• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OkCupid: Take The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test

Of course, I got :doh:

Spike
spike15.jpg

91% amorality, 82% passion, 45% spirituality, 73% selflessness

Ruthless, passionate, ravenous and--when it comes to it--devoted to those you love. Sound okay? Sounds like Spike, a character at times a hero and others a villain, but always compelling, dynamic and driven.

Based on the results of this test, you're like Spike in every way but the fangs.

Congratulations!

I got the bigger sexy, though!:D

I am really curious to know your results and see if there's correlations between MBTI types, Enneatypes or others. Please, do the test! :)

ygolo

My termites win
Adam
64% amorality, 45% passion, 64% spirituality, 45% selflessness

8999969770896137588.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Interesting. Do not be fooled by his rough exterior; Adam was much deeper than most have given him credit for. Like most, he sought answers to the harder questions of existence: who am I? what is my purpose? You might ask those same questions, yourself.

Like Adam, you're calm, and dispassionately work to achieve your ends.

Also, you may just have a nuclear core.

Congratulations!

Test Link:
OkCupid: Take The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Repose= I
Passionate= E

Down-To-Earth= S
Spiritual= N

Selfish= T
Selfless= F

Amoral=P
Moral=J

Just guessing.:)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Warren Mears

64% amorality, 45% passion, 45% spirituality, 36% selflessness

Focus--that's the word that best describes Warren Mears... and it just might be the word that best describes you. You're calm, cool and collected, down-to-earth, know what you want and are willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals.

You might also be something of an evil genius.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Glorificus
55% amorality, 73% passion, 55% spirituality, 27% selflessness
You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

Congratulations!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Glorificus

91% amorality, 73% passion, 64% spirituality, 36% selflessness

You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

Congratulations!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Wesley Wyndham-Pryce
64% amorality, 45% passion, 45% spirituality, 55% selflessness

Wesley is driven, and you might be, too. He seeks to achieve good by any means necessary.

Thus Wes, and you, are exactly the kind of people you want when the going gets tough. You're collected, realistic and won't hesitate to do even the messy work to get the job done. Despite it all, you have a sensitive core, and care deeply for your friends.

You're intelligent, a lover *and* a fighter.

Congratulations!

KDude

Warren Mears

64% amorality, 36% passion, 36% spirituality, 18% selflessness

Focus--that's the word that best describes Warren Mears... and it just might be the word that best describes you. You're calm, cool and collected, down-to-earth, know what you want and are willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals.

Congratulations!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tara Maclay

36% amorality, 45% passion, 91% spirituality, 73% selflessness
What a woman! (Or man, as it may be...)

Tara is a moral, centered, spiritual and selfless person... rather, I suspect, like you. People like this make those around them love them.

Congratulations! (and stay away from windows, just in case)

Got her and Xander...

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dawn Summer
73% amorality, 91% passion, 73% spirituality, 64% selflessness
Dawn is a person driven by her love for her friends and her desire to make a difference. Perhaps you are, too. You're willing to do whatever is necessary to do what is right for those you care about, and sometimes this can get you in a little bit of trouble.

Most of all, however, you have a heart of gold.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Tara Maclay

45% amorality, 18% passion, 64% spirituality, 55% selflessness
What a woman! (Or man, as it may be...)

Tara is a moral, centered, spiritual and selfless person... rather, I suspect, like you. People like this make those around them love them.

Congratulations! (and stay away from windows, just in case)

Wonderful. Especially since I hated this bitch.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wonderful. Especially since I hated this bitch.

Lol..well, she was rather spineless in the beginning and perhaps a bit too goody goody and a tad rigid towards the end, but hate, really? :D

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Warren Mears
55% amorality, 36% passion, 36% spirituality, 18% selflessness

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Glorificus

73% amorality, 64% passion, 64% spirituality, 18% selflessness

Congratulations!

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Adam
55% amorality, 27% passion, 82% spirituality, 45% selflessness
Interesting. Do not be fooled by his rough exterior; Adam was much deeper than most have given him credit for. Like most, he sought answers to the harder questions of existence: who am I? what is my purpose? You might ask those same questions, yourself.

Like Adam, you're calm, and dispassionately work to achieve your ends.

Also, you may just have a nuclear core.

Congratulations!

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Adam

73% amorality, 36% passion, 73% spirituality, 27% selflessness

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Apparently I'm a woman....

Faith

64% amorality, 55% passion, 45% spirituality, 36% selflessness
Faith is a powerhouse, and you might be, too. Passion-driven, down-to-earth, and willing to do what it takes to get things done and have a good time doing them, she is tough and sexy. Now, this test didn't rate your sexiness, but with these kinds of traits, that's probably true as well.

You rate as one of the most dynamic characters of the Buffy universe.

Congratulations!