• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuition quiz

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
22 - You tend to vary in style but are more intuitive than analytic or systematic. Your intuition is probably correct more often than not.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp

If your total score is 24 or above, you tend strongly toward an intuitive approach to decisions and problems. More than likely you trust your intuition, as well you should, since it it probably highly accurate

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
22. Although I don't think I'm alone when I say this was a stupid test.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
27. And I should think so too!

As for the 'stupid test' remarks, I think they've been covered, so I won't bother repeating them. Suffice to say: stupid test.

carlymueller

MBTI Type
INFP
If your total is between 16 and 23, you tend to vary in style but are more intuitive than analytic or systematic. Your intuition is probably correct more often than not.

I also used wordpad... :-D

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I got 15.

If your total is between 8 and 15, you tend to mix styles but lean more toward the analytic and rational than the intuitive. Your intuition might be erratic.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i scored a 28 :)
If your total score is 24 or above, you tend strongly toward an intuitive approach to decisions and problems. More than likely you trust your intuition, as well you should, since it it probably highly accurate!

sade

All the questions didn't seem to ask about intuition, or I'm just weird. But I got a 26.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All the questions didn't seem to ask about intuition, or I'm just weird. But I got a 26.

isn't that funny!! while i was taking it i was sure i was answering in the opposite direction...i felt like most of my answers were more logic based and it would say my intuition was low...nice intuition right...haha...and i scored a 28...that's funny.