• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuition quiz

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
I like doing these tests. Thanks.

23:

If your total is between 16 and 23, you tend to vary in style but are more intuitive than analytic or systematic. Your intuition is probably correct more often than not.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fun test! I got a 24.

If your total score is 24 or above, you tend strongly toward an intuitive approach to decisions and problems. More than likely you trust your intuition, as well you should, since it it probably highly accurate!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i got 24

If your total score is 24 or above, you tend strongly toward an intuitive approach to decisions and problems. More than likely you trust your intuition, as well you should, since it it probably highly accurate!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I scored 17.

If your total is between 16 and 23, you tend to vary in style but are more intuitive than analytic or systematic. Your intuition is probably correct more often than not.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
17! which makes me the lowest score so far :( (ok- not now! I posted before checking the most recent!) :D

I used the notepad function on my computer to score it as well! :D

snegledmaca

If your total is between 8 and 15, you tend to mix styles but lean more toward the analytic and rational than the intuitive. Your intuition might be erratic.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
30. What a silly test.

I would have gotten all of them for intuition probably except there was one that said an appeal to my emotions, # 23, and the other one about defending yourself apparently counts for a non intuition?

I don't know what kind of strange definition of intuition they have, but stubbornness has nothing to do with intuition or otherwise. I'm not even talking about jungs definition. No respectable definition would attach emotions to intuition.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This looks like one of those crap pop-psychology things glorifying the right-brained that use "intuition" to mean NF-ness. They are not using the term "intuition" to mean the N of MBTI.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
This looks like one of those crap pop-psychology things glorifying the right-brained that use "intuition" to mean NF-ness. They are not using the term "intuition" to mean the N of MBTI.

It seemed like NFP to be specific. Everything you say is accurate though. Looks like something Dr. Phil would hate. He's the other side of the pop-psychology coin. I say he because he's the only one on that side. And with good reason. He takes up the entire surface, cramming all the other pop-psychologists onto the 'hurray for goddamn idiots who think they're smarter than they are because we tell them they are' side.

I'm going to send them an email and ask them to define what they mean by intuition. I'm expecting they'll basically copy and paste all the answers that point toward being an intuitive (from their test I mean) as a response.

The thing is, I don't think they actually had a predetermined definition. They just made up the questions based on whatever 1st - 4th grade teachers say not to do and attached a catchy name to it.

lbloom

MBTI Type
INTP
Weird NFP quiz. I get points deducted for not moving on after making a mistake, not trusting my "feelings" over logic, and being more convinced by an appeal to logic than emotion.

bai_lin83

My score is 24.

Oh, well.

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yep.

Either way, I got 26.

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
18. Pretty low on the N scale, though.

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ

If your total is between 8 and 15, you tend to mix styles but lean more toward the analytic and rational than the intuitive. Your intuition might be erratic.