• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Free OkCupid version of the official Myers-Briggs test

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^
I guess my argument could stem from the fact that there is a you that have not changed. Is there? If so, what? What is a consistent behavior that has not changed? That average behavior that separates you from everyone else...that could be the symbol of your "youness"...unless...that one bit is pure flexibility. >.>

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
^
I guess my argument could stem from the fact that there is a you that have not changed. Is there? If so, what? What is a consistent behavior that has not changed? That average behavior that separates you from everyone else...that could be the symbol of your "youness"...unless...that one bit is pure flexibility. >.>

It really doesn't seem like there's a me that hasn't changed. I'm so very, very different at 52 than I was at 15. Your experience of changing/unchanging may well be different. If there's change, one can view/explain it from within the MBTI system, as secondary or tertiary stuff, or from outside the system, in other ways. Although MTBI has been of help to me in the past, I've become uncomfortable with its foundational assumption that personality doesn't change. As far as I can tell, the assumption is one man's opinion (Jung's) based on his observations. And as it turns out, my observations differ.

Anyway, whether or not I'm right-wrong-both-neither about my current views, I enjoy the people on this forum and it's often a fun break. Jung was an interesting learner and synthesizer, and probably happy (I don't know), but so am I, an interesting learner and synthesizer, and definitely happy. ;) So taking a close look at MBTI isn't something I want to pursue much further. There are other things in life!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You scored 36% I to E, 84% N to S, 76% F to T, and 26% J to P!

Your type is known as the inspector, and the single word that describes your is superdependable. You also belong to the larger group of guardians. You look carefully at the people and institutions around you and notice every last detail. You feel it is up to you to make sure those around you uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct. You are down to earth, with a distaste for fanciful things. You prefer things practical to new-fangled. Your word is your bond. You have no problem with detail. You share your type with 10% of the population.
As a romantic partner, you are dependable and predictable. You usually like things done in very specific ways. You tend to appreciate tradition, and you work hard to achieve goals. You have trouble sharing your feelings, though. In your eagerness to be organized and productive, you can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. You like to be appreciated for your practical contributions, your common sense, and the efforts you make to keep your life on track. You like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when your partner forgets a tradition you hold dear, such as an anniversary.
Your group summary: Guardians (SJ)
Your Type Summary: ISTJ

Results are in line with my type, but some of the options to the question were dumb where neither answer fit me or both. I thought I'd end up differently but I didn't.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP - the Healer

You scored 0% I to E, 0% N to S, 38% F to T, and 74% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.

As a romantic partner, you are usually supportive and nurturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

The result was ENFP.

(ENFP was what I got in the career development class back in 2008; INTJ in a 70s college psychology class; INFP in the child-rearing years; ISFP fits very well lately. One thing's for sure, you can't say I stagnate.) :)

Look into "cognitive functions". It's rather unlikely that they would change so radically and so many times... The 4 letter dichotomy is just a code for what mental functions you use, and MBTI tests according to behavior & mindsets associated with those functions. So while behavior can change, actual functions likely do not change, which means your type stays the same your whole life, regardless of how you test.

MBTI Type
INxJ
INTJ -The Mastermind

You scored 18% I to E, 21% N to S, 76% F to T, and 21% J to P!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
INTP - the Architect
You scored 0% I to E, 5% N to S, 90% F to T, and 63% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.
Your group summary: Rationals (NT)
Your type summary: INTP

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTP - the Architect
You scored 36% I to E, 11% N to S, 81% F to T, and 74% J to P!

Naaaaaaaah. But I'm in an anti-social head space so *shrug*

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
ENFJ

Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.
You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFP - The Champion
You scored 73% I to E, 21% N to S, 33% F to T, and 58% J to P!

Your type is known as the Champion type, which is part of the larger group called idealists. Nothing occurs that does not have some deep and ethical significance in your eyes. You see life as an exciting drama. You are very charismatic, yet tend to be too harsh on yourself for not being as genuine as you think you should be. 3% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you need to talk about what is going on in your life. You are a strong supporter for your partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. You need to feel that same support from your partner. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, you are eager to enjoy new experiences with your partner, whom you wish to be your confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. You are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process your feelings privately. You feel most loved when your partner appreciates your creativity, accepts your uniqueness, and sees you as the compassionate person you are. You need to hear your partner tell you how much you mean to them and would love if they did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
Your type summary: ENFP

wolfy

awsm
I haven't scored ISTP in a long time.

ISTP- The Crafter

You scored 27% I to E, 74% N to S, 62% F to T, and 74% J to P!

You do not approach strangers readily, but you have no problem leading. You are so sure of yourself, others are hesitant not to listen. Your type is known as the crafter, which belongs to the larger group of experiencers. You are likely a master of tools, including vehicles, musical instruments, and weapons. Most pilots are of this personality type. You are always on the go, you live for the here and now to follow your whims, and you share your type with 10% of the population. You don't feel very parental, but you feel your fraternal bonds very deeply.
As a romantic partner, you are calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. You are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in your partner, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. You are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at your heart, you are something of a loner and will resist exposing your private thoughts. You want to be appreciated for your ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. You feel most appreciated when you are left to do your own thing spontaneously.

Just another ISTJ

MBTI Type
IsTj
Enneagram
1w9
ISTJ
You scored 18% I to E, 63% N to S, 52% F to T, and 18% J to P!

Recent personal events may had an impact on the whole F/T thing. I suspect a re-take a few months from now will lean substantially more towards T like usual.

Amalie

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
INTJ -The Mastermind
You scored 9% I to E, 37% N to S, 67% F to T, and 26% J to P!

ph1L

MBTI Type
INTJ
ISTJ - The Inspector

You scored 9% I to E, 58% N to S, 76% F to T, and 37% J to P!

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
INFJ - the counselor

You scored 27% I to E, 21% N to S, 24% F to T, and 37% J to P!

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...

ISTJ - The Inspector
You scored 0% I to E, 68% N to S, 81% F to T, and 5% J to P!

Your type is known as the inspector, and the single word that describes your is superdependable. You also belong to the larger group of guardians. You look carefully at the people and institutions around you and notice every last detail. You feel it is up to you to make sure those around you uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct. You are down to earth, with a distaste for fanciful things. You prefer things practical to new-fangled. Your word is your bond. You have no problem with detail. You share your type with 10% of the population.
As a romantic partner, you are dependable and predictable. You usually like things done in very specific ways. You tend to appreciate tradition, and you work hard to achieve goals. You have trouble sharing your feelings, though. In your eagerness to be organized and productive, you can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. You like to be appreciated for your practical contributions, your common sense, and the efforts you make to keep your life on track. You like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when your partner forgets a tradition you hold dear, such as an anniversary.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
ESFP - The Performer

You scored 86% I to E, 71% N to S, 38% F to T, and 79% J to P!
Your type is called the performer, and you very much feel "all the world's a stage". Your type is part of a larger category called experiencers or artisans. You are playful and funloving, and wish to help all those around you lighten up. You radiate warmth and optimism. Your motto is "eat, drink, and be merry". You share your type with over 10% of the population. You don't like to be alone - ever, if possible. You are always up on what is new and hot.
As a romantic partner, you are fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. You are naturually happy-go-lucky and supportive of your partner. You dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. You tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. You feel most appreciated when your partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds you do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.
Your group summary: Experiencers (sp)<
Your Type Summary: ESFP

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Same...haha I'm on that site XD

G

garbage

When the phone rings do you...
  • Hurry to get it first
  • Hope someone else will answer

how the hell is this relevant in the age of individual cellphones

oh well

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
INFJ - the counselor

You scored 18% I to E, 0% N to S, 29% F to T, and 32% J to P!
Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
Your type summary: INFJ