• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wow, This Test Sucks!

sleepy

First time I got INFP. Second time I only changed the milk question and got ISFP.

So basically INFP's are more likely to drink expired milk.
Fuck it, even if it's tempting to be INTP, I'm not going to smell the bad(not confirmed) milk!

P

Phantonym

Hahaha. INTP. Well, I do sometimes test as an INTP but I find the idea utterly ridiculous and blame the tests. Anyway, it's not really the test, it's the finger that clicks the mouse. :whistling:

Photographer or a professor would suit me just fine. :D

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
HA for real, ESFP...ISFP is a bit better next time around.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
It put me as an ISFP. At least it got the right functions, even if it put them inthe wrong order! It's career advice still sucked, mind.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I also consider the expired date to be a suggestion. I'd rather smell the milk before I mindlessly pour it down the drain. Actually, I always smell the milk. Sometimes, the milk goes bad before the expiration date.
Using an arbitrary date for drinking milk, as opposed to using my very accurate nose, seems more than a little silly.
But I still got isfp as my type. I didn't get to be an intp, which would have been fun.:hi:

Fuck it, even if it's tempting to be INTP, I'm not going to smell the bad(not confirmed) milk!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually read an article the other day on the invalidity of expiration dates- they suggested sniffing and looking at things to decide if they're still good instead of blindly trusting a number assigned by the state you live in :yes:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Haha I got INFP, at least it wasn't as off as everyone else's!

My teenager is acting "off" but I'm going to ignore it? What kind of fool would do that?

sleepy

I also consider the expired date to be a suggestion. I'd rather smell the milk before I mindlessly pour it down the drain. Actually, I always smell the milk. Sometimes, the milk goes bad before the expiration date.
Using an arbitrary date for drinking milk, as opposed to using my very accurate nose, seems more than a little silly.
But I still got isfp as my type. I didn't get to be an intp, which would have been fun.:hi:

I actually read an article the other day on the invalidity of expiration dates- they suggested sniffing and looking at things to decide if they're still good instead of blindly trusting a number assigned by the state you live in :yes:
But really, this is silly. One always smell the milk before you drink it. That's why the nose is right over the mouth. It's just a question off if you look at the date at some point before smelling.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Apparently I'm ENFP. Who knew?

You are creative, spontaneous and imaginative. You recognize possibilities and initiate change. You have strong verbal skills, are very flexible and rely on their ability to improvise. ENFPs are confident in their ability to quickly identify patterns. You seek validation and are generous with your praise and support.
I like the mid-sentence change from the second person to third person plural.

Not that I do this, but, uh, does anyone else judge whether or not food/drink is still good by the first taste?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP... not far off at all, but I almost never test as this.