• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oldham's Personality Styles

What Oldham Style Best Describes You?

• Total voters

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
1) Idiosyncratic - 56%
Not like anyone else. Dreamers, seekers of the spirit, visionaries, mystics. True originals and they stand out.

2) Vigilant / Dramatic / Sensitive - 50%

3) Leisurely - 44%

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
solitary. wha... wait, robot? I don`t express my affection in a monotone voice" "I heart you" At scheduled times nor out of duty. LOL i care about sex. i think leisure fits more

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This test is awful. Shame it's the only Oldham test I can find.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Vigilant

(Relationships)
Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Vigilant 86%
Solitary 36%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 45%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 44%
Self - Confident 33%
Sensitive 57%
Devoted 28%
Concientous 39%
Leisurely 72%
Aggressive 50%
Self - Sacrificing 69%

P

Phantonym

Solitary
(Self, Emotions)

Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Solitude: Individuals with the solitary personality style have small need of companionship and are most comfortable alone.
Independence: They are self-contained and do not require interaction with others in order to enjoy their experiences and get on in life.
Sangfroid: Solitary men and women are even-tempered, calm, dispassionate, unsentimental, and unflappable.
Sexual composure: They are not driven by sexual needs. They enjoy sex, but will not suffer in its absence.
Feet on the ground: They are unswayed by either praise or criticism and can confidently come to terms with their own behavior.

Vigilant 64%
Solitary 79%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 32%
Mercurial 63%
Dramatic 38%
Self - Confident 61%
Sensitive 57%
Devoted 44%
Concientous 78% (spelling :doh:)
Leisurely 67%
Aggressive 38%
Self - Sacrificing 56%

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Self-confident? Wtf? Utter lack of confidence is my greatest problem :doh:

Vigilant 36%
Solitary 50%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 18%
Mercurial 25%
Dramatic 19%
Self - Confident 78%

Sensitive 14%
Devoted 17%
Concientous 17%
Leisurely 56%
Aggressive 25%
Self - Sacrificing 19%

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Vigilant 64%
Devoted 61%
Conscientious 61%
Self - Confident 61%
Dramatic 56%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Mercurial 50%
Self - Sacrificing 31%
Aggressive 31%
Sensitive 29%
Adventurous 23%
Leisurely 22%
Solitary 14%

Vigilant
(Relationships)

Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Autonomy: Vigilant-Style individuals possess a resilient independence. They keep their own counsel, they require no outside reassurance or advice, they make decisions easily, and they can take care of themselves.
Caution: They are careful in their dealings with others, preferring to size up a person before entering into a relationship.
Perceptiveness: They are good listeners, with an ear for subtlety, tone and multiple levels of communication.
Self-defense: Individuals with Vigilant style are feisty and do not hesitate to stand up for themselves, especially when they are under attack.
Alertness to criticism: They take criticism very seriously, without becoming intimidated.
Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.

G

garbage

here are the results

Type Percent
Dramatic 69%
Concientous 67%
Vigilant 64%

Leisurely 56%
Idiosyncratic 44%
Mercurial 44%
Adventurous 41%
Self - Confident 39%
Devoted 39%
Sensitive 36%
Solitary 36%
Self - Sacrificing 31%
Aggressive 19%

:shock:

No freakin' way.. dramatic? No

I just don't have the patients to worry about finances or paying my bills, so some people thing I'm irresponsible.

lol typos

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Autonomy: Vigilant-Style individuals possess a resilient independence. They keep their own counsel, they require no outside reassurance or advice, they make decisions easily, and they can take care of themselves.
Caution: They are careful in their dealings with others, preferring to size up a person before entering into a relationship.
Perceptiveness: They are good listeners, with an ear for subtlety, tone and multiple levels of communication.
Self-defense: Individuals with Vigilant style are feisty and do not hesitate to stand up for themselves, especially when they are under attack.
Alertness to criticism: They take criticism very seriously, without becoming intimidated.
Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.[/SIZE]

Definitely all true for me.

KDude

Leisurely
(Self)
Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

For the full profile of your type click here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Personality Profile resources.

Type Percent
Vigilant 64%
Solitary 7%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 32%
Mercurial 56%
Dramatic 63%
Self - Confident 50%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 39%
Concientous 22%
Leisurely 78%
Aggressive 31%
Self - Sacrificing 44%

Chloe

Self-confident? Wtf? Utter lack of confidence is my greatest problem :doh:

Self - Confident 78%

maybe the test works in a way that is trying to raise your self-confidence by telling you you have much self-confidence.... :D

is it working? :D

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Vigilant
(Relationships)​

Alertness to criticism:They take criticism very seriously, without becoming intimidated.

Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Profile Type(s): Vigilant,Solitary

Vigilant
(Relationships)

Solitary
(Self, Emotions)
Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Type Percent
Vigilant 64%
Solitary 64%
Idiosyncratic 39%
Adventurous 36%
Mercurial 50%
Dramatic 44%
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 39%
Concientous 56%
Leisurely 61%
Aggressive 13%
Self - Sacrificing 38%

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
maybe the test works in a way that is trying to raise your self-confidence by telling you you have much self-confidence.... :D

is it working? :D

Nah, unfortunately not :frown:

wolfy

awsm
Leisurely
(Self)
Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

I always get this one. Leisurely. I never got much out of Oldhams. The book looked quite interesting...

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Leisurely
(Self)

Inalienable rights: Leisurely men and women believe in the right to enjoy themselves on their own terms in their own time. They value and protect their comfort, their free time, and their individual pursuit of happiness.

Enough is enough: They agree to play by the rules. They deliver what is expected of them and no more. They expect others to recognize and respect that limit.

The right to resist: Leisurely individuals cannot be exploited. They can comfortable resist acceding to demands that they deem unreasonable or above and beyondthe call of duty.

Manana: Leisurely men and women are relaxed about time. Unlike Type-A individuals, they are not obsessed by time urgency or the demands of the clock. To these individuals, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety. They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.

I'm okay: They are not overawed by authority. They accept themselves and their approach to life. They are content with their place in the universe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type Percent
Vigilant 71%
Solitary 21%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 59%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 56%
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 29%
Devoted 39%
Concientous 33%
Leisurely 94%
Aggressive 44%
Self - Sacrificing 69%

Yes. Very true. :yes:

The bolded parts are so dead-on it made me smile. :D

The enlarged parts are EXTRA important.

I almost want to print it on a business card and hand it to every new person I meet, especially potential friends, so they know, up-front, what they're dealing with.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vigilant 43%
Solitary 29%
Idiosyncratic 72%
Adventurous 50%
Mercurial 38%
Dramatic 75%
Self - Confident 72%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 44%
Concientous 17%
Leisurely 61%
Aggressive 63%
Self - Sacrificing 19%

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
An odd test; it seemed a bit amateurish to be honest, especially considering all the misspellings. Anyway, my results were rather boringly these:

Leisurely
(Self)

Vigilant 50%
Solitary 43%
Idiosyncratic 44%
Adventurous 14%
Mercurial 38%
Dramatic 19%
Self - Confident 28%
Sensitive 57%
Devoted 17%
Concientous 56%
Leisurely 78%
Aggressive 19%
Self - Sacrificing 56%

Inalienable rights: Leisurely men and women believe in the right to enjoy themselves on their own terms in their own time. They value and protect their comfort,their free time, and their individual pursuit of happiness.

Enough is enough: They agree to play by the rules. They deliver what is expected of them and no more. They expect others to recognize and respect that limit.

The right to resist: Leisurely individuals cannot be exploited. They can comfortable resist acceding to demands that they deem unreasonable or above and beyondthe call of duty.

Manana: Leisurely men and women are relaxed about time. Unlike Type-A individuals, they are not obsessed by time urgency or the demands of the clock. To these individuals, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety. They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.

I'm okay: They are not overawed by authority. They accept themselves and their approach to life. They are content with their place in the universe.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personality Profile - Your Results

Your Personality Profile Type(s): Solitary

Solitary
(Self, Emotions)

Type Percent
Vigilant 43%
Solitary 79%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 55%
Mercurial 25%
Dramatic 0%
Self - Confident 39%
Sensitive 36%
Devoted 50%
Concientous 28%