante.

And I like women, too.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Hot Friend
28% Sexy-Cute, 43% Dark-Light, 64% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I scored the Art student, but the favorite friend hands down is ideal for me.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I got Art Student. Relatively accurate to my actual tastes, I suppose.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
The Girl Next Door
53% Sexy-Cute, 47% Dark-Light, 52% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

4251936372234950960.jpeg

Bring on the corrupting. ;)

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
I got "The Brooding Poet".
Reminds me a lot of the last girl I was involved with.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
For whatever reason I got the Hippie Girl, but I think for sure that the Art Student would be way more up my alley. or something inbetween. I dont know.

These test...

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Girl Next Door
66% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 36% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.