• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Peanut Character are you?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I know this isn't a serious test, but it was fun. I'm not sure if it belongs here or not. It is a personality quiz, but it's also not a serious anywho...

1065154122_r_shroeder.jpg

You are Schroeder!

Take this quiz!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shockingly, I was Sally. :huh:

I really expected to be Linus.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I know this isn't a serious test, but it was fun. I'm not sure if it belongs here or not. It is a personality quiz, but it's also not a serious anywho...

1065154122_r_shroeder.jpg

You are Schroeder!

Take this quiz!

I got schroeder too. Me, quiet? :shock:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I got schroeder too. Me, quiet? :shock:

Really? I get yelled at for being too quiet. an airplane attendant got mad at me because I have a hard time speaking above a certain volume in the morning and I could not speak loud enough. My brother would have the same reaction as you if anyone suggested he was quiet. I suspect he's either ESTP or ENTP but he's loud.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Really? I get yelled at for being too quiet. an airplane attendant got mad at me because I have a hard time speaking above a certain volume in the morning and I could not speak loud enough. My brother would have the same reaction as you if anyone suggested he was quiet. I suspect he's either ESTP or ENTP but he's loud.

quiet for me is the absence of words vs volume? I'm always told to speak up (apparently I speak very softly), then to shut up once I start rambling. So if you can imagine a soft-spoken bunny, speaking rabidly and randomly at machine-gun pace and flapping at the same time, that'd be me at my ENTP worst.

*sigh* there's no pleasing everyone.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Who else could I be but the star of the show?

Charlie Brown! Yay!

1065153230_sr_charlie.jpg

You are Charlie Brown!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
quiet for me is the absence of words vs volume? I'm always told to speak up (apparently I speak very softly), then to shut up once I start rambling. So if you can imagine a soft-spoken bunny, speaking rabidly and randomly at machine-gun pace and flapping at the same time, that'd be me at my ENTP worst.

*sigh* there's no pleasing everyone.

haha you just described me when I'm forced to speak. My friends tell me I babble, while acquantices and family tell me I don't talk enough. If I know you and trust you I will talk non-stop, but if I don't its very unlikely I'll say anything.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
1064198201_uresr_lucy.jpg

Say anything, and I'll pound you!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did not bother with the test (it seemed to have a lot of flaws); but when I have read the strip, I easily identify most with Linus.

htb -- ha ha! .. what a crabapple!

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I am Linus. :)

whatnot, love your avatar. Kate is my favorite actress.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Crabapple indeed. The key, I think, is to truly believe that I am actually delicate and gentle.

Interesting note: Peppermint Patty was the result for a friend who has typed as an ESFP, so there is some correspondence.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
I just realized I read one of the questions wrong!

I'm really:

1065153230_sr_charlie.jpg

You are Charlie Brown!