• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why Him? Why Her? (Helen Fisher Test)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't wanna take it... Are most enfps testing the same or what? I wanna read the results.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took it and got:

Negotiator/Explorer
You see the big picture. You easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. You are comfortable juggling myriad facts. You tend to synthesize material easily and think in webs of factors, not straight lines. You are imaginative and enjoy ideas.

You are also socially savvy. (kinda) You are good at both talking and listening. And you generally read people's faces, body postures and tone of voice accurately, so you often intuitively understand what people want and need.

You are also highly compassionate. (I guess. Depends.) You care deeply about others. (Depends on who they are and if they deserve it.) So you are inclined to make personal sacrifices to be a supportive friend and colleague. (If I know people well, I'm helpful and supportive- but I don't make personal sacrifices.) And you are idealistic and altruistic; you like to work to improve the world. (Eh; idealistic I suppose, not altruistic. I don't really believe in it.)

And you have an adventurous side; you enjoy new ideas and novel experiences and you want to share these with an enthusiastic partner. But you are particularly fond of people who are direct, decisive, focused and tough-minded, people who complement your more flexible, agreeable and affable style. (No, I like things to be equal. I like directness, but I want us to decide things together.)

Sees the big picture
Imaginative
Intuitive
Verbal skills
Empathetic (Empathic but not at all empathetic.)
Trusting (No. I don't think I completely trust anyone.)
Introspective

Novelty seeking
Impulsive and spontaneous
Curious
Creative
Flexible
Open-minded
Energetic

As a Negotiator, you seek a spiritual, life long connection to a "true love". But you don't want someone who is emotionally dependent. You admire people who need a good deal of autonomy. Marriage is important to you; but the social pledge of matrimony is far less sacred than the personal commitment you privately make to your beloved. You avoid conflict and strive for harmony in your primary relationship. So you express your love regularly-with hugs, thoughtful presents, romantic weekends or by creating other special times together. And you want a mate who is daring, playful and adventurous, yet one who will balance you-someone who is calm, decisive, strong-willed, focused and supportive of your enthusiastic, caring and imaginative spirit. You dislike conflict. You seek "win-win" solutions. You are good at sharing power and ideas. And you are a master at the art of intimacy-building deep and exciting relationships with others. Nevertheless, you often enjoy solitude or intense interactions with just one individual or a few close friends. And you particularly enjoy people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.

Because you can see so many angles to an issue or decision, you can be indecisive.
Your need to please can turn to placating and your trusting nature can make you gullible.
When you feel betrayed you can be unforgiving and hold a grudge too long.

Pretty true. I fit Director/Negotiator really well too, but not Negotiator/Director. And Director/Explorer. I think.

Took the paper version and got:
Explorer: 31
Builder: 22
Director: 31
Negotiator: 32

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't wanna take it... Are most enfps testing the same or what? I wanna read the results.
They tend to get negotiator/explorer:
Negotiator/Explorer

You see the big picture. You easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. You are comfortable juggling myriad facts. You tend to synthesize material easily and think in webs of factors, not straight lines. You are imaginative and enjoy ideas.

You are also socially savvy. You are good at both talking and listening. And you generally read people's faces, body postures and tone of voice accurately, so you often intuitively understand what people want and need.

You are also highly compassionate. You care deeply about others. So you are inclined to make personal sacrifices to be a supportive friend and colleague. And you are idealistic and altruistic; you like to work to improve the world.

And you have an adventurous side; you enjoy new ideas and novel experiences and you want to share these with an enthusiastic partner. But you are particularly fond of people who are direct, decisive, focused and tough-minded, people who complement your more flexible, agreeable and affable style.
Sees the big picture
Imaginative
Intuitive
Verbal skills
Empathetic
Trusting
Introspective

Novelty seeking
Curious
Creative
Flexible
Open-minded
Energetic
As a Negotiator, you seek a spiritual, life long connection to a "true love". But you don't want someone who is emotionally dependent. You admire people who need a good deal of autonomy. Marriage is important to you; but the social pledge of matrimony is far less sacred than the personal commitment you privately make to your beloved. You avoid conflict and strive for harmony in your primary relationship. So you express your love regularly-with hugs, thoughtful presents, romantic weekends or by creating other special times together. And you want a mate who is daring, playful and adventurous, yet one who will balance you-someone who is calm, decisive, strong-willed, focused and supportive of your enthusiastic, caring and imaginative spirit. You dislike conflict. You seek "win-win" solutions. You are good at sharing power and ideas. And you are a master at the art of intimacy-building deep and exciting relationships with others. Nevertheless, you often enjoy solitude or intense interactions with just one individual or a few close friends. And you particularly enjoy people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
Because you can see so many angles to an issue or decision, you can be indecisive.
Your need to please can turn to placating and your trusting nature can make you gullible.
When you feel betrayed you can be unforgiving and hold a grudge too long.
You tend to naturally gravitate to DIRECTOR/explorers.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow that's awesome! Thanks so much! Really appreciate it! I think that's pretty accurate. Very cool. :)

F

figsfiggyfigs

Ywir..., you are a DICTATOR/explorer

You seek challenges. You are a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. You focus easily. And you are systematic and exacting in pursuing your interests and goals. You are also assertive. You have a lot of energy. You think quickly, make decisions faster than most, and take an analytical approach to people, issues and ideas.

You are not conventional in your attitudes or values. Autonomy is essential to you. You do not follow the rules unless the rules are logical and useful. Nor do you unreservedly respect authority. Instead, you tend to be skeptical, irreverent and pragmatic. And you are comfortable working or pursuing your hobbies alone.

Yet you have a wild side. You are daring; you like novel ideas and new adventures. You are not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either, and you can't tolerate "small talk." Instead, you make a few very close friends, particularly with individuals who share your interests.

Decisive
Focused
Analytical
Logical
Competitive
Self disciplined
Independent

Novelty seeking
Curious
Creative
Flexible
Open-minded
Energetic
As a Director you seek someone who is self-sufficient and enjoys time alone. You also like a partner who is imaginative and intuitive and not competitive with you. And because you can be oblivious to rules and schedules, your partner must be flexible. For you, sex is woven with subtleties and symbolism and you like a mate who finds intimacy in this unspoken psychological journey. To balance your direct style and tendency to make up your mind quickly, you gravitate to a mate with good social skills--someone who weighs alternatives carefully, listens actively and handles conflict with nuanced grace. And because you tend to hide your emotions, you often seek someone who is emotionally expressive. You also like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate your rugged individualism and support of your drive to succeed. You are direct and informed; and you gravitate to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly. Because you are curious, creative, ambitious, hard working and unconventional in your attitudes and values, your friends admire you. In return you are fiercely loyal to those you love.
You are susceptible to intense anger when you feel hurt, disappointed or frustrated.
Your ambition can lead to workaholism.
You can lack self-reflection.
You tend to naturally gravitate to NEGOTIATOR/explorers.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ywir..., you are a DICTATOR/explorer

You seek challenges. You are a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. You focus easily. And you are systematic and exacting in pursuing your interests and goals. You are also assertive. You have a lot of energy. You think quickly, make decisions faster than most, and take an analytical approach to people, issues and ideas.

You are not conventional in your attitudes or values. Autonomy is essential to you. You do not follow the rules unless the rules are logical and useful. Nor do you unreservedly respect authority. Instead, you tend to be skeptical, irreverent and pragmatic. And you are comfortable working or pursuing your hobbies alone.

Yet you have a wild side. You are daring; you like novel ideas and new adventures. You are not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either, and you can't tolerate "small talk." Instead, you make a few very close friends, particularly with individuals who share your interests.

Decisive
Focused
Analytical
Logical
Competitive
Self disciplined
Independent

Novelty seeking
Curious
Creative
Flexible
Open-minded
Energetic
As a Director you seek someone who is self-sufficient and enjoys time alone. You also like a partner who is imaginative and intuitive and not competitive with you. And because you can be oblivious to rules and schedules, your partner must be flexible. For you, sex is woven with subtleties and symbolism and you like a mate who finds intimacy in this unspoken psychological journey. To balance your direct style and tendency to make up your mind quickly, you gravitate to a mate with good social skills--someone who weighs alternatives carefully, listens actively and handles conflict with nuanced grace. And because you tend to hide your emotions, you often seek someone who is emotionally expressive. You also like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate your rugged individualism and support of your drive to succeed. You are direct and informed; and you gravitate to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly. Because you are curious, creative, ambitious, hard working and unconventional in your attitudes and values, your friends admire you. In return you are fiercely loyal to those you love.
You are susceptible to intense anger when you feel hurt, disappointed or frustrated.
Your ambition can lead to workaholism.
You can lack self-reflection.

You tend to naturally gravitate to NEGOTIATOR/explorers.

36731.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lex..., you are a NEGOTIATOR/DIRECTOR

About Your Personality
You have a broad overview of reality. You like to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved. And you can be innovative and bold, generating new perspectives and providing imaginative solutions to ambiguous social, political, intellectual or technical problems.

You have fine tuned social skills, easily picking up the gestures, facial expressions and speech patterns of others and expressing yourself clearly and vividly. You are intuitive, too; you understand people, and genuinely sympathize with them. Because you are also flexible and cooperative, you are also good at working in teams.

Yet despite your poise in social situations, you often prefer solitude or informed and detailed conversations with just one individual or a few close friends. You try to avoid routine meetings and social engagements. You prize your independence.

You like to focus deeply and thoroughly on your interests. You can be exacting, tough-minded, analytical and strategic in your approach, too. You leave no stone unturned.

NEGOTIATOR Primary Traits
•Sees the big picture
•Imaginative
•Intuitive
•Verbal skills
•Empathetic
•Trusting
•Introspective

DIRECTOR Primary Traits
•Decisive
•Focused
•Analytical
•Logical
•Competitive
•Self disciplined
•Independent

In Love & Relationships
You are idealistic and romantic. You want to bond in a spiritual sense, communicate your innermost feelings and sustain an intense and meaningful relationship. You have a rich fantasy life. And, for you, sex must be mixed with romance and meaning. When you find true love, you focus your attention on your beloved. You give thoughtful gifts, are sensitive to your mate's feelings and communicate your emotions clearly. You are capable of unconditional love. You can be irreverent about traditional marriage, however. You feel your personal commitment is the true marriage vow. In fact, you may be inclined to write your own vows and create a non-traditional wedding ceremony. You unconsciously gravitate to those who are imaginative and playful with ideas. You also like those with an unruffled calm and decisiveness, those who are ambitious, and those who can focus on their goals-individuals who complement your restless soul-searching.

Relating To Others
You seek an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings. You do not suffer fools gladly; "small talk" leaves you cold.

Things To Be Aware Of
•Because you can see so many angles to an issue or decision, you can be indecisive.
•You wrestle with the contradictory feelings of being too eager to please and being tough minded. Don't worry too much.
•When you feel betrayed you can be unforgiving and hold a grudge too long. :huh:

Spark Factor
You tend to naturally gravitate to the DIRECTOR/negotiators CATS.

--this all sounds about right, except 3 things-
1.) the grudge part. I don't hold grudges, but then, I'm also one of those weirdo INFJ's who don't do the doorslam thing, either, so, I'll take that with a grain of salt.
2.) I'm not competitive, but I do enjoy intellectual debates. Competition won't stop me from pursuing what I'm after, though, it just doesn't really factor in my mind when I'm focused on reaching an objective.
3.) I'm not particularly trusting by any means- but I don't assume the world is out to get me, either.

Everything else checks out. /shrug

Again, it seems like different names for the same stuff, though it is interesting that the questions were different with regard to the facial recognition testing and shape games, etc. Neato.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
link doesn't work (says bad request!?)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I took this years ago, and got Negotiator/Director. Took it again today (thanks Mailinator!) and got Director/Explorer.

The description it gave me is accurate... sort of. As I recall the initial one was, too.

Yeah...."mashpotato-ee*.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Eh, why not.

I got Explorer/Negotiator

You are a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things. You find novel and unpredictable situations challenging and exciting. You particularly like discussing big ideas and having conversations about complex social, political or intellectual puzzles. And you are able to juggle a lot of projects at the same time; as a result you are sometimes a whirlwind of activity.

You have a firm grip on reality and enjoy living in the present tense. But you have a keen imagination that enables you to lift off from reality to be remarkably creative.

You are humorous. You are able to laugh at yourself. And you are agreeable, adaptable and changeable. You impose few limits on others and have little tolerance for fixed rules, schedules or traditions.

You have a deep sense of compassion. You can show genuine insight into the needs of others; you are good at listening, talking and compromising; and you express a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.

Novelty seeking
Curious
Creative
Flexible
Open-minded
Energetic

Sees the big picture
Imaginative
Intuitive
Verbal skills
Empathetic
Trusting
Introspective

As an Explorer you like knowledge, adventure and the pleasures of the senses, and you are drawn to those who are enthusiastic, curious, creative and energetic-people like yourself. Sex is important to you, too. As a Negotiator, you have a big heart; you are flexible and sensitive to the feelings of others and you are driven to seek harmony in your social life. So you avoid conflict, as well as people who compete with you. You also avoid those who structure your time and block things from happening spontaneously. And you can feel pressured by other's needs. So you are attracted to individuals who share your "live and let live" attitude. Money is secondary to you, so you also respect individuals who can part with theirs, particularly when spending leads to adventure or improves the world. And you are drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out your flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style. You are charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and you can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others you are just like them. And with your flexibility, liberal attitude and lack of prejudice, you can find something interesting in just about anyone. But when your interest wanes, you depart; you cannot tolerate boredom.
You are so mentally flexible and spontaneous that you can appear indecisive and unpredictable.
Don't be impatient with cautious people or those with more rigid views of morality.
Focus on one thing at a time.
You tend to naturally gravitate to EXPLORER/directors.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NEGOTIATOR/explorer

About Your Personality Type

You are also socially savvy. You are good at both talking and listening. And you generally read people's faces, body postures and tone of voice accurately, so you often intuitively understand what people want and need.

You are also highly compassionate. You care deeply about others. So you are inclined to make personal sacrifices to be a supportive friend and colleague. And you are idealistic and altruistic; you like to work to improve the world.

And you have an adventurous side; you enjoy new ideas and novel experiences and you want to share these with an enthusiastic partner. But you are particularly fond of people who are direct, decisive, focused and tough-minded, people who complement your more flexible, agreeable and affable style.
Negotiator primary traits

* Sees the big picture
* Imaginative
* Intuitive
* Verbal skills
* Empathetic
* Trusting
* Introspective

Explorer secondary traits

* Novelty seeking
* Impulsive and spontaneous
* Curious
* Creative
* Flexible
* Open-minded
* Energetic

In Love and Relationships
As a Negotiator, you seek a spiritual, life long connection to a "true love". But you don't want someone who is emotionally dependent. You admire people who need a good deal of autonomy. Marriage is important to you; but the social pledge of matrimony is far less sacred than the personal commitment you privately make to your beloved. You avoid conflict and strive for harmony in your primary relationship. So you express your love regularly-with hugs, thoughtful presents, romantic weekends or by creating other special times together. And you want a mate who is daring, playful and adventurous, yet one who will balance you-someone who is calm, decisive, strong-willed, focused and supportive of your enthusiastic, caring and imaginative spirit.
Relating to others
You dislike conflict. You seek "win-win" solutions. You are good at sharing power and ideas. And you are a master at the art of intimacy-building deep and exciting relationships with others. Nevertheless, you often enjoy solitude or intense interactions with just one individual or a few close friends. And you particularly enjoy people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
Things to be aware of

* Because you can see so many angles to an issue or decision, you can be indecisive.
* Your need to please can turn to placating and your trusting nature can make you gullible.
* When you feel betrayed you can be unforgiving and hold a grudge too long.

Spark Factor

hahaha!! looks like i actually took this before! :blush:

Permabanned
Phobik..., you are a DIRECTOR/negotiator

primary/secondary personality type chemical system: Testosterone/Estrogen

About your personality type:
You are an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. You quickly grasp patterns and relationships and see the many sides of any complex issue. And when you focus on a particular business, social, personal or intellectual problem, you often come up with a novel solution. You are tough minded, skeptical and imaginative.

You want to make an impact on the world. And with your aptitude for theoretical thinking, your investigative rigor, your logic and your determination, you are likely to win the honors your hard work deserves.

Despite your need for independence and your resistance to any regulations or codes of conduct you find controlling, you make close friends. You like being with friends who provide stimulating conversation, as well as express their emotions and inner feelings. And you work to maintain these authentic connections.

You are a complex person, outwardly assertive, logical, skeptical and focused, yet you can feel and express genuine sympathy for others.

Director primary traits:
  • Decisive
  • Focused
  • Analytical
  • Logical
  • Competitive
  • Self disciplined
  • Independent

Negotiator secondary traits:
  • Sees the big picture
  • Imaginative
  • Intuitive
  • Verbal skills
  • Empathetic
  • Trusting
  • Introspective

In love and relationships:
As a Director, you tend to be loyal, uncomplaining and not possessive. You like individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works. You seek a "mind mate." Because you are often direct and bold, you unconsciously seek someone who is socially nuanced. Because you analyze your emotions, as well as hide them, you also like people who are emotionally expressive. Once you find someone who fits within your mental template of the ideal mate, you can dedicate yourself to this partnership. And once committed, you feel pledged to the union--often long before wedding. However, as you rarely follow rules or customs unless necessary, marriage is not as important to you as your personal vows. You work to sustain romance throughout a relationship, too. You give special gifts and celebrate special partnership events with flair and sensitivity.

Relating to others:
You love knowledge so you engage your friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative. And when you are interested, you can be a very sensitive and insightful companion.

Things to be aware of:
You are susceptible to intense anger when you feel hurt, disappointed or frustrated. :huh: [hulk smash?! :unsure: :shrug:]
Your ambition can lead to workaholism. ::huh: :laugh:
You can be impatient with chit chat and routine social engagements. :yes:

Spark Factor:
You tend to naturally gravitate to NEGOTIATOR/directors.

Interesting test, I like the indirect approach on some of the questions/puzzles, as strict objective question/answers can often be easily tampered with, tainting the results. I didn't read all the others [I'm self centered like that] buts] the apparent, personally tailored[/s] generic description seems decently generically accurate[/s], pointing out that an automated process can only be as thorough as the level of detail put into it.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I liked the test and it seems reasonably accurate.

Cascade..., you are a Negotiator/Explorer. Estrogen/Dopamine.

•Sees the big picture
•Imaginative
•Intuitive
•Verbal skills
•Empathetic
•Trusting
•Introspective

•Novelty seeking
•Impulsive and spontaneous
•Curious
•Creative
•Flexible
•Open-minded
•Energetic

As a Negotiator, you seek a spiritual, life long connection to a "true love". But you don't want someone who is emotionally dependent. You admire people who need a good deal of autonomy. Marriage is important to you; but the social pledge of matrimony is far less sacred than the personal commitment you privately make to your beloved. You avoid conflict and strive for harmony in your primary relationship. So you express your love regularly-with hugs, thoughtful presents, romantic weekends or by creating other special times together. And you want a mate who is daring, playful and adventurous, yet one who will balance you-someone who is calm, decisive, strong-willed, focused and supportive of your enthusiastic, caring and imaginative spirit. You dislike conflict. You seek "win-win" solutions. You are good at sharing power and ideas. And you are a master at the art of intimacy-building deep and exciting relationships with others.

Nevertheless, you often enjoy solitude or intense interactions with just one individual or a few close friends. And you particularly enjoy people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.

•Because you can see so many angles to an issue or decision, you can be indecisive.
•Your need to please can turn to placating and your trusting nature can make you gullible.
•When you feel betrayed you can be unforgiving and hold a grudge too long.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have the book. Easy to read and pretty insightful. I got Director/explorer, which I think is pretty accurate.

L

LadyLazarus

Thread necro...

you are a NEGOTIATOR/explorer(Estrogen/Dopamine)

Negotiator primary traits

-Sees the big picture
-Imaginative
-Intuitive
-Verbal skills
-Empathetic
-Trusting
-Introspective

Explorer secondary traits

-Novelty seeking
-Impulsive and spontaneous
-Curious
-Creative
-Flexible
-Open-minded
-Energetic

In Love and Relationships

As a Negotiator, you seek a spiritual, life long connection to a "true love". But you don't want someone who is emotionally dependent. You admire people who need a good deal of autonomy. Marriage is important to you; but the social pledge of matrimony is far less sacred than the personal commitment you privately make to your beloved. You avoid conflict and strive for harmony in your primary relationship. So you express your love regularly-with hugs, thoughtful presents, romantic weekends or by creating other special times together. And you want a mate who is daring, playful and adventurous, yet one who will balance you-someone who is calm, decisive, strong-willed, focused and supportive of your enthusiastic, caring and imaginative spirit. Relating to others You dislike conflict. You seek "win-win" solutions. You are good at sharing power and ideas. And you are a master at the art of intimacy-building deep and exciting relationships with others. Nevertheless, you often enjoy solitude or intense interactions with just one individual or a few close friends. And you particularly enjoy people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.

Things to be aware of

-Because you can see so many angles to an issue or decision, you can be indecisive.
-Your need to please can turn to placating and your trusting nature can make you gullible.
-When you feel betrayed you can be unforgiving and hold a grudge too long.

Spark Factor

You tend to naturally gravitate to DIRECTOR/explorers

á´…eparted

passages
Hard..., you are a BUILDER/director (Serotonin/Testosterone)

You are an executive. You are consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering. You can also be socially charming. So you are good at managing others at home and work, in your social circles, and in community projects.

You are efficient too. You have high standards and take your duties seriously, focusing carefully and persistently on your assignments with sensible, concrete, tough-minded thinking and exactitude.

You respect schedules, rules, routines and customs. Appropriate behavior is generally important to you. Yet you have a streak of the independent and innovative thinker. As a result, you have a good balance between conventionality and originality.

You are also a good leader. You are direct, analytical, and skeptical, as well as emotionally contained and clear headed. You acquire the perks of rank more easily than most. And you handle your possessions gracefully. You also enjoy time alone, focusing deeply on your personal interests.

Builder Primary Traits:

Traditional
Social
Loyal
Dependable
Patient
Community oriented
Orderly

Director Primary Traits:

Decisive
Focused
Analytical
Logical
Competitive
Self disciplined
Independent

In Love and Relationships:

As a Builder, you need a partner who knows his/her own mind and earnestly wants to help you establish a stable family life, cultivate a network of friends and build career and financial stability. You are good natured and willing to do thankless jobs for friends and family. And you gravitate to people who are honest and respectful of traditions. You particularly admire people who are socially conscious, and who participate in community-based organizations--for both charitable and social reasons. Foremost, you need a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.

Relating to Others:

You like people and are generally comfortable with them. Family is important to you and you are very protective of those you love. Yet you are skeptical of people who are impulsive and impatient with those who don't "get to the point" in conversations. You like concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.

Things to be Aware of:

- Your need to be realistic and cautious can keep you from trying new things.
- You can be overly critical of others.
- You can become so focused on your work or interests that you can inadvertently exclude those who love you.

Spark Factor:

You tend to naturally gravitate to the BUILDER/negotiators.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think my emotions have been running really high lately, I got negotiator/explorer. I'll have to try again later.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
negotiator/explorer

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP