• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are your loved ones plotting to eat you

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are your loved ones plotting to eat you? Quiz - The Oatmeal

11_84.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a 33% chance... but I'M the one who owns the large knives :unsure:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm stunned that this isn't about Entropie making love to Bigfoot.

11_73.jpg

14_54_seconds.jpg

2_37_seconds.jpg

P

Phantonym

Hehe. Looks like I'm safe.

11_41.jpg

And thanks, Domino. :rofl1:

2_25_seconds.jpg

Is it too weird that I'm thinking about EcK at the moment? :thinking:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
11_48.jpg

Reading the questions I have a feeling my family would get a higher score than me...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You have a 84% chance of being eaten by your loved ones!

Ah but what they do not know is that I have prepared for this very occasion.

Chrysanthea

22%. I feel like it'd be kinda romantic if my loved one were to eat me after I die. Is it Papua New Guinea where there used to be tribes in which families would eat their deceased relatives? Seems relatively innocent to me if murderous plots aren't involved. Though even then, if my theoretical loved one were to plot my murder and get away with it, I would be very proud to be engaged to such an cunning human being.~ I think I'd like my flesh to be cooked into a pie of some sort... yes! A rhubarb pie! That is what recipe I'd like my body to be used in!