• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oldham's Personality Styles

What Oldham Style Best Describes You?

• Total voters

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
We already have a thread for this here.

cheers,
Ian

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Vigilant Style - Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, Antennae. Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Vigilant...Idiosyncratic...Conscientous.

Vigilant - 71%
Solitary - 43%
Idiosyncratic - 61%
Adventurous - 9%
Mercurial - 31%
Dramatic - 6%
Self-Confident - 28%
Sensitive - 43%
Devoted - 22%
Conscientous - 61%
Leisurely - 17%
Aggressive - 19%
Self-Sacrificing - 14%

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Solitary

Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Nothing new.:doh:

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Leisurely
Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

Though I'm definitely "leisurely", I have to disagree. Plain happiness and pleasure is dull and boring. I need something deeper.

Vigilant 64% LESS
Solitary 43%
Idiosyncratic 39% MORE
Adventurous 23%
Mercurial 56% LESS
Dramatic 31%
Self - Confident 39%
Sensitive 57%
Devoted 33%
Concientous 50% LESS
Leisurely 67%
Aggressive 63% LESS
Self - Sacrificing 19%

I have to say I doubt the accuracy of this test.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Conscientious
(Work)

Work ethic, get the job done and done right, strong morals and values, loyal, perfectionist.

Hard work: The Conscientious person is dedicated to work, works very hard, and is capable of intense, single-minded effort.

The right thing: To be Conscientious is to be a person of conscience. These are men and women of strong moral principles and values. Opinions and beliefs onany subject are rarely held lightly. Conscientious individuals want to do the right thing.

The right way: Everything must be done "right," and the Conscientious person has a clear understanding of what that means, from the correct way to balance the checkbook, to the best strategy to achieve the boas's objectives, to how to fit every single dirty dish into the dishwasher.

Perfectionism: The Conscientious person likes all tasks and projects to be complete to the final detail, without even minor flaws.

Love of detail: Conscientious men and women take seriously all the steps of any project. No detail is too small for Conscientious consideration.

Order: Conscientious people like the appearance of orderliness and tidiness. They are good organizers, catalogers, and list makers, and they appreciate schedules and routines.

Pragmatism: Conscientious types approach the world and other people from a practical, no-nonsense point of view, They roll up their sleeves and get to workwithout much emotional expenditure.

Prudence: Thrifty, careful, and cautious in all areas of their lives, Conscientious individuals do not give in to reckless abandon or wild excess.

Accumulation: A "pack rat," the Conscientious person saves and collects things (storing them in orderly bundles), reluctant to discard anything that has, formerly had, or someday may have value for him or her.

Concientous - Leisurely - Solitary

Vigilant 7%
Solitary 57%
Idiosyncratic 39%
Adventurous 27%
Mercurial 38%
Dramatic 25%
Self - Confident 33%
Sensitive 50%
Devoted 22%
Concientous 78%
Leisurely 67%
Aggressive 19%
Self - Sacrificing 25%

MBTI Type
INxJ
Vigilant, Solitary

I think the person that created this test had an ironic sense of humor.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I re-took.. I've talked about my bad self-confidence, which is kind of contradictory considering many things I'm really good at. Another test finds my self-confidence very low.

Type Percent
Solitary 64%
Vigilant 57%
Leisurely 50%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 44%
Aggressive 38%
Self - Sacrificing 38%
Sensitive 36%
Adventurous 36%
Devoted 33%
Concientous 33%
Idiosyncratic 22%
Self - Confident 17%

ENTP shouldn't have it that way :(

So.. Solitary, Vigilant, Leisurely.

Edit: the first 2 seem to describe a confident person. The 2 descriptions *really* describe me. But.. why doesn't it translate to perceived confidence? Why do I do all the things confidently (or with indifference) without feeling confident? Well, it's just this test. :dry:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I always get the short straw. This has to be the most useless combination:

Leisurely 61%
Self - Sacrificing 56%
Idiosyncratic 50%
Concientous 44%
Adventurous 41%
Devoted 39%
Mercurial 38%
Sensitive 36%
Self - Confident 33%
Vigilant 29%
Solitary 29%
Dramatic 25%
Aggressive 13%

...have to admit it fits, though...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Leisurely

Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.​

Inalienable rights: Leisurely men and women believe in the right to enjoy themselves on their own terms in their own time. They value and protect their comfort,their free time, and their individual pursuit of happiness.

Enough is enough: They agree to play by the rules. They deliver what is expected of them and no more. They expect others to recognize and respect that limit.

The right to resist: Leisurely individuals cannot be exploited. They can comfortable resist acceding to demands that they deem unreasonable or above and beyond the call of duty.

Manana: Leisurely men and women are relaxed about time. Unlike Type-A individuals, they are not obsessed by time urgency or the demands of the clock. To these individuals, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety. They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.

I'm okay: They are not overawed by authority. They accept themselves and their approach to life. They are content with their place in the universe

Vigilant 14%
Solitary 14%
Idiosyncratic 50%
Adventurous 36%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 38%
Self - Confident 33%
Sensitive 50%
Devoted 33%
Concientous 39%
Leisurely 61%
Aggressive 13%
Self - Sacrificing 56%​

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Sensitive

Familiarity breeds comfort, contentment, & inspiration, avoid wide social networks, avoid celebrity, like emotionally secure environment.​

Familiarity: Individuals with the Sensitive personality style prefer the known to the unknown. They are comfortable with, even inspired by, habit, repetition,and routine.
Family: They stick close to the family and/or a few close friends. They do not require a wide network of friends and acquaintances, and they appreciate the comforts of home.
Concern: Sensitive individuals care deeply about what other people think of them.
Circumspection: They behave with deliberate discretion in their dealings with others. They do not make hasty judgements or jump in before they know what is appropriate.
Polite reserve: Socially they take care to maintain a courteous, self-restrained demeanor.

Sensitive 86%
Devoted 56%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Self-Sacrificing 50%
Leisurely 50%
Dramatic 44%
Solitary 43%
Vigilant 36%
Self-Confident 28%
Mercurial 25%
Aggressive 19%
Adventurous 14%
Concientous 11%

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Your Personality Profile Type(s): Concientous
Work ethic, get the job done and done right, strong morals and values, loyal, perfectionist.

TypePercent
Vigilant 57%
Solitary 36%
Idiosyncratic 50%
Adventurous 27%
Mercurial 56%
Dramatic 44%
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 50%
Devoted 22%
Conscientious
61%
Leisurely 50%
Aggressive 31%
Self - Sacrificing 25%

Interesting, to say the least.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I took a test here, and got "Vigilant."

Personality Online - Online personality, relationship and apptitude tests, find out who you are today!

Vigilant 86%
Conscientious 67%
Leisurely 67%
Idiosyncratic 61%
Sensitive 57%
Mercurial 56%
Self - Confident 50%
Dramatic 50%
Aggressive 38%
Self - Sacrificing 38%
Solitary 36%
Devoted 33%
Adventurous 23%

Your Personality Profile Type(s): Leisurely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leisurely
(Self)
Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

For the full profile of your type click here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Personality Profile resources.

Type Percent
Vigilant 71%
Solitary 50%
Idiosyncratic 61%
Adventurous 68%
Mercurial 63%
Dramatic 75%
Self - Confident 78%
Sensitive 64%
Devoted 44%
Concientous 78%
Leisurely 89%

Aggressive 50%
Self - Sacrificing 63%

Leisurely
(Self)​

Inalienable rights: Leisurely men and women believe in the right to enjoy themselves on their own terms in their own time. They value and protect their comfort,their free time, and their individual pursuit of happiness.
Enough is enough: They agree to play by the rules. They deliver what is expected of them and no more. They expect others to recognize and respect that limit.
The right to resist: Leisurely individuals cannot be exploited. They can comfortable resist acceding to demands that they deem unreasonable or above and beyondthe call of duty.
Manana: Leisurely men and women are relaxed about time. Unlike Type-A individuals, they are not obsessed by time urgency or the demands of the clock. To these individuals, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety. They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.
I'm okay: They are not overawed by authority. They accept themselves and their approach to life. They are content with their place in the universe.

------

Took alotta time and effort to get to Leisurely :)

B

beyondaurora

Vigilant 57%
Self - Sacrificing 56%
Mercurial 44% / Dramatic 44% / Leisurely 44%

Sensitive 43%
Idiosyncratic 39%
Concientous 33%
Adventurous 32%
Self - Confident 28%
Aggressive 25%
Devoted 22%
Solitary 21%

Vigilant​
(Relationships)

Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Autonomy: Vigilant-Style individuals possess a resilient independence. They keep their own counsel, they require no outside reassurance or advice, theymake decisions easily, and they can take care of themselves.
Caution: They are careful in their dealings with others, preferring to size up a person before entering into a relationship.
Perceptiveness: They are good listeners, with an ear for subtlety, tone and multiple levels of communication.
Self-defense: Individuals with Vigilant style are feisty and do not hesitate to stand up for themselves, especially when they are under attack.
Alertness to criticism: They take criticism very seriously, without becoming intimidated.
Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Vigilant 71%
Solitary 57%
Idiosyncratic 44%
Adventurous 36%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 25%
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 50%
Devoted 33%
Concientous 39%
Leisurely 78%
Aggressive 31%
Self - Sacrificing 25%

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Vigilant 93%
Concientious 72%
Aggressive 69%
Idiosyncratic 61%

Nothing else crosses the 60% line.

Devoted 17% FTL!
LOL

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Concientous 72%
Devoted 61%
Sensitive 57%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Mercurial 50%
Self - Sacrificing 44%
Leisurely 44%
Vigilant 43%
Self - Confident 39%
Aggressive 38%
Solitary 36%
Dramatic 25%
Adventurous 23%

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting test

Your Personality Profile Type(s): Idiosyncratic,Leisurely
Idiosyncratic
(Self, Real World)

Not like anyone else. Dreamers, seekers of the spirit, visionaries, mystics. True originals and they stand out.

For the full profile of your type click here. Personality Online - Online personality, relationship and apptitude tests, find out who you are today!
Leisurely
(Self)

For the full profile of your type click here. Personality Online - Online personality, relationship and apptitude tests, find out who you are today!
More Personality Profile resources.

Type Percent
Vigilant 50%
Solitary 14%
Idiosyncratic 72%
Adventurous 36%
Mercurial 50%
Dramatic 56%
Self - Confident 22%
Sensitive 50%
Devoted 22%
Concientous 11%
Leisurely 72%
Aggressive 13%
Self - Sacrificing 19%

G

garbage

well

Vigilant 29%
Solitary 21%
Idiosyncratic 67%
Adventurous 36%
Mercurial 50%
Dramatic 63% -- !?
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 39%
Concientous 61%
Leisurely 56%
Aggressive 19%
Self - Sacrificing 69%

Inventive isn't on this list, but I think it'd be one of my top traits if it were..