• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love Languages Test

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Moved from relationships.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Physical Touch 11
Quality Time 10
Words of Affirmation 6
Receiving Gifts 2
Acts of Service 1

I agree with it. Acts of service and receiving gifts questions really went against me, as did a good deal of words of affirmation.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
20% Words of Affirmation
30% Quality Time
13% Receiving Gifts
3% Acts of Service
33% Physical Touch

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Words of Affirmation 5
Quality Time 11
Receiving Gifts 0
Acts of Service 4
Physical Touch 10

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Physical Touch - 10
Quality Time - 8
Words of Affirmation - 7
Receiving Gifts - 3
Acts of Service - 2

Hugz is good :blush:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
20% Words of Affirmation 6
37% Quality Time 11
0% Receiving Gifts 0
13% Acts of Service 4
30% Physical Touch 9

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never felt like I meshed with this test, nothing really feels great to me or sticks out.

It all seems very Sensor-ish too, everything is very quantifiable -- tangible expression. That makes sense, though, considering the aim of the test is for couples to give each other tangible quantifiable signs of love in order to improve their relationship.

You know what makes me feel loved?
- Being listened to
- Given autonomy rather than being made to feel/think how the other person feels/thinks
- Talking honestly and deeply / intimately, so I sense I know the other person and they know me.
- Knowing I can be myself -- even if that means sometimes showing my "ugly" side -- and that the other person still delights in me.

Mostly all "process" things -- HOW do we relate -- rather than through WHAT do we relate. Again, Sensor-ish for the latter.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I never felt like I meshed with this test, nothing really feels great to me or sticks out.

It all seems very Sensor-ish too, everything is very quantifiable -- tangible expression. That makes sense, though, considering the aim of the test is for couples to give each other tangible quantifiable signs of love in order to improve their relationship.

You know what makes me feel loved?
- Being listened to
- Given autonomy rather than being made to feel/think how the other person feels/thinks
- Talking honestly and deeply / intimately, so I sense I know the other person and they know me.
- Knowing I can be myself -- even if that means sometimes showing my "ugly" side -- and that the other person still delights in me.

Mostly all "process" things -- HOW do we relate -- rather than through WHAT do we relate. Again, Sensor-ish for the latter.

Yeah I very much agree.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Code:
Percent  Language               Score  
-------  -------------          ------
33%      Physical Touch          10    
27%      Words of Affirmation     8    
20%      Quality Time             6    
17%      Acts of Service          5    
3%       Receiving Gifts          1

If I love you, I want you to be near to me, I want to hear your voice (not just words of affirmation) as it is music to my ears.

I am actually a little surprised that "Quality Time" ranked third for me, as "Words of Affirmation" didn't even register as a possibility when I glanced over this.

I actually don't need praise, but I think there is a good chance that I am pretty sensitive to criticism from someone I love. Anybody else's criticism just rolls right off my back; I care not about it. :D

Gifts? Whatever. My tastes are so eccentric and obscure...and not to mention expensive...and I am pretty damn picky...I really don't like receiving gifts at all. But CA$H is a different story! ;)

G

garbage

Words of Affirmation 7 23%
Quality Time 11 37%
Receiving Gifts 1 3%
Acts of Service 2 7%
Physical Touch 9 30%

Yup

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't know...I just feel like someone who doesn't really love you can use words of affirmation and physical touch to create the illusion they love you, but if they really love you, it comes in more through service and quality time. Love is action. Does anybody understand this?

G

garbage

I don't know...I just feel like someone who doesn't really love you can use words of affirmation and physical touch to create the illusion they love you, but if they really love you, it comes in more through service and quality time. Love is action. Does anybody understand this?

It's hard to fake sincerity in true words of affirmation, though, since it takes knowing how to communicate to your partner.

People who don't love you can also fake service and quality time.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's hard to fake sincerity in true words of affirmation, though, since it takes knowing how to communicate to your partner.

People who don't love you can also fake service and quality time.

I know.

It's just hard when you've been around it and know that when someone tells you they love you and all and then leaves you and I'm not talking about a relationship- it happened in my family..so I don't think I see eye to eye on this one with you.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Words of Affirmation 7
Quality Time 9
Receiving Gifts 4
Acts of Service 7
Physical Touch 3

I think my Acts of Service and Physical Touch are skewed by my being a mother of three little people. :p Normally, I love Physical Touch (unselfish Physical touch...and I can *tell*:newwink:) and before being a parent couldn't give a rat's patooty about Acts of Service. But since it's hard to get a hand free when you're a parent, Acts become really important for a season.

I think the answers can be skewed by life situation.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Code:
Quality Time            12  
Physical Touch          9 
Acts of Service         4  
Words of Affirmation    4  
Receiving Gifts         1

Quality of time does not = quantity of time. The time apart should enhance the time together. Also, I struggle with those that have receiving gifts as a primary language of love. I'm just not geared to think that way all the time.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Also, I struggle with those that have receiving gifts as a primary language of love. I'm just not geared to think that way all the time.

Me too, infact you'll be lucky if I remember your birthday in time to get you a gift, have to come down off the clouds for that you know. :blush:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
27% Words of Affirmation 8
30% Quality Time 9
0% Receiving Gifts 0
27% Acts of Service 8
17% Physical Touch 5

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
30% Quality Time
23% Physical Touch
20% Acts of Service
17% Words of Affirmation
10% Receiving Gifts

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Words of Affirmation - 20%
Quality Time - 37%
Receiving Gifts - 0%
Acts of Service - 30%
Physical Touch - 13%

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This test is okay, but I don't know about it, honestly. I went by what worked best in my longest, most serious relationship. If I were to go by these results, I'd call myself an S, not an N, and that isn't the case at all.

10% Words of Affirmation 3
17% Quality Time 5
13% Receiving Gifts 4
20% Acts of Service 6
40% Physical Touch 12