• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jung Preference Exploration Personality Test (Similarminds)

Chthonic

Actualised INTJ
Preferred. INTJ
Attraction. INTJ

really?:shock: I refreshed to see the alrernatives and got INFJ in the attraction. :shrug:

yeghor

I'm sure most members on this forum are well aware of the vast multitude of personality tests that this website has to offer. However, I stumbled recently upon a test of theirs that I am convinced I have not seen before (whether it is new or whether I am simply oblivious to blatantly obvious aspects of my environment [note my type] is up to you to decide :D )

Anyways, here it is. It is meant not only to measure your true MBTI type, but also your idealized type (the type you strive to be), as well as the type that you are most attracted to.

Jung Preference Exploration Personality Test

Well here we go. Post your results for all to see.
This old test is still working if anyone is interested.

Mikikia

MBTI Type
IxFJ
Cool, confused again lol.

Actualized type: INFP
(who you are)
Introverted (I) 68.75% Extroverted (E) 31.25%
Intuitive (N) 63.64% Sensing (S) 36.36%
Feeling (F) 56.76% Thinking (T) 43.24%
Perceiving (P) 51.52% Judging (J) 48.48%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Preferred type: INFJ
(who you prefer to be)
Introverted (I) 53.13% Extroverted (E) 46.88%
Intuitive (N) 68.97% Sensing (S) 31.03%
Feeling (F) 59.46% Thinking (T) 40.54%
Judging (J) 51.43% Perceiving (P) 48.57%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Attraction type: INFJ
(who you are attracted to)
Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
Intuitive (N) 60.61% Sensing (S) 39.39%
Feeling (F) 65.79% Thinking (T) 34.21%
Judging (J) 58.06% Perceiving (P) 41.94%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Actualized type: INTP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 64.86% Sensing (S) 35.14%
Thinking (T) 60.71% Feeling (F) 39.29%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%​

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.​

*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results​

Preferred type: ESTJ
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 54.55% Introverted (I) 45.45%
Sensing (S) 72.41% Intuitive (N) 27.59%
Thinking (T) 53.13% Feeling (F) 46.88%
Judging (J) 61.54% Perceiving (P) 38.46%​
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.​

*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results​

Attraction type: ENFP
(who you are attracted to)
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 89.66% Sensing (S) 10.34%
Feeling (F) 65.79% Thinking (T) 34.21%
Perceiving (P) 65.38% Judging (J) 34.62%​
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.​

Honestly thought I was gonna get ESFJ as preferred type. It didn't help how I tend to get around NFP guys.​