• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Free OkCupid version of the official Myers-Briggs test

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I has found it.

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
ENTP - The Inventor

You scored 82% I to E, 16% N to S, 57% F to T, and 100% J to P!

The single word that describes your type is "inventor", and you belong to the larger group called rationals. You love to tinker with things and come up with new ideas. You are outgoing and curious with an insatiable appetite for knowledge. You have no real desire to lead, only doing so if there is no other way. 2% of the population share your personality type.
You are a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In your enthusiam, you may make promises you can't keep. Your competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. You so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes you act as if you don't take anything seriously. You are usually very supportive and helpful to your mate, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote your full attention there. You feel most appreciated for your great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. You feel most appreciated when your partner understands your need for lots of social contact and your need to live life as spontaneously as possible.
Your group summary: rationals (NT)
Your type summary: ENTP

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks for this :)

INFP - the Healer
You scored 36% I to E, 3% N to S, 19% F to T, and 87% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Damn test gave me ENTJ for some reason. :D
Must be that I was drinking yesterday for the first time in a few months.
It must have socialized me momentarily.

P

Phantonym

INFJ - the counselor
You scored 0% I to E, 32% N to S, 14% F to T, and 16% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
I was going to take it for fun but how the heck am I supposed to answer something like this:

When the phone rings do you...

Hurry to get it first

Hope someone else will answer

When the phone rings I answer it. Not hurriedly/excitedly and not reluctantly/avoidant. I absolutely do not do either one of those. If I'm able to answer, I answer. If I'm not able, I don't.

A forced choice test in which both answers are equally wrong gives one a rather strange feeling. Mostly the feeling of "I quit." ;)

(An additional problem with the first question would be, of course, that the question assumes multiple residents and many people live alone.)

Jaguar

I was going to take it for fun but how the heck am I supposed to answer something like this:

When the phone rings do you...

Hurry to get it first

Hope someone else will answer

When the phone rings I answer it. Not hurriedly/excitedly and not reluctantly/avoidant. I absolutely do not do either one of those. If I'm able to answer, I answer. If I'm not able, I don't.

A forced choice test in which both answers are equally wrong gives one a rather strange feeling. Mostly the feeling of "I quit." ;)

(An additional problem with the first question would be, of course, that the question assumes multiple residents and many people live alone.)

If you are able to answer and choose to answer, I'd go with the 'hurry' answer.
I am able to answer it all the time, but rarely do. It interrupts what I am doing and it pisses me off.
Obviously, you know how I answered. ;)

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
If you are able to answer and choose to answer, I'd go with the 'hurry' answer.
I am able to answer it all the time, but rarely do. It interrupts what I am doing and it pisses me off.
Obviously, you know how I answered. ;)

Okay, I'll go try the test again.;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP - the Healer
You scored 18% I to E, 0% N to S, 5% F to T, and 100% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
The result was ENFP.

(ENFP was what I got in the career development class back in 2008; INTJ in a 70s college psychology class; INFP in the child-rearing years; ISFP fits very well lately. One thing's for sure, you can't say I stagnate.) :)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ
You scored 0% I to E, 5% N to S, 38% F to T, and 0% J to P!

I took this a couple weeks ago and got INTJ, which could be due to tertiary Ti coming out in full force at that moment.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ISTJ - The Inspector
You scored 18% I to E, 89% N to S, 100% F to T, and 11% J to P!

Your type is known as the inspector, and the single word that describes your is superdependable. You also belong to the larger group of guardians. You look carefully at the people and institutions around you and notice every last detail. You feel it is up to you to make sure those around you uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct. You are down to earth, with a distaste for fanciful things. You prefer things practical to new-fangled. Your word is your bond. You have no problem with detail. You share your type with 10% of the population.
As a romantic partner, you are dependable and predictable. You usually like things done in very specific ways. You tend to appreciate tradition, and you work hard to achieve goals. You have trouble sharing your feelings, though. In your eagerness to be organized and productive, you can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. You like to be appreciated for your practical contributions, your common sense, and the efforts you make to keep your life on track. You like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when your partner forgets a tradition you hold dear, such as an anniversary.

MBTI Type
INFJ
who would have thought :)....

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 9% I to E, 16% N to S, 19% F to T, and 26% J to P!
Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The result was ENFP.

(ENFP was what I got in the career development class back in 2008; INTJ in a 70s college psychology class; INFP in the child-rearing years; ISFP fits very well lately. One thing's for sure, you can't say I stagnate.) :)

I say rubbish. You're not calm quiet pushover type one day and loud bossy type another. People do things because of a preference. If you're "ALL" then you have no personality.

It's not whether you stagnate or not, it's whether you truly know your natural self or not. In this case, I believe you don't.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I say rubbish. You're not calm quiet pushover type one day and loud bossy type another. People do things because of a preference. If you're "ALL" then you have no personality.

It's not whether you stagnate or not, it's whether you truly know your natural self or not. In this case, I believe you don't.

Untitled.jpg

I was going to make a venn diagram, but that would be too easy :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I think it's a lot more logical to have a switch on I/E than to have a 't' considering the same functions are used with I/E, which is not the case with T/F.

Also, you're wrong. No offense. I feel very much hermit-like one day and in need of company the next. I don't have a preference, just moodswings. People can suck and people can be great. If there's one thing that isn't static, it's that, ime. Just because it is something you don't relate to, doesn't mean it isn't possible.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*shrug* Doesn't really surprise me; T/F were always the closest dichotomy for me

INTJ -The Mastermind
You scored 9% I to E, 11% N to S, 52% F to T, and 16% J to P!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it's a lot more logical to have a switch on I/E than to have a 't' considering the same functions are used with I/E, which is not the case with T/F.

Also, you're wrong. No offense. I feel very much hermit-like one day and in need of company the next. I don't have a preference, just moodswings. People can suck and people can be great. If there's one thing that isn't static, it's that, ime. Just because it is something you don't relate to, doesn't mean it isn't possible.
The problem is the mix of external factors and natural preference(which is also a "mix" of several internal factors(mood swings)). For example, I know I am an introvert yet why is it that I want people around me at a time and another alone?

Why do I just want to suck in information, and at a different time be bothered by it? Why do I judge quick and yet judge slow? It's because of the several other reasons unrelated to natural preference. (e.g. societal conformity, logic of decisions, value of things etc.) But overall, our tendency, in regards to our behavioral pattern, is affected dominantly by our natural preference; Overall meaning without the factor of "forceful" decisions.

There are also indirect reasons of extroversion/introversion and perhaps our 2nd cognitive function could serve as a factor in that.

My introversion does not mean I want to be a hermit. I'd consider it but personal relations is not "trash" to me. Yet interaction(Ne/Se/Fe/Te) will still be inferior to my dominant reflection.

You're wrong
That is, in your opinion.

The problem is the probability of your actions. The problem is "probability", "tendency" and "overall preference". It is never ultimate, it is not absolute, and therefore difficult to quantify.

Obviously, I lack knowledge to declare, what I do have is enough possibility to imply. :blush:

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP

So maybe I have no personality. :shock: :) I wonder if that's possible. ;) (Think about it: out of the 6.8 billion people on the planet, probably some of those people test midpoint on three or even four scales, and tests would regularly give quite differing results for the same person.)

[One little side point about your dichotomy above: calm and quiet doesn't have to mean pushover, nor does loud have to include bossy.]

MBTI assumes that personality doesn't change over decades, which I'm not sure is an accurate assessment of what it is to be human.

Anyway, speaking theoretically, of course, ;) do you have any suggestions or opinions on how people would go about improving the ability to "truly know your natural self"? I don't have much work today -- scheduled work, at least -- so maybe in addition to that great organic brunch and the pile of laundry and Pilates and a writing project, today can be about an increasingly lovely Naturalness.