• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Free OkCupid version of the official Myers-Briggs test

G

garbage

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 36% I to E, 16% N to S, 33% F to T, and 47% J to P!

apparently also just took this a month ago, looking back at the thread. oh well :shrug:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
INTP - the Architect
You scored 0% I to E, 5% N to S, 90% F to T, and 84% J to P!

Nothing new with this one.

PeaceAndMusic

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISFP - the Composer
You scored 36% I to E, 74% N to S, 5% F to T, and 58% J to P!
Your type is best described by the single word "composer", which belongs to the larger group, experiencers. You are very in touch with the physical world, and have an eye for detail. You are likely to be very artistic in some form or another. You don't wish to lead at all. Your attitude is very much "live and let live" to the point that others may have accused you of having no opinions or ambitions. You share your personality type with 10% of the population.
As a romantic partner, you are nuturing and supportive, often putting your partner's needs before your own. You struggle when you feel anger or resentment, because the last thing you want to do is engage in confrontation. You need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) You want a deep and intimate connection with your partner. You feel most appreciated when your partner is grateful for your thoughtfulness and willingness to help. You most want your partner to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show you how important you are to them.
Your group summary: experiencers (SP)
Your Type Summary: ISFP

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ISTJ - The Inspector
You scored 9% I to E, 68% N to S, 57% F to T, and 37% J to P!

Wow, the last three dichotomies were very close to each other, especially T/F! Thanks for this.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

In trying to answer as honestly as possible I received INFJ.

G

garbage

Oh good, this one.

Here we go:
ENFJ- The Teacher
You scored 55% I to E, 5% N to S, 38% F to T, and 32% J to P!

Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.

You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.

Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: ENFJ

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gah! INTP, why won't you leave me alone?!

INTP - the Architect
You scored 0% I to E, 21% N to S, 57% F to T, and 100% J to P!
You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ -The Mastermind
You scored 45% I to E, 37% N to S, 100% F to T, and 47% J to P!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ -The Mastermind

You scored 45% I to E, 32% N to S, 57% F to T, and 26% J to P!

I keep getting INTJ on these. But I know I use Fe, so I must sacrifice the T. Unless I'm XNTP.