• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type test

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Check out this cool test I found. Well, I thought this test was kind of neat, and I wanted to share it with you.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because I should have just posted the link in this thread. I posted my results in my blog.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Check out this cool test I found. Well, I thought this test was kind of neat, and I wanted to share it with you.

Great, another internet personality test. Can't wait to read about all of the great discoveries it shall engender!

G

garbage

I ordered the entries with the blocks so that they're easier to read:

Exploring the Work You Do
- diplomatic skill-set

- tactical skill-set
- strategic skill-set
- logistical skill-set

Exploring How You Grow
- impact centered

- relationship centered
- knowledge centered
- authority centered

Exploring How You Approach Success
- authenticity oriented

- opportunity oriented
- expertise oriented
- stability oriented

The temperament pattern you rated highest:

Catalyst:Want to be authentic, benevolent and empathic. Search for identity, meaning and significance. Are relationship oriented, particularly valuing meaningful relationships. Are romantic and idealistic, wanting to make the world a better place. Look to the future. Trust their intuition, imagination, impressions. Focus on developing potential, fostering and facilitating growth through coaching, teaching, counseling, communicating. Generally are enthusiastic. Think in terms of integration and similarities and look for universals. Are gifted in the use of metaphors to bridge different perspectives. Are diplomatic. Frequently are drawn to work that inspires and develops people and relationships.

The temperament pattern you rated second:

Improviser: Want the freedom to choose the next act. Seek to have impact,to get results. Want to be graceful, bold, and impressive.Generally are excited and optimistic. Are absorbed in the actionof the moment. Are oriented toward the present. Seek adventureand stimulation. Hunger for spontaneity. Trust impulses, luck,and their ability to solve any problem they run into. Think in terms of variation. Have the ability to notice and describerich detail, constantly seeking relevant information. Like freedom to move, festivities, and games. Are natural negotiators. Seize opportunities. Are gifted tacticians, deciding the best move to make in the moment, the expedient action to take. Are frequently drawn to all kinds of work that requires variation on a theme.

Great, another internet personality test. Can't wait to read about all of the great discoveries it shall engender!

About as much as this comment will.

I mean, nobody is expecting these tests to necessarily provide any grand insight into their personal character. They're largely just interesting, something to be observed and probably left alone after the results are posted. So, please try your best to get over the fact that not every discussion on this forum is going to be deep and intellectually stimulating to the degree that you personally wish them to be.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I like how they're spelling a lot as one word. mgb would hate that test.

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Unsurprising results, but I like taking these things.

Theorist™ Temperament
(aka: Rational, NT, Green)

Strategic Talent
Knowledge Centered Learning Style
Expertise Oriented Self-Leadership Style

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Skill-Set:
Tactical > Logistical > Strategic > Diplomatic

Centered:
Knowledge > Impact > Authority > Relationship