• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love Languages Test

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
9 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
4 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
4 Physical Touch

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I am very heavily Words of Affirmation and also have a pretty pronounced need for Quality Time. When people say nice things to me, I remember it forever. Truly, I remember almost every compliment that has ever been given to me. And when people say mean things, I also hold onto it forever. Words is the make or break love language for me.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
9Words of Affirmation
10Quality Time
1Receiving Gifts
4Acts of Service
6Physical Touch

gromit

likes this
I am very heavily Words of Affirmation and also have a pretty pronounced need for Quality Time. When people say nice things to me, I remember it forever. Truly, I remember almost every compliment that has ever been given to me. And when people say mean things, I also hold onto it forever. Words is the make or break love language for me.

I used to think this one didn't matter as much to me, esp bc, when overdone, it actually makes me mad...

But when sincere words of affirmation are absent... I really do feel that emptiness... it's like... don't you care about me... at all...?

shrek-2-puss-in-boots

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I used to think this one didn't matter as much to me, esp bc, when overdone, it actually makes me mad...

But when sincere words of affirmation are absent... I really do feel that emptiness... it's like... don't you care about me... at all...?

shrek-2-puss-in-boots
haha! yeah, my family is very Acts of Service, and they have to go out of their way to be Wordsy with me but it's the only way i really feel the love.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My family is very much about words of affirmation. My INTP had to work to adapt to that a bit because it's not a big thing for him. I had to learn to be more touchy. I think I have it easier than he does. He's off the hook for buying me stuff, though. I love buying stuff for myself. :D

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
My family is very much about words of affirmation. My INTP had to work to adapt to that a bit because it's not a big thing for him. I had to learn to be more touchy. I think I have it easier than he does. He's off the hook for buying me stuff, though. I love buying stuff for myself. :D
:)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
5Words of Affirmation
11Quality Time
2Receiving Gifts
8Acts of Service
4Physical Touch

MBTI Type
INFP
My Scores

11- Quality Time
7- Words of Affirmation
7- Physical Touch
5- Acts of Service
0- Receiving Gifts

:bye:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quality Time: 11
Physical Touch: 9
Words of Affirmation: 5
Acts of Service: 5
Receiving Gifts: 0

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
11 Physical Touch
7 Quality Time
5 Acts of Service
4 Receiving Gifts
3 Words of Affirmation

Aleria

4 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
3 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4Words of Affirmation
12Quality Time
2Receiving Gifts
4Acts of Service
8Physical Touch

Personally, I think my third love language is Words... But I have a couple of family members who are Acts of Service, so while I don't really feel I need acts of service to feel loved, I am learning to appreciate that it's a main way that others show love to me.

LadyMary

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My top love language

Receiving Gifts

Don’t mistake this love language for materialism; the receiver of gifts thrives on the love, thoughtfulness, and effort behind the gift. If you speak this language, the perfect gift or gesture shows that you are known, you are cared for, and you are prized above whatever was sacrificed to bring the gift to you. A missed birthday or a hasty, thoughtless gift would be disastrous—so would the absence of everyday gestures. Gifts are heartfelt symbols to you of someone else’s love and affection for you.

Mane

Permabanned
11 Quality Time
8 Physical Touch
7 Acts of Service
3 Words of Affirmation
1 Receiving Gifts

Sounds about right :shrug:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Scores

11 Quality Time
8 Physical Touch
6 Acts of Service
5 Words of Affirmation
0 Receiving Gifts

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Scores

11 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
6 Physical Touch
3 Acts of Service
0 Receiving Gifts

I suppose this is fairly accurate, I have a rather complex relationship with words of affirmation. However, done right and sparsely used they can be pleasant...though I don't need to be constantly assured that someone loves me and whatnot, it is something I appreciate on the odd ocassion. Also, a bit ironically, I would perhaps be the worst possible partner for someone with the same primary love language as I.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
9 Quality Time
8 Physical Touch
6 Acts of Service
4 Words of Affirmation
3 Receiving Gifts

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is a pretty good test. It assessed my preferences quite accurately, I think.
My scores

8 Acts of Service
8 Words of Affirmation
7 Physical Touch
5 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts

I do value and feel very touched by considerate behavior and quiet, loving action but I can also be needy and insecure in relationships and tend to crave a lot of verbal reassurance as well. I'm very physically affectionate and touchy feely with people I love, especially SOs, so physical touch is important to me as well but this is one area where I am comfortable initiating most of the time.

Spending quality time together is important as well but I also need a fair amount of space to center myself and too much time spent together can make a connection feel a little stale. I would not put up with a mate who struggled to find enough time for me though ... especially one who was unwilling to even try.

Gifts are nice but not crucial to a relationship like the other four languages, I think.

I personally tend to show love primary through physical touch and acts of service so I guess I should be looking for someone who values those in a mate.