• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seseme Street! :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's the Seseme Street test people! :D

OkCupid! The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test

but for more fun, with your results, state who you think another member here SHOULD come out as on the test! ;)

I'll go first here- I came out as Grover

I'd say that Sassafrassquach would DEFINITLEY be Oscar the Grouch! :D (in the nicest possible way!)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oscar the Grouch. (Took this one a while ago.)

And I don't know Sesame Street as I never watch the program.

I used to watch cop shows when I was young.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm the Count!! :rofl1:

I think ptgatsby should be Bert, Jennifer should be Kermit and targo should be Snuffelupagus (referring to personality, not size targo! lol) and cafe should be Prairie Dawn.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
now I have the song of the Count stuck in my head! :D

good job on people by the way! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I got cookie monster he was my favorite character followed by oscar the grouch I even had a cookie monster doll I carried around when I was two.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm the Count!! :rofl1:

I think ptgatsby should be Bert, Jennifer should be Kermit and targo should be Snuffelupagus (referring to personality, not size targo! lol) and cafe should be Prairie Dawn.
You have to make a new quiz. I like yours better. Those jokers gave me Guy Smiley. :huh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
awwww... that's cute that you got to be the character you like the best! :D unfortunatly for me, slimey wasn't an option!

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm Kermit :)

When I was little I identified with Ernie a lot because we were both messy and silly! He's probably my favorite muppet...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
do you feel any strong affinity for pigs? ;)

(I always found that disturbing, by the way! :D )

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
proteanmix is Miss Piggy and Piranha is ...hm, she's like Earnie actually! Like no matter how mad someone gets, she stays calm and friendly! :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
anyone like Gonzo? :D

Ooooh yeah! That'd be Oberon!

(damn, wish I'd got Gonzo!!)

edit - Hold on, you're getting your muppets mixed up, I don't think Gonzo was on Sesame Street, was he?? That's why I didn't think of him for myself, otherwise I totally would've done! My favourite Gonzo moment:

Gonzo: My pants are full of starfish
Rizzo: You and your hobbies!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OMG Big Bird! Who'll be Big Bird? :D

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
oh subby I like your suggestion... ;) but I got

You scored 37% Organization, 60% abstract, and 67% extroverted!

mt1129991893.jpg

First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

Second, this test measured if you prefer a concrete or an abstract viewpoint. For the purposes of this test, concrete people are considered to gravitate more to mathematical and logical approaches, whereas abstract people are more the dreamers and artistic type.

Third, this test measured if you are more of an introvert or an extrovert. By definition, an introvert concentrates more on herself and an extrovert focuses more on others. In this test an introvert was somebody that either tends to spend more time alone or thinks more about herself.

You are more sloppy, both concrete and abstract, and more extroverted.

Here is why are you Grover.

You are both sloppy. You might not always know where everything you need is. Perhaps you don't even care. Grover cares, but he just is always making a mess. He can't take the right order when he is a waiter, and he always crashes when he tries to be a superhero.

You both are concrete and abstract thinkers. Grover always sets a realistic goal for himself and tries to achieve it. However he's also abstract when he comes up with imaginative and unusual strategies in pursuit of that goal. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both extroverts. You enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people...in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team. Grover also likes being around others. He is eager to try and help those in need. He even uses his social skills as a door-to-door salesman.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Targo! You're my Sesame Street twin!!! :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Although I have already stated what I got...who do you think I should be?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Although I have already stated what I got...who do you think I should be?

Ah. You my friend, are that twin-monster thing, you know the blue guys that are stuck together, one has horns pointing up and one has them pointing down? What's it's name - anyone?

Anyway, that's you (in my sovereign opinion as self-appointed head of the spontaneously invented Ministry of Muppet Psychology) :yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
edit - Hold on, you're getting your muppets mixed up, I don't think Gonzo was on Sesame Street, was he?? That's why I didn't think of him for myself, otherwise I totally would've done! My favourite Gonzo moment:

Gonzo: My pants are full of starfish
Rizzo: You and your hobbies!

:doh: damn it! I'm wrong! you're right- he was on the muppet show!